Ultimate Colossus vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soujaboy09
Who wins this one? I know Red has his poison, but does it work against Colossus.

Jose123
Ultimate Colosus. if in metal form at the begining of the match.

Can he heal damage that he has sustained in normal form? If so then colosus even if in regular form at the begining of the match.

soujaboy09
Can someone list all Omega reds powers?

Jose123
death spores
he can drain the life out of someone with his tendrils
Carbodanuim armor and tendrils
Healing factor?
enhanced strength and speed.

soujaboy09
So Omega Red's greatest powers are his death spores ok its safe to sat Colossus takes this one.

jrodslam
Reds greatest power is the death factor. Phermones are a close second. Im still not sure if Colossus is vunerable to all that. He did once leave his temmates while in battle with Red and Sould Sinner, while they all got beat.

soujaboy09
I dont think he's vunerable to the death phermones I think his in sides are steel because when the nuke he was unharmed if his insides were human his insides would have decinigrated.

jrodslam
Originally posted by soujaboy09
I dont think he's vunerable to the death phermones I think his in sides are steel because when the nuke he was unharmed if his insides were human his insides would have decinigrated.

no

Colossus is not steel on the inside as well when in armored form.

Jose123
But can he heal the Damage that he may recieve in human form if he turns Metal.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jrodslam
no

Colossus is not steel on the inside as well when in armored form. Colossus' whole body turns into steel.

That's why he does not need to breath in armored form.

soujaboy09
why did he survive the nuke blast if his insides aren't steel.

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Colossus' whole body turns into steel.

That's why he does not need to breath in armored form.

His skin only. That doesnt include his insides.

soujaboy09
So why doesn't he need to breath?

snoopdogg
His skin only. That doesnt include his insides. Actually his bones, eyes, etc. turn to steel.

I can prove it.

snoopdogg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossustakintheheat.jpg

soujaboy09
ok there I guess he needs some proof

Dark Urizen
no

Actually, yes he is. He's a golem-like creature. Which is why Magneto had to heal him by using magnetism to "mend" his broken organs after the fight with riptide, etc. etc.

Also, didn't they already meet? When Ult. Col and Ult wolverine and .errrr......Ult. nightcrawler i think.... go to Siberia and there's that monster that also has some kind of pheromones that kill everyone around, and OR shows up too, etc. etc.

I'll have to look it up, haven't read it in a while.

TheKahn
The breaker is OR ability to drain life energy through his tenticles. He is durible engouh to get in close to Colossus to use them. Now, if that attack can work on Colossus' steel body, Omega win. If not I say its a near tie with a silght advantage to OR for all of his training.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Actually, yes he is. He's a golem-like creature. Which is why Magneto had to heal him by using magnetism to "mend" his broken organs after the fight with riptide, etc. etc.

Also, didn't they already meet? When Ult. Col and Ult wolverine and .errrr......Ult. nightcrawler i think.... go to Siberia and there's that monster that also has some kind of pheromones that kill everyone around, and OR shows up too, etc. etc.

I'll have to look it up, haven't read it in a while. Didn't Ult. Omega Red just appear for the first time in Ult Spider-Man (where he jobbed horribly)?

jrodslam
If Ult. Colossus is metal even on the inside, how was it that he was able to shed a tear when crying?

TheKahn
Metal Tears?crybaby

jrodslam
Originally posted by TheKahn
Metal Tears?crybaby

Naw, It was real tears. Water and salt. No metal.

Dark Urizen
If Ult. Colossus is metal even on the inside, how was it that he was able to shed a tear when crying?

Crap writing. He's been consistantly shown to be made of metal in the inside as well as the skin. And now i've got to run along, but i'll see if i can find the ult. x-men issue where him and wolverine and nightcrawler fight OR (i think)

Metalmanx
no

False, my friend. Colossus turns into solid steel. Not just his outer layer of skin. Solid.

I mean, come on. There's so much evidence for it. The drastic increase in weight (from about 250 lbs. to 1000 lbs.) and height (6'6" to 7'5"wink should be enough to show you that.

Plus, it's just well known to be true.

Back on topic, Ult. Colossus definitely has what it takes to defeat Omega Red. Which is well...everything. He's far too strong for him, far too durable, the pheremones are useless against him, and it's debatable as to whether or not the life-draining tentacles will work on him.

So, I give this to Ult. Colossus. And that's without bias (For those of you considering my sig).

snoopdogg
Here is another pic showing Colossus' whole body turns into steel including his bones.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/ColossusandArkon.jpg

grey fox
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Crap writing. He's been consistantly shown to be made of metal in the inside as well as the skin. And now i've got to run along, but i'll see if i can find the ult. x-men issue where him and wolverine and nightcrawler fight OR (i think)

Huh ? , i thought ultimate Omega Red was created by grafting alien technology to his body , shouldn't he have owned them all ?...

Metalmanx
Not to my knowledge. He was just artificially created in a way. Ya know, the same way all of those crazy mutants are made. Wolverine, Deadpool, etc. He fits into the same category.

grey fox
I'm sure it said somewhere that the russians grafted alien componenets on their subject for their supersoldier project .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.