Home is where the heart is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fianna
My arse it is......where did that saying come from anyway?

...coming home from a holiday is one of the biggest let downs....I won't agree with it schmoll

Ms Flower
home is where my heart wants to be...

Ronny
Home is where I have music and potato chips stick out tongue

Fianna
Originally posted by Ronny
Home is where I have music and potato chips stick out tongue laughing ..true...there is warmth and comfort...and general relaxation....

~*~pinkypie~*~
dubai...england
dubai.............england
dubai...........................england

um, i wonder.......................................................................

Ms Flower
you wonder?

Bloigen
If home is where the heart is and you're at work, does that mean you're dead?

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Fianna

...coming home from a holiday is one of the biggest let downs....I won't agree with it schmoll

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/DTM921/orly_jackass.jpg

DanieLs_4_Ever
Home, Where You Make It"
You like to see Homo's Naked...uh..That's cool!
No Home, Where You Make It, Home, Where You Make It!

Bloigen
Originally posted by DanZeke25
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b273/DTM921/orly_jackass.jpg

laughing

Marvelgeek
Oh great now I can't get that old Erasure song out of my head (which I don't know the lyrics of)
"home is where the heart is... please to surrender.... on a food chain.. I give my heart to youuuu...." Hmmm that's probly not it.

JacopeX
June 6, 2006

6/6/6

BE WARNED!!!

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Fianna

I agree with the coming home from holiday

boo hiss sick

Wind Sister
Ugh! I don't know how to word this. If you live one place, but don't like it, you like somewhere else, that's where your "heart" is. Like me, I live in NV but love and feel like I belong in OR. My "heart" is in Oregon.

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Wind Sister
Ugh! I don't know how to word this. If you live one place, but don't like it, you like somewhere else, that's where your "heart" is. Like me, I live in NV but love and feel like I belong in OR. My "heart" is in Oregon. that kind of sounds like " my heart is an organ "

Leo.M
my home is washington and will always be my home big grin

Coldfire
Originally posted by Leo.M
my home is washington and will always be my home big grin
Canada will always be mine big grin

silver_tears
I love coming home after holidays, after work, after staying a friend's cottage, etc etc embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.