Batman and Agent Zero vs highly trained elder Predator and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
bloodlust on, means even batman will be willing to give everything he has and kill in this one..even though its not his style

who wins??

soleran30
If the Bat is willing to kill I will give it to the Bat team!

Whatup880088
if this a no prep match wolverines team wins

braz
no prep, but each team has stealth, or they dont know where eachother are at and obviously batman utilizes this advantage the most effectively being that hes a ninja master of stealth, fight takes place in new york city, and they have to find each other

Whatup880088
Originally posted by braz
no prep, but each team has stealth, or they dont know where eachother are at and obviously batman utilizes this advantage the most effectively being that hes a ninja master of stealth, fight takes place in new york city, and they have to find each other
lol batman is no were the most stealthy. hell batman may be the least stealthy. wolverine is the stealthest of the group then would go agent zero,predetor then finally batman. also wolverine and preditor trackign abilties would give them the first strike advantage

grey fox
Bat team , they have Agent Zero.

Batman on his own would get murdered by a elder pred , but with agent zero on his side then it's a stalemate .

Wolverine goes down quick thanks to Agent Zero's Powers.

Whatup880088
Originally posted by grey fox
Bat team , they have Agent Zero.

Batman on his own would get murdered by a elder pred , but with agent zero on his side then it's a stalemate .

Wolverine goes down quick thanks to Agent Zero's Powers.

agent zero has to make contact with wolverines wounds. which he has yet proven to be able to do.

grey fox
Originally posted by Whatup880088
agent zero has to make contact with wolverines wounds. which he has yet proven to be able to do.

Pis , Agent Zero would murder Wolverine with a single touch , and since marvel wont allow their golden boy to die they make sure agent zero never touches him . Oh and it's not touch only he can send a blast which does the same thing.

braz
lol batman is no were the most stealthy. hell batman may be the least stealthy. wolverine is the stealthest of the group then would go agent zero,predetor then finally batman. also wolverine and preditor trackign abilties would give them the first strike advantage

wtf??, have u seen batman begins? the man pretty much literally has the effect of being able to disapear from his foe, and become truly invisible...how can u say hes the least stealthy...?? and just because wolverine and pred are able to track very well that doesnt make them stealthy, they can just find their enemy more effectively, n btw, pred wouldnt even be able to track bats with his thermal detector or w/e, cuz batman covered his suit with the coldness of the black spray paint for more stealth

Whatup880088
Pis , Agent Zero would murder Wolverine with a single touch , and since marvel wont allow their golden boy to die they make sure agent zero never touches him . Oh and it's not touch only he can send a blast which does the same thing.
actaully it only by touch he blast does not do the same thing.
also maverick has never been able to defeat logan ever in combat.
also agent zero ability needs to touch a open wound it has to make skin contact which is hard when ur wearing a suit. also hard when ur oppont is faster more agile better reflexes and a better fighter then u. magent zero may be able to defeat wolverine but it will be a long hard fight for him because if wolverine stabs him he dead and seeing how wolverine would be more likly to stabb him then get touch by maverick on open skin were there a wound then I gunna side with wolverine.

soleran30
lol wolverine8888 back yeah wolverine 4t hew in!

Whatup880088
wtf??, have u seen batman begins? the man pretty much literally has the effect of being able to disapear from his foe, and become truly invisible...how can u say hes the least stealthy...?? and just because wolverine and pred are able to track very well that doesnt make them stealthy, they can just find their enemy more effectively, n btw, pred wouldnt even be able to track bats with his thermal detector or w/e, cuz batman covered his suit with the coldness of the black spray paint for more stealth
lolI seen batman begins and if u think what he did there is impressive then u most certainly never read wolverine.
wolverine has snuck up on DD who can hear a pin drop a mile away.
wolverine has easiliy hidden from his whole x-men team and is only seen when he wants to be seen.
predictor cna be super silent and turn invisable.
trust me batman aint sneaking up on a foe who can smell him miles away and hear his heart beat

Whatup880088
Originally posted by soleran30
lol wolverine8888 back yeah wolverine 4t hew in!
?

grey fox

LOL , their is so much wrong with this I don't know where to begin.

wtf??, have u seen batman begins?

Batman Begins is not the Batman we use (unless specifically stated) we always use the current (again , unless specifically stated) comic Batman.

the man pretty much literally has the effect of being able to disapear from his foe, and become truly invisible...how can u say hes the least stealthy...??

