18 years old

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I can now buy cigs, cigars, playboys, go to a strip joint, and have no curfew what so ever O yea lol

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by DeNiro
I can now buy cigs, cigars, playboys, go to a strip joint, and have no curfew what so ever O yea lol
i will be eighteen........

in 5 years time

Neo_Version 7
Congrats, DeNiro! thumb up big grin

KENobi™
w00t

Time to go party.

a1hsauce
Congrats Big Man!

Bloigen
WOO!

Fianna
Good old 18..what a wonderful age...*cheers in mock enthusiastic way*

DarkC
Major milestone in life.

Neo_Version 7
Originally posted by DarkC
Major milestone in life.

You don't have to make cutting remarks, dude. cool

Clovie
eek!

Haaaapppy BDAY!!

blink and what with drinking?

Blue Dragon
You can also get a tatoo! Damn I really want one, the law so sucks!

JKozzy
I can now buy cigs, cigars, playboys, go to a strip joint, and have no curfew what so ever O yea lol DeNiro man, happy birthday big grin

I'm 18 in one month and one day stick out tongue

Originally posted by Clovie

blink and what with drinking? Drinking age is 21 in the US, if that's what you're asking.

Blue Dragon
21 there, 18 here. I think should be 21 here too though. People who turn 18 think 'yeah drink', get drunk & start trouble! British law so sucks! There are worse laws, like 24 hour drinking!

Anyway don't go into that. Happy Birthday!

choosewisely
Originally posted by JKozzy

Drinking age is 21 in the US, if that's what you're asking.

that sucks
16 here

~*~pinkypie~*~
18 here

Mr. Bacon
21 here, ive been 18 for like 5 months stick out tongue

Fox4
I'd buy you a cold one but your only 18 and I'm 22, well wait till you get to be my age, it only get's better till your 36 then you get to be too old sad

Bloigen
You can't be 22! I'm 22!

redcaped
Yes, at that age "open your eyes to the world and enjoy it" Isn't that right.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
21 there, 18 here. I think should be 21 here too though. People who turn 18 think 'yeah drink', get drunk & start trouble! British law so sucks! There are worse laws, like 24 hour drinking!

Anyway don't go into that. Happy Birthday!

You can drink for 24 hours? confused

Lightningrod
Happyyy b-dayyy D!

Didn't know people can go to strip joints at 18, since there is booze there and stuff hmmm

KidX
I can now buy cigs, cigars, playboys, go to a strip joint, and have no curfew what so ever O yea lol Happy birthday!

Soth
Originally posted by JKozzy
I'm 18 in one month and one day stick out tongue

I'm 18 in 1 month and 3 days. . . bastard

Pandemoniac
Arrg DeNiro! You got only 18? Shite, you take the sporting very serious! Wish I did the same...

Tangible God
18? My God, that's tomorrow, we better hurry.

Tired Hiker

Either you got that care package I sent you, or you just turned 18. Happy Birthday, dude. happy

DeNiro
Thank you for all the Happy Birthdays! We did go to the strip club but my one friends fake id didnt work so we left and then i just drank and smoked till i passed out at 4 am so it was a fun bday lol

Bardock42
Don't forget that you can't have sexual relations with anybody under the age of 18, how is that for a change?

Mišt
Happy Late Birthday DeNiro! dancingman

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Congrats, DeNiro! thumb up big grin

Congrats? On what? Not dying?

Happy Birthday.

DeNiro
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Arrg DeNiro! You got only 18? Shite, you take the sporting very serious! Wish I did the same...

I dont get what you mean

Lightningrod
Thank you for all the Happy Birthdays! We did go to the strip club but my one friends fake id didnt work so we left and then i just drank and smoked till i passed out at 4 am so it was a fun bday lol

That explains everything stick out tongue

River Wild
Congratulations! Welcome to the wild world!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.