What have you learned from games/what makes you angry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
I learned from games that life is like a game and if you choos ethe right paths and prepare you will succeed instead of rushing in an unknown area to fast and fail . I also learned that when you fail just try try try try try try try again until you succeed. I also learned how to solve puzzles fast and unique ideas to help in real life on how to go about solving a problem. I also learned to upgrade things like my cpu just like an rpg sword and when your sick i should stay in bed drink juice and eat erbs. My reaction time is unrivaled thanks to games as well. smart

The things I hate about games is that on nintendo or sega (the first ones) they game will freeze when i am far in the game, a glitch will happen in future game sand you get stuck in a blask space and fail. I also hate stuff.....

anyway i don't want to steal it all soo what did you learn from games and what do you hate about them.

Yes i am bored so please answer smokin'

TwisterGameX
mad

powerfulone1987
lol.

is it comprehensible.....

DarkC
I've learned not to dual-weild SMGs.

el_barto
I've learned I have no controll over my temper while I'm playing games no expression.

Phat J
Originally posted by el_barto
I've learned I have no controll over my temper while I'm playing games no expression.

i have the same problem that always ends up with my controller flying accross the room.

Frag Maniac
Lessons learned for me are that your skill in any given game is only equal to the time you put into it, and the diligence with which you utilize every available tool in that game, including the environment itself.

A very hard lesson to learn is not overdoing continuous hours spent on a game, especially if you end up avoiding eating and drinking because of it. I don't know how many times I let myself get upset over a segment of game I came back to and easily beat, after being well rested, fed, and hydrated.

Playing while cranky from inadvertent abuse to your health is no fun, and that's when it's time to just say no until you're feeling right again.

Some other valuable things I've learned are that chatting, making videos, and helping others whom are struggling with a game can keep it interesting longer and give you more of a feeling of accomplishment and less of the burnout syndrome.

Perhaps one of the most valuable things to learn is that you can never take a fellow player or opponent for granted. Those that ask for advice today, may own you tommorow!

Lana
Originally posted by el_barto

Haha, same here....

I've learned that in the KOTOR games, if something's fun, then it'll probbaly shift you darkside.....but not like I have any problem with that!

powerfulone1987
i've learned that unless I have someone to play with, fighters get old really fast, so there's no need for me to buy them anymore.
Super Smash Brother's Melee is obviously an acception.

TwisterGameX
lol I threw the controll so many times, that it isn't even funny anymore

thegmeister53
I've learned that it costs alot of money to replace broken Xbox controllers.

Lana
laughing out loud

I broke one of our PS2 controllers once when I got mad at a game.

Knuckles X 20
i learned dont try to handbrake turn a corner
i learned not to try and kill a hunter with a plasma pistol
i learned things wont respawn when uv killed them (poor fluffy the rabbit)
and i learned that i should not be distracted by a freind when playing a game for the same fate that met fluffy might me him

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
lol I threw the controll so many times, that it isn't even funny anymore in the NES - SNES days, I used ta go bonkers.. kickin da TV.. tossin controllers.. bitin em' ~_-.. so carnivorous

but nowadays I just call out bs... like if I stab someone in soul calibur, and it doesnt get detected by the game and I die for it.. then I start with the whole "wtf was that!?" schpiel

but hmm.. I guess games taught me to play hard in all aspects.. dodging, reacting, etc.

and I stole my friends rapid fire button press (aka 'siezuring') over a few games of dragon ball final bout.. and I havent been defeated since big grin.. and to make him eat it up.. everytime I refer to it.. I call it 'my technique' evil face

TwisterGameX
Fighting games are bad. I am on survival to unlock something big but then loose but when I get to the last guy i beat the crap ot of him to one hit then he cheap shots me in a row taking the win.. I throw the control to the wall. same thing with games like God of war,Prince of persia(when you are stuck at a part and try forever at bosses0

powerfulone1987
I would never throw or slam my controller.

I do remember when me and my sister were younger and the SNES was the latest thing out and it was my system alone, but both of us were taking turns playing it when our character would die.
So I have the controller and she thinks it's her turn so she tries and takes the control away from me and I tell her no, it's my turn. And she continues to pull, now she's pulling on the wire.

I'm like I can't believe this fool. This system is mine, this controller is mine and she's tugging on it like she has a say in the matter. I mean it boggled my mind. wallbash
Anyway, we're both having a tug of war with MY controller and she pulls the cord so far out of the back of the controller that you see the red,white,yellow wires come out also. no expression

When I saw that do you know what I did.

I Boo Hoo'ed as if I had just received a death sentence. bawling

My mom came and I told on my younger sister and she got in trouble and I continued to cry. cry

It's goes blank from there. I don't even remember if the controller was still functional after that, I just knew I was seeing colors I shouldn't have been seeing. shocking

Lesson Learned: When your younger sister is tugging on you controller, you let her have it. glare

stunna1773
i learned not to break a controller button and cant find it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.