I was abducted by aliens!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz jedi
laughing

A.D. Skinner
So was I...but they have released me to spy on Earthlings

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by xyz jedi
laughing
i have never been abducted by aliens.....
a donkey bit me once though.... erm

_Sanctuary_
Abducted by aliens? What did they do to you? no expression

xyz jedi
They look like the one's on films, and they can travel at the speed of light and erase my memory, but not cover it up well enough for some woman who's charging me $60 per hour for 3 hours to find out. They've also put a piece of bloody wood in my skin probably to examine my movements. They're evil! confused

alien

AOR
I'll be sure to Aldaris that you are a "loose lips" and our next abduction wont be for observation purposes...evil face

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by AOR
I'll be sure to Aldaris that you are a "loose lips" and our next abduction wont be for observation purposes...evil face
just to let you know i love aliens and dont mind if they take over the world.......just please dont abduct me.

Bloigen
Same here!

xyz jedi
fear

AOR
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
just to let you know i love aliens and dont mind if they take over the world.......just please dont abduct me.

I think uttor obliveration well suit you well. We come in waves, we are the locusts of the universe. The tyranids well devour your world till you are a smoldering rock...evillaugh

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by AOR
I think uttor obliveration well suit you well. We come in waves, we are the locusts of the universe. The tyranids well devour your world till you are a smoldering rock...evillaugh
ok but if you destroy this planet can i come and live on yours? i dont mind being a slave as long as plenty of chocolate is provided........

xyz jedi
and bacon!

mysterio69
they put the probe in yer bum, didn't they? DIDN'T THEY?!

AOR
ok but if you destroy this planet can i come and live on yours? i dont mind being a slave as long as plenty of chocolate is provided........

You don't understand the purpose of lucosts do you?

here:

http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/tyranids/extras/art/default.htm

http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/tyranids/extras/conceptart/default.htm

http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/tyranids/extras/conceptart/1.htm

(We don't believe in POW, we believe in courses. Courses of a meal...)

stunna1773
i was abducted by aliens when one night i decide to grow wings from drinking red bul and i flew up in the sky and i crash in to their ufo

KENobi™
Originally posted by xyz jedi
laughing

Learn self control...Just Say NO to New Threads.

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by AOR
You don't understand the purpose of lucosts do you?

here:

http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/tyranids/extras/art/default.htm

http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/tyranids/extras/conceptart/default.htm

http://us.games-workshop.com/games/40k/tyranids/extras/conceptart/1.htm

(We don't believe in POW, we believe in courses. Courses of a meal...)
its ok i dont mind that your scary looking and eat all humans i could be a really big help i am very good at.....making people look beautiful! i could make the woman on your planet great designer clothes, make up and jewellry how about it?

xyz jedi
Originally posted by mysterio69
they put the probe in yer bum, didn't they? DIDN'T THEY?! No ear, and I still get ear aches in mornings, and just yesterday I found a sticky white liquid, it must be aliens.

AOR
its ok i dont mind that your scary looking and eat all humans i could be a really big help i am very good at.....making people look beautiful! i could make the woman on your planet great designer clothes, make up and jewellry how about it?

We:

1). Have no home planet.
2). Do not care of trivial "beauty"
3). Have a norm-queen, not "women"
and
4). Well devour you and your entire planet.

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by AOR
We:

1). Have no home planet.
2). Do not care of trivial "beauty"
3). Have a norm-queen, not "women"
and
4). Well devour you and your entire planet.
damn.....

i could build a home planet, make you care about beauty and if you keep me alive you will have woman! its time you let these old alien traditions of killing everyone go its not very nice..... ppplllleeeaaasssseee dont eat me!!!!!!!!!!

AOR
damn.....

i could build a home planet, make you care about beauty and if you keep me alive you will have woman! its time you let these old alien traditions of killing everyone go its not very nice..... ppplllleeeaaasssseee dont eat me!!!!!!!!!!

I'll make you a deal. Instead of eating you, we'll take you to the norm-queen, break down your protein composition and other nutrient complexity in your body through the acid pool......

no expression and then eat you....

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by AOR
I'll make you a deal. Instead of eating you, we'll take you to the norm-queen, break down your protein composition and other nutrient complexity in your body through the acid pool......

no expression and then eat you....
well i can see there is no way i can strike a deal with you so im just going to have to...........

RUN AWAY!!!!!!!

AOR
we have creatures that can run, swim and fly. You can't hide from us

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by AOR
we have creatures that can run, swim and fly. You can't hide from us
haha that is were you are wrong i have an invisble space ship.....if only i knew where it was....

AOR
We don't need color, we can heat. Your space ship has to use some type of propulsion

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by AOR
We don't need color, we can heat. Your space ship has to use some type of propulsion
haha that is were you are wrong! it not only has a shield from all heat detectors and rays but it is a MAGIC spaceship that doesnt need propulsion and willl take me far far away from you and the other aliens!!!!

khfreak#1
Originally posted by AOR
I'll be sure to Aldaris that you are a "loose lips" and our next abduction wont be for observation purposes...evil face roll eyes (sarcastic) (cookoo clock goes off 12 times )

AOR
haha that is were you are wrong! it not only has a shield from all heat detectors and rays but it is a MAGIC spaceship that doesnt need propulsion and willl take me far far away from you and the other aliens!!!!

yeah well God just broke your ship and pushed it into our mouths. You dead fo' evil face

AOR
Originally posted by khfreak#1
roll eyes (sarcastic) (cookoo clock goes off 12 times )

look what the cat dragged in...

a1hsauce
I want to believe

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by AOR
yeah well God just broke your ship and pushed it into our mouths. You dead fo' evil face
nope he actually but a big bomb in your mouth to protect me and help me since i am a 'devout' catholic !

AOR
nope he actually but a big bomb in your mouth to protect me and help me since i am a 'devout' catholic !

Our regeneration qualities allowed us to fix ourselves and eat you. You still dead fo' stick out tongue

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by AOR
Our regeneration qualities allowed us to fix ourselves and eat you. You still dead fo' stick out tongue
what you do not realise is that god created lifelike models of us to fool you while i get away safely! god has never let me down.....smile

AOR
we ate them all and formed a black hole into our stomach that has sucked you in. you dead fo'

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by AOR
we ate them all and formed a black hole into our stomach that has sucked you in. you dead fo'
more models are being used we are with god in heaven eating burgers and....wait im dead nooooooooooooo

AOR
one for the tyranids, ZERO FO YOU stick out tongue

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by AOR
one for the tyranids, ZERO FO YOU stick out tongue
you just wait i have an older brother on planet X who are meaner bigger and stonger then you!

Bloigen
Am I an alien?

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by Bloigen
Am I an alien?
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.