Daredevil vs Newswords men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whatup880088
death match

Jose123
Who?

Whatup880088
the new swords men? don't u know who he is?

Jose123
nope. he from Marvel or DC?

Whatup880088
he from marvel.
he a normal human but he a master of sword fighting. he good with any type of blades he about as agile as night wing. he has diffrent gadgets all to do with swords. the original swords men was an avenger who was also the one who trained hawk eye.

ScarletSpider
We haven't really seen much of the new Swordsman (of new Thunderbolts fame). We don't even know who he really is! All should be revealed next issue of T-bolts though. I'm rooting for Swordsman in this match, but it's largely unjudgeable. He held his own against Wolverine, and even got the upper hand--although it was a brainwashed Wolvie, so I always take a point off of fighting skills for brainwashed people.

Whatup880088
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
We haven't really seen much of the new Swordsman (of new Thunderbolts fame). We don't even know who he really is! All should be revealed next issue of T-bolts though. I'm rooting for Swordsman in this match, but it's largely unjudgeable. He held his own against Wolverine, and even got the upper hand--although it was a brainwashed Wolvie, so I always take a point off of fighting skills for brainwashed people.

new swords men might be my favorit guy but he did not hold his own very long vs wolverine he actaully never landed a hit. wolverine was easiliy beating him and he him self said he could not hold him for long but yes doing that is pritty impressive.

tiakocom
Originally posted by Whatup880088
new swords men might be my favorit guy but he did not hold his own very long vs wolverine he actaully never landed a hit. wolverine was easiliy beating him and he him self said he could not hold him for long but yes doing that is pritty impressive.

so you already knew wolvie would win...why make the thread?

ScarletSpider
I haven't read the issue in awhile. I just remember him shocking Wolverine and skewering him.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by tiakocom

... because the tread is about Daredevil and not Wolverine

I think Daredevil would win the majority

Whatup880088
Originally posted by tiakocom
because it is daredevil vs new swords men lol

Whatup880088
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
... because the tread is about Daredevil and not Wolverine

I think Daredevil would win the majority
im not sure if he would

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Whatup880088
im not sure if he would

*shrugs*

He did do better against the Thunderbolts then the New Avengers did lol

Whatup880088
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
*shrugs*

He did do better against the Thunderbolts then the New Avengers did lol
lol.

he seems pritty agile to seem like he could keep up with DD in agility if he felt the need.

Whatup880088
bump

Whatup880088
come on please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.