which of them got the most powerful guns??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jamond1
DrDoom, Batman, Green Globin and Cable

remember, i am talking about guns, not their powers or intelligence.

GODSCRIBE
Cable is from a future timeline so his weapons are probably the most advanced, although DD's might be comparable.

Sixth_Winged
Neither any of them. Saint of Killers does evil face

on the other hand, have to go with Cable as well

I have one question though................

Batman?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?

Juntai
Wtf Batman doesn't carry guns.

cheap cabbage
I'll second Juntai's "wtf Batman doesnt carry guns", and I'd go with Doc Doom on this one. Cable may have plasma guns and phase disruptor ubermajigs from the future. But who knows what kind of crazy shit doom keeps in those mits of his? The guy's been known to walk around with anti-matter missiles up his left sleeve at the very least.

jamond1
who got more powerful guns than cable in marvel??

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by jamond1
who got more powerful guns than cable in marvel??

Nimrod for one

malobolo
I think u may have Iron Man, but from the above I think Doom have the best.

Dark Urizen
From the above, definitely doom.
In general, so does Iron Man. I loved the issue of Exiles where Iron Man goes crazy for world domination and kills Doom. Awesome issue droolio

Sixth_Winged
I wanted to personally say Doom as well but can't think of an instance where he actually used one. Does anyone recall him having used any or the issue?

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
I wanted to personally say Doom as well but can't think of an instance where he actually used one. Does anyone recall him having used any or the issue?

Seeing as how none of his armor weapons are organic in nature, i'd personally consider them guns. I thought the term was used loosely, not in the "revolver" way messed

complexbrother
Batman . who remembers Brother Eye? nuff said.

Juntai
Originally posted by complexbrother
Batman . who remembers Brother Eye? nuff said. Batman built the ultimate monitoring device in brother eye...
But the OMAC's are Lex Luthor's making, and stolen by Max Lord.
He said so himself in an issue of Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.