Snake's character should be played by....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snake's character should not be played by Viggo, or Bruce Willis, or that "Transporter" dude, or Eric Bana, Sean Bean; not even Tom Cruise...Snake's character should be played by a young actor, someone who would be able to stick around for at least three movies and who has "that look", maybe not look just like Snake or talk just like Snake in the videogame, but someone young, athletic, a great actor, and who we can believe in as the Snake character. Snake's character should be played by non other than James Marsden. The notebook guy! Cyclops! This dude is perfect for the role of Snake in a movie. What do you guys think about that?!

Mando
I don't like that at all. He Doesn't resemble the Hard, rough, and Battle-worn Solid Snake that I know. His voice wouldn't do the trick. Personally, I think David Hayter Should do the Voice over for snake. To take away that legendary voice would be a huge mistake.

Silverstein
what about hugh jackman?? i honestly have no idea who should play snake but you can bet some kid is gonna post "tom cruise is the best snake" later in this thread

moshtitan
tom cruise is the best snake.

DarkWizard
laughing

Sean Bean should be Liquid without a doubt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.