Not particularly , he blends in with the environment particularly well , but this doesn't render him invisible to the naked eye . You just need a keen sense of sight and some common sense (both of which bats's thugs are usually lacking)

and just because wolverine and pred are able to track very well that doesnt make them stealthy,

No , but it means that they can stay one step ahead of their enemies , therefore keep out of his way.

btw, pred wouldnt even be able to track bats with his thermal detector or w/e, cuz batman covered his suit with the coldness of the black spray paint for more stealth

laughing Wrong again sonny jim , Bruce sprayed the body armour with black paint to allow it to blend in with the rest of his costume well. Also the 'coldness' of the black paint would last for about ten minutes until drying comes into effect, in fact i even doubt that the paint was cold.

Whatup880088

Batman Begins is not the Batman we use (unless specifically stated) we always use the current (again , unless specifically stated) comic Batman.

Not particularly , he blends in with the environment particularly well , but this doesn't render him invisible to the naked eye . You just need a keen sense of sight and some common sense (both of which bats's thugs are usually lacking)

No , but it means that they can stay one step ahead of their enemies , therefore keep out of his way.

laughing Wrong again sonny jim , Bruce sprayed the body armour with black paint to allow it to blend in with the rest of his costume well. Also the 'coldness' of the black paint would last for about ten minutes until drying comes into effect, in fact i even doubt that the paint was cold.

thank u. u saved me the trouble of having to tell him lol

grey fox
thank u. u saved me the trouble of having to tell him lol

Hey I'm not on your side ether 8 boy , I'm dealing with you one at a time.

Maverick can and will kill wolverine with difficulty.

This is how it will go

1. Bat's finishes off the predator with a quick neck snap (easily done from someone with that many martial art skills )

2. Wolverine drawls off his usual ' I'm the best at what i do mini monolouge' while maverick takes his gloves off and unsheathes his adamantium knife.

3 Wolvie unsheathes his claws and charges at Zero whom dodges the first few strikes and makes a few superficial wounds upon wolvie . He then activates his power and wolverines arms are suddenly out of commission , it's then child's play for a double team of Zero and bat's to finish off wolverine.

Whatup880088
Hey I'm not on your side ether 8 boy , I'm dealing with you one at a time.

Maverick can and will kill wolverine with difficulty.

This is how it will go

1. Bat's finishes off the predator with a quick neck snap (easily done from someone with that many martial art skills )

2. Wolverine drawls off his usual ' I'm the best at what i do mini monolouge' while maverick takes his gloves off and unsheathes his adamantium knife.

3 Wolvie unsheathes his claws and charges at Zero whom dodges the first few strikes and makes a few superficial wounds upon wolvie . He then activates his power and wolverines arms are suddenly out of commission , it's then child's play for a double team of Zero and bat's to finish off wolverine.

an elder predator would kill batman easiliy.
agent zero is not as skilled or as fast as wolverien if any thing wolverine the one stabbing him. also why are u calling me boy8?
I like evidence to show how maverick would hit wolverine would fair better then wolverine if they fought because from all I have read though I not saying im an expert on maverick I know quite allot about him and his fights with wolverine.

grey fox
He doesn't need to get a killing blow , just a simple slash upon his arm and then a touch and that arm can no longer be used . Wolverine relis to much upon his healing facotr and maverichk outclasses him in fighting skills the only reason wolverine stalemates/beats maverick is because of the occasional interference or the 'wade in and gut ' style that wolverine uses to attack.

Whatup880088
He doesn't need to get a killing blow , just a simple slash upon his arm and then a touch and that arm can no longer be used . Wolverine relis to much upon his healing facotr and maverichk outclasses him in fighting skills the only reason wolverine stalemates/beats maverick is because of the occasional interference or the 'wade in and gut ' style that wolverine uses to attack.
u clearly don't read there fight s lol. wolverine is more skilled the maverick. maverick has admitted it.
not that wolverine relies on his healing factor so much as he uses it to kill his opponets faster. if he was fighting some one like maverick who he new could do some serous damage to him he never let maverick hit him as he did with shang-chi, it may take longer but he won't aloow maverick to touch him.

grey fox
I don't read alot of Wolverine to be quite honest , the ungodly stupidness hurts my brain. I can admit though i don't know a huge amount about maverick just the basic powers and a few issue reviews.

