Silver Surfer's board vs Thors Hammer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Well which one will kick ass, oh and which one would you choose to have

thesilverspider
for the real world I'll take the board but if I were in the marvel universe gotta go with the hammer.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by thesilverspider
for the real world I'll take the board but if I were in the marvel universe gotta go with the hammer. Agreed.

It'd be fun hooning around on the board.

Sir Whirlysplat
Always the hammer, with it I could rule the real world smile

The Ion
If we get Surfer's board along with his control of the Power Cosmic, I'd certainly choose the board. If not, then its no contest. Thor's hammer easily.

HigH ScholaR
well t is sated that the board actual can channel power cosmic so i guess its up to you to control it

Mindship
Board, definitely. You don't have to carry it (it can simply float alongside), plus to fly you just stand on it (no wind-up); you can sleep on it, carry stuff or a passenger, have both hands free to eat or whatever naughty.

The Ion
Well I pick the board then. It'd be lame carrying a big mallet around all the time. With the board I could simply channel it into my body.

thesilverspider
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=385246&from=thread&pagenumber=1#post5702559
for any one interested in the upcoming tournament

Sir Whirlysplat
I'd like the "lame mallet" for sooth, thou dost speaketh Shakespearian.

juggy#1
thors hammer is more powerful and indestructible. but id have more fun having silver surfers board though

roughrider
Love to use the Board and The Power Cosmic, but with the Hammer you can also fly, jump dimensions, and destroy stuff looking so macho. So, Mjolnir.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.