The Otf Has Gone Sooooo Boring!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bogen
why when i came hear first i was all about LOTR, and then i discoverd the OTF.
iv'e been hear for like 4 months and almost from the beggining iv'e been in OTF, buts it's gone dead boring and quite.
now i know you 03 veterains have been saying it for a longtime, that the OTF has gone down hill but for me tto say something means it's BAD!!!!111oneoneone.

so i put it to you people of KMC, what should we do to lift our own standards, raise the flag and so on.
we need ideas, people ideas not stupid stuff like " we could um... do something funny, huh? how 'bout it?" NO NOT GOOD ENOUGH!
lets get creative! eek! eek!

§P0oONY
Shush no expression

You are such a "n00b" no expression

Die no expression

Half the world is asleep no expression

Moron no expression

It's like a wave no expression

KENobi™
no expression

Neo_Version 7
the '03 OTF was the bestest.

Shush...

KidX
It's because you do the same tired shit all the time.

bogen

KENobi™
Originally posted by bogen
NAAAAAHHH!!!!, ya think!!111oneoneone

i was speaking in general, 00BNAY!!, if i meant " at night" i would have said "at night", ok?
jess, some people.

anywho, back to the topic at hand, any ideas to combat the bordom of OTF at the mo

Why stick to the OTF? Go to other forums instead of wasting your life away in here. This is the toilet of KMC.

PVS
the OTF is a massive collective brain fart.

~*~pinkypie~*~
huh!

bogen
i do go to other forums i can safely say that i post im about 70% of this forum, i come hear expecting a laugh and i get none, im sure you all understand how frustrating it is.
anywho, im off to bed, ill pick this one up in the morn and we'll continue brain storming or farting or both! eek!

KENobi™
Originally posted by PVS

Point
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/
Originally posted by ~*~pinkypie~*~
huh!

~*~pinkypie~*~
stick out tongue I'm just bored

AOR
Trust me, this forum isn't dead. I've been here a while and know when it's dead or not...

AOR
Originally posted by PVS

Gotta know when to serve those bean burritos...

Grand Moff Gav
Originally posted by bogen
NAAAAAHHH!!!!, ya think!!111oneoneone

i was speaking in general, 00BNAY!!, if i meant " at night" i would have said "at night", ok?
jess, some people.

anywho, back to the topic at hand, any ideas to combat the bordom of OTF at the mo

tie you to a wheel of fire and role you around. The would make it more exciting.

xyz jedi
I was all about star wars first in may and june. But in September when I came back I found the OTF and this is where I'm staying. laughing out loud

Diamond~Kisses
A day when the OTF is dead is when there are no new threads made, and will never be alive again if no-one posts here for a week. Which will never happen, thankfully, since we have a lot of so-called 'n00bs' poisoning it with the rubbish threads you are talking about.

Clovie
yawn

I'm tired....

Do I count into the sleeping half of the world? confused

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by Clovie
yawn

I'm tired....

Do I count into the sleeping half of the world? confused
yes

Mr Parker
uh,you can always go back to the LOTR if you are bored you know. stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic)

~*~pinkypie~*~
grrr!

JacopeX
laughing

MWAHAHAHAHAHA

overlord
I think the OTF is perfect as it is (keeps the reply sick people away from other forums) and if you find it boring, then you should dig up some interesting threads.

bogen
i have, it's almost dead.....almost! wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.