Whatup880088
I don't read alot of Wolverine to be quite honest , the ungodly stupidness hurts my brain. I can admit though i don't know a huge amount about maverick just the basic powers and a few issue reviews.

thats what I figured

braz
lolI seen batman begins and if u think what he did there is impressive then u most certainly never read wolverine.
wolverine has snuck up on DD who can hear a pin drop a mile away.
wolverine has easiliy hidden from his whole x-men team and is only seen when he wants to be seen.
predictor cna be super silent and turn invisable.
trust me batman aint sneaking up on a foe who can smell him miles away and hear his heart beat

umm, the predator isnt that quiet, he always makes that little purring noise or that flickering think he does with his mouth, and correction: he doesnt turn invisible, he has a cloaking device, which if u HAD COMMON SENSE, you could see where he is roll eyes (sarcastic) much easier than batman at night as he uses fear as a weapon...and no, i havent read wolverine shyt so w/e about him, but dude, u were just basically saying a minute ago that batman is not stealthy by ne means at all and thats bullshyt

Whatup880088
umm, the predator isnt that quiet, he always makes that little purring noise or that flickering think he does with his mouth, and correction: he doesnt turn invisible, he has a cloaking device, which if u HAD COMMON SENSE, you could see where he is roll eyes (sarcastic) much easier than batman at night as he uses fear as a weapon...and no, i havent read wolverine shyt so w/e about him, but dude, u were just basically saying a minute ago that batman is not stealthy by ne means at all and thats bullshyt
not I said he not as stealthy as the other 3 which is true. also u clearly don't read preditor comics lol. hell I doubt u read any comics.

braz

well im sry i forgot to say it, yes im talking about batman begins batman n btw^do u have the batman begins dvd deluxe edition?? it says specifically in the special features that any thermal heat tracking device would be absolutely futile in trying to see batman

Whatup880088
well im sry i forgot to say it, yes im talking about batman begins batman n btw^do u have the batman begins dvd deluxe edition?? it says specifically in the special features that any thermal heat tracking device would be absolutely futile in trying to see batman
does not matter preditor cna smell him and wolverine can hear his heart beat ,smell him and see him in the dark

braz
not I said he not as stealthy as the other 3 which is true. also u clearly don't read preditor comics lol. hell I doubt u read any comics.

nope, just some batman and spawn n thats it big grin

long pig
That pic of bone claw wolverine is a moot point.

Bone Wolverine was faster/more agile.

Adamantium is way below.

Wolverine gets eaten by Agent Zero. Don't be stupid.

Jose123

Your the batmanfan88888888

Predator blast them all with his Plasma caster.

If no weapons then he kill them all with his bare hands.

Match goes to the elite pred and Wolverine.

Wolverine doesn't even have to participate.

braz
does not matter preditor cna smell him and wolverine can hear his heart beat ,smell him and see him in the dark

how does predator smell him, and wolverine see him in the dark...? i think u got it backwards, cuz wolverine can smell like a wolverine and predator has a thermal tracking device in his helmet which wouldnt do nething because of the cold spray paint

Whatup880088
Originally posted by long pig
That pic of bone claw wolverine is a moot point.

Bone Wolverine was faster/more agile.

Adamantium is way below.

Wolverine gets eaten by Agent Zero. Don't be stupid.

lol when has adamtium wolverine ever proven to be slower or less agile? never . now ur just making shit up

Jose123
how does predator smell him, and wolverine see him in the dark...? i think u got it backwards, cuz wolverine can smell like a wolverine and predator has a thermal tracking device in his helmet which wouldnt do nething because of the cold spray paint

Predator have enhanced senses,strength,speed, and Weaponry that makes Bats gadgets look like lego blocks.

Whatup880088

actauly predetor has amazing sense of smell.
wolverine has better senses then any animal. wolverine has night vision.
also wolverines sense of smell would make a wolverines (the animal) look like a joke.

long pig
lol when has adamtium wolverine ever proven to be slower or less agile? never . now ur just making shit up
In every single comic the two have ever been in. I would know, I have 'em all.

He was at least 50% faster and more agile without the 100lbs of metal.

Jose123

he's not. it's common sense. a wolverine without 100 pounds of indestructible metal on his body is going to be a lot lees faster then a wolverine without it.

braz
Originally posted by Jose123
Predator have enhanced senses,strength,speed, and Weaponry that makes Bats gadgets look like lego blocks.

laughing out loud ok ok i didnt know all that

Whatup880088
In every single comic the two have ever been in. I would know, I have 'em all.

