Biggest Batman Geek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jokerinthedeck
How big a Batman geek are you and why?

Who's the biggest?

NoFate007
Not the biggest

braz
<one of the biggest ^_^, solely because of batman begins..that movie was phenomenal

WrathfulDwarf
Proud to be called a Batman geek! yes

Knightfall93
I'm a BAT GEEK but not a huge 1. I'm really clueless bout events post- War Games. Can a geek clue me in on Infinite Crisis?

vaya_the_elf
I am Batman geek, but not the biggest. Why? Because one he is so cute, and I have had crush on him since I was little.

Also he is like no other superhero...

Rafkins_Warning
I recently crossed over into Batman geekdom... I mean I grew up watching the old TV show with Adam West and I was raised on Tim Burton so naturally I crossed many paths with the Batman movies.

Not until Batman Begins did I think of looking to the comics... yet here I am... I kinda have a thing for Batgirl I guess, can't seem to read enough of her and of course I'm a Scarecrow fan, he's just a very intriguing villain.

Knightfall93
I say that I enjoy a little of Ra's now and then but too much is way TOO RICH, like a good cheese cake. Same for Bane. I can't wait for the Return of Hush or Hush Returns or whatever and I love the KnightSaga. Wow, that series rocks!

Bardock42
I enjoy Batman storylines and the character very much. I don't think I am the biggest fan or geek though.

smiley8
i am a bat fan not a geek though, always been my favourite superhero ever since i was a kid so used to watch the reruns of adam wests version and grew up through the films, now theres bb so the legacy continues.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.