Deadpool runs the Gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willRules
Deadpool is hired to take out a list of characters in a specific order. He is recharged after every fight. He gets all his usual weapons and his teleporter belt thingy. He gets a day of prep before he goes on the tournament.

1. Aunt may (They fight in Queens NY)
2. Jubilee (X-mansion)
3. Cyclops without powers (X-jet hanger)
4. Nightwing (Bludhaven rooftop)
5. Bullseye ( Kingpins office)
6. Batman (Gotham Skyscraper)
7. Captain america (Avengers mansion Lawn)
8. Agent X ( Agent X's fairground place thingy)
9. Ultimate captain america (Triskellion)
10. Psylocke (X-mansion grounds)
11. Dr Doom (Doom's castle)

how far does he get?

willRules
Personally I think he gets to Psylocke but before he can do anything, his head is exploded by her powers.

thesilverspider

Ex11B
10 sounds about right

Whatup880088
agent x is very tough im not sure if deadpool would win more times then not vs him

Nataku8188
Deadpool has beaten Agent X. He gets to 9, maybe 10.

cheap cabbage
Why is doctor doom on there? Deadpool couldn't possibly beat him. He'd atomize the guy as soon as he steps over latveria's border.

willRules
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Why is doctor doom on there? Deadpool couldn't possibly beat him. He'd atomize the guy as soon as he steps over latveria's border.

in a normal no prep fight I would agree, but Deadpool gets a day of prep.

Metalmanx
Ult. Cap probably stops him. Yes, I know he can't die, but Ult. Cap is hardcore as hell and could definitely KO Deadpool. No one else before that can take him down.

Now, if he does manage to defeat Ult. Cap, then Psylocke DEFINITELY takes him down effortlessly.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Ult. Cap probably stops him. Yes, I know he can't die, but Ult. Cap is hardcore as hell and could definitely KO Deadpool. No one else before that can take him down.

Now, if he does manage to defeat Ult. Cap, then Psylocke DEFINITELY takes him down effortlessly.

QFT

Whatup880088
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Deadpool has beaten Agent X. He gets to 9, maybe 10.
when has deadpool beaten agent x?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.