He was at least 50% faster and more agile without the 100lbs of metal.

not true at all. ude some evdience because I pritty much own every dam apearence of wolverine and guest apearences. because it has never been stated or shown that he is less agile or slower with admatium in him it actaully stated that adamatium does not hurt his ability to move at all

braz
actauly predetor has amazing sense of smell.
wolverine has better senses then any animal. wolverine has night vision.
also wolverines sense of smell would make a wolverines look like a joke.

or that^, man what the hell was i thinking when i made this thread? embarrasment

Whatup880088
he's not. it's common sense. a wolverine without 100 pounds of indestructible metal on his body is going to be a lot lees faster then a wolverine without it.
not true because he stronger then he was when he ahd just bone claws. common sense due to his healign factor he be far stronger then he was back then

grey fox
It's been officially stated that Wolverine has higher agility and regeneration without his adamantium skeleton , with it though his agility and regeneration lessen but his durability and attck increase.

.....and this spray thing is a load of shit , even if this 'coldness' spray did it's supposed job it still wouldn't matter, bat's has enough of his body uncovered for him to be seen and killed , and if he can't see him on the thermal sensors then he can switch to a bio sensor or x-ray , stealth doesn't matter when your enemy can see your bones in the shadows.....

long pig
Whatup8888 is anti-common sense.

Whatup880088
It's been officially stated that Wolverine has higher agility and regeneration without his adamantium skeleton , with it though his agility and regeneration lessen but his durability and attck increase.

.....and this spray thing is a load of shit , even if this 'coldness' spray did it's supposed job it still wouldn't matter, bat's has enough of his body uncovered for him to be seen and killed , and if he can't see him on the thermal sensors then he can switch to a bio sensor or x-ray , stealth doesn't matter when your enemy can see your bones in the shadows.....

it never been stated that his agility goes up

Whatup880088
Whatup8888 is anti-common sense.
not at all. also it whatup880088

srankmissingnin
Agent Zero has just to much of an advantage in this fight. No scent and corrosive blast that turns people with healing factors into goo.

Whatup880088
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Agent Zero has just to much of an advantage in this fight. No scent and corrosive blast that turns people with healing factors into goo. first he ahs to touch them in an open wound with his hands whcih is much harder then just being stabbed.

long pig
not at all. also it whatup880088
You think you're foolin' someone.

Jose123
Agent Zero has just to much of an advantage in this fight. No scent and corrosive blast that turns people with healing factors into goo.

does he have body heat?

heartbeat?

Any other powers?

I really don't much about this guy.

Preds don't have healing factors so that's not much of a factor.

long pig
first he ahs to touch them in an open wound with his hands whcih is much harder then just being stabbed.
Plus, ya' know...Wolverine can't stab him since he's wearing a vibranium suit.
It'd absorb the KE.

srankmissingnin
does he have body heat?

heartbeat?

Any other powers?

I really don't much about this guy.

Preds don't have healing factors so that's not much of a factor.

Unless this pred is Broken Tusk he means nothing to any of these guys

thesilverspider
exactly durrrrrrrrrr

Jose123

He's and elder. thats enough to put him on their level.

srankmissingnin
It'd absorb the KE.

Just a nitpick but Vibranium absorbs Mechanical energy

Dark Urizen

Big Mama would beat the living crap out of Broken Tusk.

Also, people should remember in the second Batman vs. Predator (the one with Huntress), one single non-elder predator nearly killed batman TWICE.

Whatup880088
lol man wolverine8888 in the off topic thread talking to cres and some girl lol

Whatup880088
It'd absorb the KE.
maverick has stated befor that wolverine can cut his suit

soleran30
hyperbole is all.............if its vibranium then you cannot cut it.

Whatup880088
how do u know he has a vibranium suit?
also vbranium suits cna be cut because of they lining. there realy only good vs blunt hits spark objects can cut through. I love how u call every thing hyperboling

long pig
Or, it may have been this one.

Who said Agent Zero needs to make physical contact to deliver his anti-healing enzymes?

thesilverspider
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=385246&from=thread&pagenumber=1#post5702559
for any one interested in the upcoming tournament

long pig
how do u know he has a vibranium suit?
also vbranium suits cna be cut because of they lining. there realy only good vs blunt hits spark objects can cut through. I love how u call every thing hyperboling
Because he said so.

And the seams are the only thing that can be cut. The small seams on the side that you can't see.

Wolverine can't cut him.

srankmissingnin

I assume that Zero's suit like Black Panthers is a vibranium microweav suit, it replies bullets easily enough but a knife at close range? Doubtful. Unlike adamantium, vibranium is found as vibranium and not created. It is worked into the form that people need so it is obviously not unbreakable and there is a limited to the amount of energy it can absorb.

