Sentinel Alan Scott VS. Adult Kon'el

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Debate.

The Ion
This is a bit lopsided. Sentinel was not just a GL with a different codename. He was basically equal to the Starheart who was a Lord of Chaos.

Adam Warlock
But Kon-el is a bad ass from what I've heard.

The Ion
Not that badass.

Juntai
He was the embodiment of the starheart, which while not a lord of chaos, was created when the Guardians tried to clean up all the latent magic floating about in the universe. They created the starheart to contain it.. Sentinal was one with this near limitless magical power.

Kon El is a bad dude, but Sentinal was able to throw down with ION.

cheap cabbage
Sentinal yes, would wipe the floor with Kon-el, but stating that he can throw down with ION is a bit a of a stretch. Kyle was just as powerful as parallax but he never went apeshit like Hal, so likely Kyle held back to keep from having to kill him. He's Ion, he could just wipe Sentinal's ass from space time.

Juntai
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Sentinal yes, would wipe the floor with Kon-el, but stating that he can throw down with ION is a bit a of a stretch. Kyle was just as powerful as parallax but he never went apeshit like Hal, so likely Kyle held back to keep from having to kill him. He's Ion, he could just wipe Sentinal's ass from space time. I'm not saying it in speculation, I'm saying it because he actually did. As Sentinal, he only even had a form because he willed it to be so. He was just sentient near limitless chaotic magic gathered by the Guardians from all across the universe. I don't think you're gathering the scope of that power. He was pretty much a different take on the same thing as Parallax being Hal absorbed the battery, Sentinal was the Starheart. I'm not saying he could beat ION, but the that was indeed the type of level he was on. And that was far above Superboy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.