My darlings?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atharpina
At wikipedia it said that in either Batman Begins the movie or game that Scarecrow calls his patients "my darlings", does anyone have any idea where he says that at? I've seen the movie multiple times and beat the game but have not once heard that said in either.

Mr Parker
Yeah I dont remember that in the movie and if you have beat the game and didnt hear it,then I dont know what to tell you.they must have made a mistake somewhere.

Doc Ock
Never happened.

vaya_the_elf
Don't know the game, but the movie I don't remember it. I will be watching it again soon, and i will see if I can find it, or not

Rafkins_Warning
It doesn't happen in the movie that I know of... then again I've never played the game but it most definately does not happen in the movie, I'm sure of it.

Knightfall93
Done the game 3 times. Watched the movie 4 times. Judgement? Wikipedia got it waaaaaaaaaaaay wrong!!!

WrathfulDwarf
Don't trust Wikipedia too much. Is a good place to read stuff but their info is occasionaly flawed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.