X3 script discussion (Warning Spoilers!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
Well I hope this is acceptable.When I first read the AICN script review i thought it was complete BS.Sadly I,along with everyone else who read it,know a great deal of it is true.I was just wondering what everyone else has thought of it (Who read it that is)

buffymitch
damn now the movie is ruined for me

mr.smiley
Hows that?

buffymitch
I you topic you posted warning spoilers but i see no spoilers. i was being sarcastic

mr.smiley
OH.Sorry.Did you read the script though?

buffymitch
no where can i find it. doe sit have major spoilers? like dialogue or details of environment? you know that kinda stuff

mr.smiley
To an extent.It confirms everything in the trailer.And the script overview was released a long time before the trailer.It was on aintitcoolnews.Just google it and find the link from comicbookmovies.It does contain a fair amount of spoilers.One or two big ones.They have nothing about the movies end though.ONly act one and two are discussed.

Things it confirmed.

All of Angels trailer scenes
Cykes return to Alkali lake
Juggernaut as a side villian
Magneto deystroys a bridge.

buffymitch
i'm too scared too search for it if it has spoilers!! i hate spoilers. i still haven't reall forgiven my sisters for telling me that bruce willis was dead in the sixth sense

Britrogue
Haha! I knew someone who refused to watch the Sixth Sense because they were told he was dead before they watched it!

Prince Nauj
eh

Paola
talk about this in X3 news thread or the Possible Synopsis... one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.