Mom Dies After Son Shoots Her In Heart With Pellet Gun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS
oh but there's a twist...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.ktvu.com/news/5707492/detail.html

POSTED: 5:51 am PST December 29, 2005

WICHITA, Kan. -- A woman who died after a car crash had been shot in the heart minutes earlier with a pellet gun that her 14-year-old son received as a Christmas gift, police said.

Police said the teen was protecting his grandfather from his mother, Elizabeth White. She was threatening the grandfather with a pair of scissors, according to authorities.

The death was ruled a justifiable homicide, said Capt. Randy Landen of the Wichita Police Department.

White, 40, of Salina, had spent the weekend in Wichita after she was invited to spend Christmas at the house where her 73-year-old father and her 68-year-old mother were raising her children.

Police said the altercation happened after White returned to the home Tuesday. Armed with scissors, White threatened to kill her father, who had only a cane to defend himself, police said.

When the argument moved into the front yard, Landen said the teen's grandfather tripped over a planter.

As his mother moved toward her fallen dad with the scissors, police said, the teenager stepped onto the front porch and aimed, striking his mother in the heart.

After throwing the scissors at her son, White took off in a car, police said. Authorities think the wound caused her to lose control of her car. She died at a hospital after undergoing emergency surgery after the crash.
White, who has been in and out of prison during the past 16 years, has convictions for drug offenses, prostitution, writing bad checks and making threats, according to state records.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

KENobi™
Good on the kid.

Lady_Jade
I don't blame him. She was a messed up crazy ***** anyways.

Jedi Priestess
DO you know it took them almost a week to piece together what went down there? Was quite the newstopic around here nightly.

FeceMan
And here I was, all ready to go off about bad parenting and bastard children deserving a good capital punishment...

But the kid did a good, good thing. I give him credit for not standing there like a moop and watching his mom kill his dad.

PVS
Originally posted by FeceMan
And here I was, all ready to go off about bad parenting and bastard children deserving a good capital punishment...

But the kid did a good, good thing. I give him credit for not standing there like a moop and watching his mom kill his dad.

it was his granddad

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
it was his granddad
Same difference, at least to rednecks...

AMIRITE?!11?!

PVS
laughing out loud

KENobi™
Same difference, at least to rednecks...

AMIRITE?!11?!

Best laugh I've had all day. laughing

Syren
Good on the kid, but what about the repercussions? He's paying for it now, for defending his helpless grandfather erm

debbiejo
There's just no place like home for the holidays.

PVS
well, he's not going to face legal repercussions

Syren
Debbie, you're even beginning to annoy me and I usually love a little deviation from the topic erm

PVS
oops double post

Syren
Originally posted by PVS
well, he's not going to face legal reprocussions

Well, that's ok then stick out tongue

Would you have done the same thing?

PVS
Originally posted by Syren
Well, that's ok then stick out tongue

Would you have done the same thing?

how can i really say for sure? can you?
i imagine in a situation like that, where he didnt know
her his whole life, and the fact that she's a crackwhore
criminal and potential murderer of someone who acted
as his parent, so by extention IS his parent...that changes
the whole perspective. sure she happened to give birth to
him, but i bet from his perspective, he was stopping a
raging psychotic crackwhore from murdering his parent.

so, if a crackwhore was trying to murder a parent,
yeah, i think so

soleran30
What the media presents for stories is as funny as HOW they present their stories..............yeah pellet wounds are especially to the chest area are near lethal................the pain overwhelming....lol

PVS
Originally posted by soleran30
What the media presents for stories is as funny as HOW they present their stories..............yeah pellet wounds are especially to the chest area are near lethal................the pain overwhelming....lol

i fired a high caliber pellet gun through a half inch sheet of plywood.
depending on the type of gun, they can be quite lethal. they are not
all red rider bb guns you know.

debbiejo
Debbie, you're even beginning to annoy me and I usually love a little deviation from the topic erm Well, there is no place like home for the holidays.......There full of stress, mixed in with the winter blues.

OH, and I annoy real people too. big grin

soleran30
Originally posted by PVS
i fired a high caliber pellet gun through a half inch sheet of plywood.
depending on the type of gun, they can be quite lethal. they are not
all red rider bb guns you know.

yup competition pellet guns are pretty fierce and if he shot her in the heart I would believe it with a competition one but thats left up to immagination with this piece now. I don't know about this high caliber stuff most are under a 22 caliber in size like what a .177 or something but they are high velocity.

PVS
nope, it was a regular size pellet. (i guess .177??)

the gun was similar to this http://www.pyramydair.com/cgi-bin/model.pl?model_id=441
in the way it was cocked and loaded. and what a recoil.
if it was this type of gun, its possible the pellet could have gone all
the way through

Lana
I cannot say I blame the kid in this case....the title of the thread makes it seem like it's some bad kid who got pissed and killed his mom...but that wasn't the case.

