How's Geometry...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
As a class? Math is my worst subject and I had a hard time with Algebra 1, I think I took it 2-3 times, and I passed Algebra 2 on the first try, they're required classes but I just dont understand why we had to have Al 1 and 2 considering Geometry is a whole different thing, right? Well anyone who's had it, what would you say it was like, speaking to a person that SUCKS at math!???!

Bloigen
It's amazing, I envy you getting it.

Lana
I'm good at math, but I was only so-so at geometry.

But each person's different.

Faroth
What? How's geometry? Probably one of my best Math subjects... But if you suck at it, then it sucks for you I guess.... I don't know, consult someone who hates themself.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Faroth
What? How's geometry? Probably one of my best Math subjects... But if you suck at it, then it sucks for you I guess.... I don't know, consult someone who hates themself.
Lol. How about consulting someone who hates their life. No, no, then Id just be talking to myself.
NEXT! I need to know. I've heard people at school say it's easy, some say they failed, etc.

Spearhead
Such an easy class big grin are you good at thinking things through? Seeing casual relations? If so, good choice...if not, bad choice

Faroth
Nexted? cry

I hate dating games/shows.... Although, sometimes they're funny because they get turned down and get all sad. Then I'm on the floor laughing...

Soth
Out of all the math classes, it's probably one of the easier ones

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Spearhead
Such an easy class big grin are you good at thinking things through? Seeing casual relations? If so, good choice...if not, bad choice
Im not sure. erm
Originally posted by Faroth
Nexted? cry

I hate dating games/shows.... Although, sometimes they're funny because they get turned down and get all sad. Then I'm on the floor laughing...
Lol. smile
Originally posted by Soth
Out of all the math classes, it's probably one of the easier ones
How so!?

Soth
It's more about shapes and angles and theorems than it is about numbers. . . which makes it easier, in my opinion

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Soth
It's more about shapes and angles and theorems than it is about numbers. . . which makes it easier, in my opinion
Yeah but dont you do a lot of measurements, and protractor and compass usage and stuff? erm

Bloigen
Geometry is really about ships and angels. The teachers always get mixed up because they're high. They sniff the chalk y'see.

silver_tears
Meh I hate math but supposedly am good at it.

Geometry, trig, and algebra I found to all be very easy.

Lana
Geometry and trig I wasn't very good at, algebra and calculus I did very well in.

I don't care for math though.

I think the reason I don't really get geometry and trig is because for some reason I took trig first, and had a very poor teacher who didn't explain anything. I did much better in geometry than trig, though, though I tended to forget steps in theorems and make them up laughing out loud and the best ever was "Meg's Theorem", which my friend made up...."Because I said so".

silver_tears
Me neither, my family however is math crazy roll eyes (sarcastic)
So I'm forced to do all the contests and stuff stick out tongue

Lana
That sucks laughing out loud

My grandfather keeps trying to get me to study math as my major...I'm like, why the hell would I want to study something I don't like? He didn't like my initial choice of art as a major, even though I'm now a published artist and I sell my stuff...he was a bit happier when I switched to psychology laughing out loud my mom and aunts are like "ignore him, he did it it us when we were your age too"

silver_tears
We share the same problems Lana my dear, my mom's convinced I'm going to med school roll eyes (sarcastic)
Not that I don't have the subjects I need for it, but I'd never stick out tongue

Lana
My mom says that so long as I'm happy with what I'm studying, she's fine with it. She also says that she doesn't know why I'm not studying art anymore.....even though I've told her my reasons for dropping it as my major, she still thinks I should pursue it. I'm probably going to take it as my minor.

Psych major and art minor...what an interesting combo laughing out loud

Mr. Bacon
geometry is alright, everything excpet all the theorems and proofs, but i took it frshman year before algebra yes so i dont know

DanieLs_4_Ever
Hehe, I have no idea what you guys are talking about as far as theorums or whatever and stuff. Lol. But I guess Ill figure out erm

AOR
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
As a class? Math is my worst subject and I had a hard time with Algebra 1, I think I took it 2-3 times, and I passed Algebra 2 on the first try, they're required classes but I just dont understand why we had to have Al 1 and 2 considering Geometry is a whole different thing, right? Well anyone who's had it, what would you say it was like, speaking to a person that SUCKS at math!???!

Eh, soso, actually pretty good compared to my other math grades. My teacher (well first semester teacher, you may be switched from teachers each semester) was great, and funny too. Hard to get at least one in a teacher let alone both...

silver_tears
Originally posted by Lana
My mom says that so long as I'm happy with what I'm studying, she's fine with it. She also says that she doesn't know why I'm not studying art anymore.....even though I've told her my reasons for dropping it as my major, she still thinks I should pursue it. I'm probably going to take it as my minor.

Psych major and art minor...what an interesting combo laughing out loud

Hey, you can decorate your own office eek!

Lana
Originally posted by silver_tears
Hey, you can decorate your own office eek!

That works eek!

I've already gotten my room decorated with my drawings, and one wall is dedicated to prints of my digital art laughing out loud

silver_tears
That's pretty awesome big grin, I'm repainting my room, and I'm dedicating a wall to be made into a mural by me.

Mr. Bacon
my room is cold and dark cuz im never in there

Lana
Originally posted by silver_tears
That's pretty awesome big grin, I'm repainting my room, and I'm dedicating a wall to be made into a mural by me.

Awesome big grin I'd love to do something like that but my room's too small to be able to.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
my room is cold and dark cuz im never in there

ha me neither, I'm like never home stick out tongue
but with the holidays it's uncharacteristic of me to be hanging around, but even now i'm not in my room, i'm sitting by my fireplace near my lit up christmas tree droolio

silver_tears
Originally posted by Lana
Awesome big grin I'd love to do something like that but my room's too small to be able to.

My grandmother lives with us and she has one of my rooms in her possession, but she's moving out so I'm getting it and re-arranging all my furniture and such smile

Lana
"One of your rooms"....spoiled stick out tongue I don't even have my own bedroom!

silver_tears
Well there's like 4 people in my family and like 5 bedrooms, and my parents share one so there stick out tongue

And then one's my computer room, well more my dad's study since I got a laptop. And then my grandmama's roomshall be my tv room droolio

Lana
I've got four younger siblings stick out tongue

Laptops are nice droolio I just got one for Christmas big grin

silver_tears
They are the sex ain't they diva
Very convenient I've found, like I take mine outside onto my porch and my roof all the time if I don't wanna be disturbed or wanna enjoy the sunshine etc etc big grin

Lana
My mom keeps asking me "you can take that to school with you right?" laughing out loud

I'm having such a hard time trying to find a case for it though, it's got a 17" screen and most cases are for 15" laptops, the only ones I can find big enough are really expensive erm

I do love being able to move around my house as I please though big grin

silver_tears
Wireless routers baby droolio

I have a case for it, but it's bulky and hideous, I want a sleeker, smaller one.

DanieLs_4_Ever
..Err...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.