The Avengers vs The JLTF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
No prep. Who wins?

JLTF:
Hawkman
Green Lantern, John
Black Lighting
Atom Smasher
Firestrom,Ronnie
Red Tornado
Elongated man

vs

The Avengers:
Cap.America
Thor
Quasar
She Hulk
Wonder man
Iron man
Spider-man

Psycho Ninja
JLA wins

Lucid Lui
Avengers. Though i don't know much about a couple on the JLTF team. I still see the Avengers winning it...

Arahan
Replace Cap with Hulk and the Avengers win for sure

cheap cabbage
Its not a very fair fight. The JTF only has 2 members (firestorm and GL) with any amount of decent power. I mean Hawkman?? Flying is like the superhero equivalent of passing 1st grade. Everyone can fly. What's he gonna do? Hit iron man with a spear? Quasar is a cheap GL knock off, but he can hold John Stewart at bay. You can get real creative with firestorm and his whole transmutation thing, but Ronnie's a rookie and it'd be jobbing anyway. Besides, I'm sure thor will pull some crazy magic shit out of his hammer and teleport them all into the land of cheeseburgers.

Juntai
Ronnie's a rookie?
He's the original firestorm, homie.
smile Jason's the rookie.

cheap cabbage
Wrong name, my mistake.

But still. He's only one guy. The writers can pull some shit out where he transmutes the air around them into nuclear waste or something, but firestorm has never really been used to his full potential. He's a good character, but he's still get punched in the face. While, he's trying to one person's clothes into acid or something, he gets jumped cause half his team got wrecked in 5 min.

cheap cabbage
Wrong name, my mistake.

But still. He's only one guy. The writers can pull some shit out where he transmutes the air around them into nuclear waste or something, but firestorm has never really been used to his full potential. He's a good character, but he's still gets punched in the face. While, he's trying to turn one person's clothes into acid or something, he gets jumped cause half his team got wrecked in 5 min.

terrible grammer.....hehehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.