superman vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whatup880088
superman vs the omega plus mutant from the new deadly genesis story
who wins?

Jose123
What are his powers?

Whatup880088
he shows this wierd yellow energy lightning. he seem to posses fast amount of energy abilties plus full control over other people energy as shown when he sends scot blast back at him. he seems to have super speed, durability and strength. he seems almost able to make any thing he wants. I not full sure what he powers are but this is the little info I do know or think I know at least lol.

Jose123
Does he have invulnerbality or superspeed that can allow him to match supes.?. Coud he stand up to a punch by supes that could crack a moon in half?

If not then supes wins.

Whatup880088
I bet he can and im not sure if superman could touch him he took out reachel in seconds

Jose123
Originally posted by Whatup880088
I bet he can and im not sure if superman could touch him he took out reachel in seconds

How strong is Rachel currently? Can she move at light speeds. Punch wiith as much force as superman does? Take as much damage as supes does?

Whatup880088
Originally posted by Jose123
How strong is Rachel currently? Can she move at light speeds. Punch wiith as much force as superman does? Take as much damage as supes does?
well she does have pheniox who would rape superman

Lucid Lui
It's still way to early to use the mutant in fights. We don't even know who he is yet.

Whatup880088
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
It's still way to early to use the mutant in fights. We don't even know who he is yet.
we do I know who he is but I can't place it. he not knew he old

Jose123

No she doesn't.

it abandoned her a while back.

long pig
Who is Superman?
What's his powers?

Jose123
Originally posted by long pig
Who is Superman?
What's his powers?

Well I heard he's faster than a speeding bullet. smile

Whatup880088
No she doesn't.

it abandoned her a while back.
dude u realy need to be more up to date she got it back a while a go lol

Jose123

when? what issue? where? How?

Whatup880088
when? what issue? where? How?
I don't know when were how I just know she has them know and is stated in almost every issue that she uses her powers that she tapping in to the pheniox force.

Jose123
I don't know when were how I just know she has them know and is stated in almost every issue that she uses her powers that she tapping in to the pheniox force.

Like i said where does it state that? what issue? How? Where? when?

Whatup880088
Like i said where does it state that? what issue? How? Where? when?
house of M any of the uncanny x-men show her using pheniox force. also the new uncanny x-men house of decimation do as well man u realy need to be more up to date.

cheap cabbage
My father taught me that there are three immutable laws in the universe:
1. "The greatest band of all time is The Beatles."
2. "All sports teams from New York City are bums."
3. "No one can beat Superman. Ever."

Always listen to dad.

Dark Urizen
Humanitarian deed of the day smile

he shows this wierd yellow energy lightning. he seem to posses fast amount of energy abilties plus full control over other people energy as shown when he sends scot blast back at him. he seems to have super speed, durability and strength. he seems almost able to make any thing he wants. I not full sure what he powers are but this is the little info I do know or think I know at least lol.

He shows this weird yellow energy lightning. He seems to possess a fast amount of energy abilities, plus full control over other people's energy, as was shown when he sent Scott's blast back at him. he seems to have super speed, durability, and strength. he seems almost able to do anything he wants. I am not fully sure what his powers are, but this is the little info i do know or think i know at least lol.

I bet he can and i'm not sure if Superman could touch him, he took out Rachel in seconds.

Well, she is still bonded with the phoenix force, which would rape Superman.

we do I know who he is but I can't place it. he not knew he old

We do. I know who he is, but i can't place it. He's not new, he's old.

Dude, you really need to be more up-to-date. She got it back a while ago lol.

I don't know when, where or how. I just know she has them now and it is stated in almost every issue that she uses her powers and that she is tapping into the Phoenix Force.

house of M any of the uncanny x-men show her using pheniox force. also the new uncanny x-men house of decimation do as well man u realy need to be more up to date.

House of M, any of the Uncanny X-men issues, they all show her using the Phoenix force. Also, the new Uncanny X-men House of Decimation issues show that as well. Man, you really need to be more up-to-date.

