Hulk for a Day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
What would you do if you suddenly had Hulk's power for a day.

Hulk_Power
I'd probably go to the mountains and test out my power. I would destroy a bunch of mountains and anything that got in my way. Or I would probably go to LA and destroy the whole damn city for fun. J/K

I don't know. I'd probably become a crime fighter for a day or I would go to Iraq and try and put an end to the war. Maybe something along those lines.

redcaped
I wouldn't say LA but LOL

Ultimate Hulk43
If you're the Hulk,you can't control yourself so I guess I'd go out on a path of destruction. big grin

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
If you're the Hulk,you can't control yourself so I guess I'd go out on a path of destruction. big grin

Yeah I guess you're right. If I could pick which Hulk I could be then I would be War Hulk or Professor Hulk. I guess being Savage would be cool too...

Ultimate Hulk43
I'd be the Devil Hulk or the Savage Hulk.

Mindship
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
...I would go to Iraq and try and put an end to the war. Maybe something along those lines.

I like those lines...going someplace where bad guys really deserve a major whoopin'

Then again, it might be fun fighting the US military for a day, put a lil' fear o' God into them as well.

And I'd wear glasses so nobody knew it was me at the end of the day when The Power is no more.

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by Mindship
I like those lines...going someplace where bad guys really deserve a major whoopin'

Then again, it might be fun fighting the US military for a day, put a lil' fear o' God into them as well.

And I'd wear glasses so nobody knew it was me at the end of the day when The Power is no more.

Yeah that's what I've always thought. If you have the power to stop something as big as a war then why not do it? If I was the Hulk then I would definitely go to Iraq and put an end to things. I'd try to be kind of like a global protector.

Yeah that would be fun. Teaching Bush that him and his military aren't the strongest ones there is. wink I'd give that a try too.

laughing out loud That would be the stupidest disguise ever. Though you wouldn't be the only Hero that uses glasses as a disguise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.