Black Panther and the Heart shaped herb question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
Why was Spider-man able to eat the heart shaped herb? I thought it was poisoness to anyone not of the royal blood line... or did I make that up

ScarletSpider
Spider-Man was able to eat it because Reggie Hudlin is a talentless, idiotic ****.

Lucid Lui
When did Spider-Man eat it?

I can't stand Hudlin's BP. He's pretty much shattered how great Priest made him.

long pig
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Spider-Man was able to eat it because Reggie Hudlin is a talentless, idiotic ****.
Reggie turned Black Panther into a silly BET special.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
When did Spider-Man eat it?

I can't stand Hudlin's BP. He's pretty much shattered how great Priest made him.

One of the issues in the "Other" story arc... so either in FN Spider-man, MK Spider-man or AM Spider-man (thats just too much Spidy...)

And yeah Hudlin sucks.

lifeisaglich
So what lead to spiderman tasting the heart shape herb?

Huddlin is taking away from panther, that which made him unique.

Scoobless
well Panther knew that Spidey was dying.... so he probably figured that it didn't matter

and i thought the King of Wakanda (and thus the person who gets the herbs) was decided through combat.... not bloodline

ScarletSpider
Yeah, it is decided through combat, but since the founding of Wakanda, T'Challa's bloodline have been the constant victors, and their line has been imbued with the ability--either a genetic deviant or a gift from the Panther god, to be able to metabolize and handle the herb. Killmonger, though in great condition and with enhanced stats, almost died when he ingested it.

T'Challa's family tree has the best combatants--so bloodline and combat ability have kind of blurred.

Scoobless
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Why was Spider-man able to eat the heart shaped herb? I thought it was poisoness to anyone not of the royal blood line... or did I make that up

here you go:

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/5353/fnspiderman2144yw.th.jpg

and just cos it's funny:

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/3724/fnspiderman2158jn.th.jpg

nathan summers
Maybe, Possibly, Hopefully -- they're synthetic like the herb Kilmonger presented to Kevin Cole a.k.a White Tiger? He was also able to gain some of the same properties and abilities Panther got from the manufactured one. Etc.

I tried Reggie. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.