End of Humanitarian deed of the day smile

Jose123
From the scans i seen I've seen she uses her powers and a faint phoenix symbol over her eye apears. nothing new. she still had the symbol even after she lost the damn bird. Doesn't mean she still has the phoenix.

And from what i heard is going on in uncanny then her whole Grey family is being wiped out. shouldn't she have used her phoenix powers to stop it.

So unless you can tell me what issue it states that she has the phoenix back and she says she has it back from her own damn mouth.

this argument is over.

Whatup880088
From the scans i seen I've seen she uses her powers and a faint phoenix symbol over her eye apears. nothing new. she still had the symbol even after she lost the damn bird. Doesn't mean she still has the phoenix.

And from what i heard is going on in uncanny then her whole Grey family is being wiped out. shouldn't she have used her phoenix powers to stop it.

So unless you can tell me what issue it states that she has the phoenix back and she says she has it back from her own damn mouth.

this argument is over.
but she shown to have it lol an that why she consider the most powerfull telepath on the planet

Jose123
but she shown to have it lol an that why she consider the most powerfull telepath on the planet

you still haven't told me the issue that it states that she still has it.

Exact issue. And how has she shown to have it?

Whatup880088
you still haven't told me the issue that it states that she still has it.

Exact issue. And how has she shown to have it?
one beign the most powerful telepath.
using abilties that she could not do with out pheniox.

Jose123
one beign the most powerful telepath.
using abilties that she could not do with out pheniox.

how exactly has she shown it and were does it state it?
examples.

Whatup880088
how exactly has she shown it and were does it state it?
examples.
I don't know were it states it I just know she has those powers. if u read the comics it clearly show her using thsoe abilites. I am ntop a big fan of her but I will find were it states she still has the pheniox ,but only if u cna find the issue it stats when she lost it.

Jose123
I don't know were it states it I just know she has those powers. if u read the comics it clearly show her using thsoe abilites. I am ntop a big fan of her but I will find were it states she still has the pheniox ,but only if u cna find the issue it stats when she lost it.

what abilities? the telapathy are her powers as well as whatever telikinese she may show. she is a Grey after all. If Nate and Cable are any indication of what non powered cosmic mutants can acheive then you can bet that even her normal powers are going to be formidable.

Whatup880088
what abilities? the telapathy are her powers as well as whatever telikinese she may show. she is a Grey after all. If Nate and Cable are any indication of what non powered cosmic mutants can acheive then you can bet that even her normal powers are going to be formidable.
yes but not such that she show the kinda power she packing. also show the issue were racheal gets pheniox taken away.

Jose123
yes but not such that she show the kinda power she packing. also show the issue were racheal gets pheniox taken away.

it abandoned her and she was lost in time where. cable had to go and rescue her and bring her back.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=59&page=6

it's the one with the guy with the green hair.

And she hasn't shown the power recently either. when the Huge Island that cable had created was coming crashing down she couldn't keep it up in the air and it was slowly coming down. If super mutant earthling cable could do it then Why couldn't someone powered with the Phoenix force?

Whatup880088
it abandoned her and she was lost in time where. cable had to go and rescue her and bring her back.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/spotlight/showquestion.asp?faq=10&fldAuto=59&page=6

it's the one with the guy with the green hair.

And she hasn't shown the power recently either. when the Huge Island that cable had created was coming crashing down she couldn't keep it up in the air and it was slowly coming down. If super mutant earthling cable could do it then Why couldn't someone powered with the Phoenix force?
ui may actauly be correct so I am sorry I was wrong. though I will look into it but for the time being u are correct

the Darkone
The main villian in deadly Genesis is one of the missing summer's brothers, and he is very powerful.

Dark Urizen

Actually, she WAS holding it up, but under incredible strain. Hence the "Why are we still in the air?"
Rachel: "This thing is heavy".

But yeah, you're correct.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.