Whatup880088

Who said Agent Zero needs to make physical contact to deliver his anti-healing enzymes?
I did because I have seen now evidence to shopw that he has ever shot it out of him. yes he has shot energy but not the anti-healing factor. if u can provide evidence of him doing so I be glad to admitt I am mistaken.

Whatup880088
Because he said so.

And the seams are the only thing that can be cut. The small seams on the side that you can't see.

Wolverine can't cut him.
yes he has stated befor wolverine can cut it

long pig
I did because I have seen now evidence to shopw that he has ever shot it out of him. yes he has shot energy but not the anti-healing factor. if u can provide evidence of him doing so I be glad to admitt I am mistaken.
You're either 8888 or gladiator. Either way, you're retarded.

But yeah....PROOF. You're wrong. STFU.
http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/4904/a888wrong0ah.th.jpg
yes he has stated befor wolverine can cut it
He can't cut vibranium, 'tard.

Whatup880088

yet maverick has stated him self that wolverine could in fact do so but not with his bone claws.

I guess ur right about him being able to blast the anti-healing factor.
what issue is that I like to get it I enjoy reading about maverick
also it not really nice to make fun of people for no reasons. there relay no reason for u to think im an idiot u do not even know me it stupid to talk trash.

long pig
My bad, you struck a nerve. I apologize.

AZ may have said something(when/where?) but it doesn't make it true.

You can't cut vibranium.

Whatup880088
My bad, you struck a nerve. I apologize.

AZ may have said something(when/where?) but it doesn't make it true.

You can't cut vibranium.
ibut u can cut the suit a good fighter could do it but as u said he cna firer the stop at him so it pritty unlikly wolverine can takehim out . wolverine won't lose every time but more times then not.
also it no biggy

srankmissingnin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Black%20Panther/34748ce9.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Black%20Panther/ae7211c5.jpg

That is Black Panther's suit being cut...

long pig
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Black%20Panther/34748ce9.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Black%20Panther/ae7211c5.jpg

That is Black Panther's suit being cut...
ARGH!

Really? This is his vibranium suit?

big grin I'm so happy you showed me this. -runs to the Slade v BP fight- I'ma comin'!

srankmissingnin
ARGH!

Really? This is his vibranium suit?

big grin I'm so happy you showed me this. -runs to the Slade v BP fight- I'ma comin'!

I'm pretty sure it is. The issue is from 1989. I'm not sure when BP got his vibranium suit but I think it was before this.

long pig
I'm pretty sure it is. The issue is from 1989. I'm not sure when BP got his vibranium suit but I think it was before this.
I don't know either.

Probably not, though. Vibranium is basically as strong as adamantium.

Whatup880088
I don't know either.

but the suit is not made to block knifes it made from blunt objects and I pritty sure that was the same suit he has now

long pig
but the suit is not made to block knifes it made from blunt objects and I pritty sure that was the same suit he has now
It's made to block everything that has kinetic energy. A knife slash has KE, it'll be blocked.

I think that's a cloth suit. I think he got his Vib suit during Preist's run in the mid-late 90's.

Not 100% on that, though.

srankmissingnin
I don't know either.

Its been broken before though. There was an island thats base was made out of vibranium, some guy wanted to get ride of it so he blew the island up all that vibranium did was absorb the sound vibrations. And he didn't use a nuke or anything to blow it up either.

Black Panther suit only allows him to take a 6 story fall unharmed, so anything larger then that is more energy then vibranium can absorb in an instant.

There is also the fact that some how BP found the vibranium and made a suit out of it which suggests it isnt nearly as strong as adamanitum.

thesilverspider
I doubt that's his vibranium suit

Jose123
Originally posted by thesilverspider
I doubt that's his vibranium suit

considering it looks like he got it a Kmart i'm having my doubts to laughing out loud

long pig
Its been broken before though. There was an island thats base was made out of vibranium, some guy wanted to get ride of it so he blew the island up all that vibranium did was absorb the sound vibrations. And he didn't use a nuke or anything to blow it up either.

Black Panther suit only allows him to take a 6 story fall unharmed, so anything larger then that is more energy then vibranium can absorb in an instant.

There is also the fact that some how BP fought the vibranium and made a suit out of it which suggests it isnt nearly as strong as adamanitum.
Possibly....

The island earthquake sounds familiar. It absorbed all the vibrations and exploded a while later, I think.

srankmissingnin
Possibly....

The island earthquake sounds familiar. It absorbed all the vibrations and exploded a while later, I think.

