Spectre start rampage in Hell: Spectre (rogue) vs Mephisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
The Spectre destroyed magic in DCU now finds direction to destroy Magic in MU. He starts it in the realm of Mephisto.... the showdown begins. Will Mephisto survive the rampage of Spectre or will he be drained to death?

inamilist
Isnt spectre on the same level as the living tribunal?

thats way outa mephisto's league

joesha28
Yes, when he get his order from Presence... Not when he goes rogue.

inamilist
his still seem a little omnipotent

capable of eliminating all magics

mephisto is a magical creature.... doesnt look good

Mider
mephesto cant even defeat Galactus he would lose to Spectre for sure.

cheap cabbage
Mephisto by the nature is God in his own realm. You can only defeat him with holy goodness, light of heaven...etc. Seeing as a rouge spectre by nature has none of these things, Mephisto wins.

Juntai
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Mephisto by the nature is God in his own realm. You can only defeat him with holy goodness, light of heaven...etc. Seeing as a rouge spectre by nature has none of these things, Mephisto wins. Spectre is a piece of God. How does he have none of these things?

cheap cabbage
He has to be imbued with power from the presence before he has all his godly powers. Besides, my previous point still stands. Mephisto is all powerful in his realm. The guy has declared war on god. A piece of him doesnt cut it. Especially a piece that's gone rogue.

thesilverspider
mephisto gets pimped slapped.

cheap cabbage
I donno, all the pimps are probably in hell with mephisto. They'd all rise up along with mephisto and show spectre a true pimp slap.

thesilverspider
I donno, all the pimps are probably in hell with mephisto. They'd all rise up along with mephisto and show spectre a true pimp slap.
Impossible cause spectre is the biggest pimp out there.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by inamilist
his still seem a little omnipotent

capable of eliminating all magics

mephisto is a magical creature.... doesnt look good [/QUOTE

Agreed !

Juntai
He has to be imbued with power from the presence before he has all his godly powers. Besides, my previous point still stands. Mephisto is all powerful in his realm. The guy has declared war on god. A piece of him doesnt cut it. Especially a piece that's gone rogue.
No, not the power of the Presence.
The HOST needs the power of the Logoz, that's all, and that's what the Spectreforce is. The times the host comes up short as a task, is when he's gone against the Logoz, and it shuts him off. As long as he's in battle on the forum, he's going to have his Logoz with him, or he's just a floating soul incapable of using omnipotent power. Or if you're talking about current hostless Spectre? The way I see it, that's just God randomly deciding to kill people. Because he's the INSTURMENT Of God's wrath.

You do realise that Spectre has gone rogue, having been taken over by a fallen angel, and took over hell before?
Left Neron, the DC version of Mephisto, in a frozen statue?
Then brought hell to Earth?
Then turned off the power of the power the Quintessence?
Then nearly took over Earth, before it decided to pick Hal as a new host?

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Impossible cause spectre is the biggest pimp out there.

Spectre needs some whores to become a pimp first. I've never seen spectre with a girl much less lots of them. There's a limit to how scary your pimp can be. I think the line for most girls in the business is somewhere below the wrath of god. But, he does have one hell of a slap. Newest infinite crisis #3. Lays a giant hand down and smacks the shit out san fransisco

joesha28
Spectre start rampage in Hell: Spectre (rogue) vs Mephisto!!!! Did i say pimp talk?!

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by joesha28
Spectre start rampage in Hell: Spectre (rogue) vs Mephisto!!!! Did i say pimp talk?!

Shush. I already answered your question. Some pimp talk is in order. It looks like spectre is winning at any rate.

joesha28
What is the hostless Spectre's level?

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by joesha28
What is the hostless Spectre's level?

Read Juntai's post. He lays it out pretty clear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.