Durge Vs Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Envy
Happy Dance

Council#13
dancing bannana!

Master Vos
Yoda, it'll take Durge sometime to catch up to the Jedi Master's agility, by then he'll be dead.

overlord
Yeah, I want chicken..

Captain REX
Yoda, obviously.

darthsith19
omg. Yoda pwns.

Lightsnake
Yoda needs some sort of environmental advantage in this case....he'd run circles around Durge, but he needs a way to actually KILL him

darthsith19
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Yoda needs some sort of environmental advantage in this case....he'd run circles around Durge, but he needs a way to actually KILL him
No one ever said it was a fight to the death.

Lightsnake
I don't think Durge'd participate in it if it weren't one.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Lightsnake
I don't think Durge'd participate in it if it weren't one.
If Yoda chopped him into 20 pieces and then left or gathered all the pieces and threw them in a jail cell so when Durge regenerated he couldn't escape would Durge have a choice whether it was a death match or not? No, but he'd still have lost.

Lightsnake
.....Do you realize how massively improvable that'd be? Durge doesn't have 'piece', he just shapes his body how he wants. and a jail cell? Durge would easily escape or regenerate before Yoda 'threw him in'....he has access to a jail cell now?

I had the funny iea of Yoda trying to collect twenty seperate pieces of gooey Gen'Dai with Durge checking the time

Shadow x 20
Yoda pwns Durge. No question on who wins this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.