You might be right

I post those scans think it was BP vibranium suit but for the life of me I can remember when he got his suit so I could be mistaken

Nataku8188
If we're talking an elder pred on Broken tusk's level, it's game over man. Just plain game over.

long pig
Possibly....

It turns out that there was something wrong with that particular mound of vibranium.

BP#3 I think.

srankmissingnin
It turns out that there was something wrong with that particular mound of vibranium.

BP#3 I think.

Recont?

braz

holyshyt, u were right wattup, all four of these guys are like stealth kings, wolverine, agent zero prolly pred, then bats confused

long pig
Recont?
Seems so.

But, Sabretooth was able to cut through his suit.

But..(lots of buts in this thread) one could argue that it was HoM and not canon.
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/2414/bpcut2tv.th.jpg

srankmissingnin
Seems so.

But, Sabretooth was able to cut through his suit.

But..(lots of buts in this thread) one could argue that it was HoM and not canon.
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/2414/bpcut2tv.th.jpg

Yeah its do damn confussing! Why can't the hire editors to make sure its right the first time around. The should just post the drafts on this forum and let us rip it to shit before they right the final draft.

long pig
Yeah its do damn confussing! Why can't the hire editors to make sure its right the first time around. The should just post the drafts on this forum and let us rip it to shit before they right the final draft.
Blame Hudlin. evil face

Seriously, he's a horrible, horrible, horrible writer.

And BET sucks, too.

srankmissingnin
Blame Hudlin. evil face

Seriously, he's a horrible, horrible, horrible writer.

And BET sucks, too.

I hate rap so I say away from BET...

grey fox

I blatantly said earlier on that he can deliver the acid through a blast , he said it didn't so i chalked it up to me not knowing a character well enough..... sad

long pig
I blatantly said earlier on that he can deliver the acid through a blast , he said it didn't so i chalked it up to me not knowing a character well enough..... sad
That's what you get for not being an *******!

Aries_04
Whatup is such a Agent Zero hater. Bottom line he just has too many weapons on board and a badass mutant power to lose here. The team with him on it wins.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/76/WEAPON_X_3.jpg

Aries_04
Originally posted by Nataku8188
If we're talking an elder pred on Broken tusk's level, it's game over man. Just plain game over.

Oh really......what's so scary about those guys. And can they cut through Vibranium?

Aries_04
Originally posted by Aries_04
Whatup is such a Agent Zero hater. Bottom line he just has too many weapons on board and a badass mutant power to lose here. The team with him on it wins.

I stand corrected....upon further review....he came around and realized the badassedness of Zero.

Jose123
Oh really......what's so scary about those guys. And can they cut through Vibranium?

yeah. that suite has to come off somehow. All the pred has to do is look where the body heat is escaping from and cut through there.

And what so scary? there the top, the elite, they have been hunting for so long that they make logan look like a baby in age.
They have been to so many planets and have learned so many skills that they make Logan look like a kid in karate class.

Aries_04
yeah. that suite has to come off somehow. All the pred has to do is look where the body heat is escaping from and cut through there.

I'm sure that with all the offensive capabilities Zero has...he'll just stand there while the predator tries to figure it out.

Jose123
I'm sure that with all the offensive capabilities Zero has...he'll just stand there while the predator tries to figure it out.

And i'm sure with the clear strength,speed,stealth,technology,Weapons, adavantage

And the fact that he can dodge Mini Gun fire i'm sure Pred won't allow him to reach those offensive capabilities.

And What are all of zero's powers?

demigawd
Where did all of this crap come from with vibranium no being able to be cut? It absorbs KE, but it's not invincible. Hell, Iron Fist tore the hell out of BP's suit in Priest's run....and it's been cut numerous times.

Just wanted to correct that before the misinformation got too far out of hand. big grin

Now back to your regularly scheduled debate!

Aries_04
Originally posted by demigawd
Where did all of this crap come from with vibranium no being able to be cut? It absorbs KE, but it's not invincible. Hell, Iron Fist tore the hell out of BP's suit in Priest's run....and it's been cut numerous times.

Just wanted to correct that before the misinformation got too far out of hand. big grin

Now back to your regularly scheduled debate!

That was an insane Iron Fist that could for some reason .....that one time in his life charge both fists with the IF technique....and it took a good 20 to 30 punches before he tore through it (probably more) and Tchalla at the time was mounting nearly no physical attacks of his own....he was trying to figure out a way to take him out without hurting him....I actually have access to the scan of that fight.

Aries_04

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.