What are yu waiting for?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sharda22
In as much time as we sit down and download music what do you think you could have accomplished in the outside world? Give examples and opinions. Be creative or as mundane as you want.

KidX
In the 1 minute it takes to download a 3 mb song for me, I could've taken a piss.

KENobi™
Absolutely nothing. If I weren't downloading music I'd be watching TV.

§P0oONY
I start downloading the track at basically the same time I start listening to it, it has finished downloading way before the track has finished.... therefor... I'm not really wasting anytime downloading the music.

~*~pinkypie~*~
I download music, whilst on the internet, therefore I can freely show my bordom on killermovies whilst waiting for the music to down load big grin

Bloigen
It only takes me 1 second to download a normal size song. So... I couldn't really accomplish a lot.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by sharda22
In as much time as we sit down and download music what do you think you could have accomplished in the outside world? Give examples and opinions. Be creative or as mundane as you want.

i could of had a drink in 1 minute

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.