Galactus vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

inamilist
seems fairly straightforward, i would think for galactus

but, with prep time, would the reality manipulation + Xavier/Xman's psychic abilities compensate?

i think this might be a bit of a longshot...

can anyone see onslaught pulling it off?

Jose123
Galactus eats him.

game over.

inamilist
Originally posted by Jose123
Galactus eats him.

game over.

that is how it looks

cheap cabbage
Onslaught still needs a planet to stand on. What's one planet less to Galactus. Uber comic planet destroying blast of doom....no more earth.

inamilist
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Onslaught still needs a planet to stand on. What's one planet less to Galactus. Uber comic planet destroying blast of doom....no more earth.

what about in thought form though....

hmmmmmmmm

superbatman86
Galactus is probaly the most powerful psychic in marvel.

inamilist

its easy to come up with

*onslaught creates sun where galactus' head is*

but that sounds PIS....

im sure galactus wins this, but how does he compensate for reality manipulation?

can he combat it? is he suseptable to reality manipulation?

Spawnrules
yo thor couldnt beat onsluaght so how can galactus

Scoobless
this is one of the most repeated threads ever..... there must be over ten "Onslaught Vs Galactus" threads floating around

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by inamilist
i think this might be a bit of a longshot...

can anyone see onslaught pulling it off? There's the answer there. Onslaught hunts down and absorbs Longshot. He then proceeds to take over every known universe including our own. All with the power of LUCK!

inamilist
Originally posted by Scoobless
this is one of the most repeated threads ever..... there must be over ten "Onslaught Vs Galactus" threads floating around

whats your take on it then?

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by inamilist
what about in thought form though....

hmmmmmmmm

Well if onslaught has been reduced to that, then there isnt really much of a threat left. What's he gonna do? THink galactus to death? No amount of telepathy is gonna take somone like the Big G. When onslaught's armor got broken, he lost much of his physical potency though his mind powers were just as if not more powerful. But his opponent's galactus. It's not a threat to him.

inamilist
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Well if onslaught has been reduced to that, then there isnt really much of a threat left. What's he gonna do? THink galactus to death? No amount of telepathy is gonna take somone like the Big G. When onslaught's armor got broken, he lost much of his physical potency though his mind powers were just as if not more powerful. But his opponent's galactus. It's not a threat to him.

the more i think about it, the non-physical onslaught probably just gets absorbed into galactus, physical one just doesnt have the balls...

but that reality warping... does it trump galactus??

by no means do i think the powers of xavier, x man or magneto are useful in this fight, its all about frankie!

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Spawnrules
yo thor couldnt beat onsluaght so how can galactus

Because it was the avengers thor. ya know? the guy who hardly used 80-90% of his versatility and powers compared to the "true" thor in his own books.

And BTW galactus >>> thor

inamilist
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged

And BTW galactus >>> thor

lol

he most certainly is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.