PVS
Originally posted by Lana
I cannot say I blame the kid in this case....the title of the thread makes it seem like it's some bad kid who got pissed and killed his mom...but that wasn't the case.

baiting...guilty as charged stick out tongue

Ciára-foxichik
If I was the mother, i would killed the kid if she had survived the shot.

PVS

Lana
Originally posted by PVS
baiting...guilty as charged stick out tongue

stick out tongue

Originally posted by PVS
ok, so let me get this straight. if you were a raging psychotic crackwhore trying to murder your father, and your son, whom you had no hand in raising defended them, you would kill him.

thank you for that relevant tidbit of info smile

She's a sock, just ignore her.

Syren
A sock of who, though? Someone who knows Wickerman, apparently.

Ciára-foxichik
I was kidding. jesus.

Who am I a sock? I'm not wearing any footwear or clothing.

Syren
laughing out loud That's priceless... every sock I ever came across always defends themselves by pretending to be entirely ignorant as to what the term 'sock' means on a message board. Unwittingly dropping themselves right in it.

PVS

Syren
laughing out loud That's priceless... every sock I ever came across always defends themselves by pretending to be entirely ignorant as to what the term 'sock' means on a message board. Unwittingly dropping themselves right in it.

PVS, great minds babeh detective

soleran30
Originally posted by PVS
nope, it was a regular size pellet. (i guess .177??)

the gun was similar to this http://www.pyramydair.com/cgi-bin/model.pl?model_id=441
in the way it was cocked and loaded. and what a recoil.
if it was this type of gun, its possible the pellet could have gone all
the way through

ayup def those are a no joke kinda pellet gun there not like good ole red rider BB guns! Anyway crazy story

PVS
PVS, great minds babeh detective

laughing out loud

botankus

Syren, your post is priceless! laughing out loud

FeceMan

Syren
No, because she told me she knows him. In another thread. Actually smile

PVS
"What is a sock?"

well thats the thing. a simple question like that would not raise suspicion.
but you must admit "sock" is an awfully strange thing to be called.

lets say you were a newbie and posted on a forum and someone called you a "kettle". wouldnt your only response be: wtf is a kettle?????
wouldnt the curiosity of learning what the hell it means override the will to add a humorous quip?

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Lana
stick out tongue

She's a sock, just ignore her.

Oh who was this of sock of? Cause they pmed me earlier and I thought it might be Prettyboy Tom.

Syren
Originally posted by PVS

lets say you were a newbie and posted on a forum and someone called you a "kettle". wouldnt your only response be: wtf is a kettle?????
wouldnt the curiosity of learning what the hell it means override the will to add a humorous quip?

Yeah, but I wouldn't say "I'm not plugged into the wall, heating my internal organs up and about to blow my whistle." I'd be more likely to post What the f**k?

KidX

hotsauce6548
Kid's a damn good shot. erm

overlord
Originally posted by PVS
oh but there's a twist...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.ktvu.com/news/5707492/detail.html

POSTED: 5:51 am PST December 29, 2005

WICHITA, Kan. -- A woman who died after a car crash had been shot in the heart minutes earlier with a pellet gun that her 14-year-old son received as a Christmas gift, police said.

Police said the teen was protecting his grandfather from his mother, Elizabeth White. She was threatening the grandfather with a pair of scissors, according to authorities.

The death was ruled a justifiable homicide, said Capt. Randy Landen of the Wichita Police Department.

White, 40, of Salina, had spent the weekend in Wichita after she was invited to spend Christmas at the house where her 73-year-old father and her 68-year-old mother were raising her children.

Police said the altercation happened after White returned to the home Tuesday. Armed with scissors, White threatened to kill her father, who had only a cane to defend himself, police said.

When the argument moved into the front yard, Landen said the teen's grandfather tripped over a planter.

As his mother moved toward her fallen dad with the scissors, police said, the teenager stepped onto the front porch and aimed, striking his mother in the heart.

After throwing the scissors at her son, White took off in a car, police said. Authorities think the wound caused her to lose control of her car. She died at a hospital after undergoing emergency surgery after the crash.
White, who has been in and out of prison during the past 16 years, has convictions for drug offenses, prostitution, writing bad checks and making threats, according to state records.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hmmm.. Sounds like a hero defeating the evil villain situation.
They should make a film about it!

KidX

overlord
Yeah, there is only one person who likes Cearah (whatever) and Natalie portman. Also pretty interesting how a new member could have known Wickerman.

Oh wait.. They always say that they have watched the forums for months!

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS

Yes, that's what I'm saying.

P.S. I was on KMC for like five minutes before joining. So no watching for months for me.

Jedi Priestess

DarkC

§cooter
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Well she's also unbanned again. messed

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=382474&pagenumber=7#post5710940 What the f**k? Well... some great things going on around here these days! stick out tongue

DrDoom101
did they ever state WHY the mother tried to kill her father?

PVS
well, lets see...she's a strung out crack whore criminal....leaving a wide range of possibilities. perhaps her dog told her to do it? many possibilities....

Council#13
Intresting story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.