Gordon Freeman vs Solid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamikz
Curious.

Both have all their equipment from.... Gordon HL 1 + 2, Snake MGS 1 + 2.

swedish_bum
hmmm... hard fight but i think Gordon wins if they fight in a open field, if not snake wins cuz he have to good camouflage smile

IcePunk
Gordon, maybe. He can survive one hell of load of bullets and other stuff in that suit.
But with all equipment that should mean that Snake has got his cloaking device thingy, man, tough choise!!

kamikz
Yeah I agree, though Gordon's head is open for damage. One single bullet and he'd die. Snake can take damage from bullets (Colonel says that in MGS 1). But I don't belive Gordon would use a normal weapon here, but instead one of those freaking super weapons like the upgraded gravity gun or the thing that makes the enemie disappear. (And never come back) . alien

It would be more like the one who shoots

Wetari
If its an open field then Gordan will win, but if its in a small area then chance will win, so this really depends on environment.

bean_machine
Gordon all the way. Hes an amped up human

SaTsuJiN
so where do they fight at?

kamikz
Ok it's the place where Snake fought Vulcan Raven. It's freezing cold there and there are alot of containers blocking the ways, it's like a small maze.

Oh just so you know bean machine, Snake is also an enhanced human.

Gouki
If both were only given what they have by themselves and no help from devices, or any kind of protection. I'm pretty sure Snake would win. He knows how survive. He also knows how to fight without any weapons.

Kaithen
Originally posted by Gouki
If both were only given what they have by themselves and no help from devices, or any kind of protection. I'm pretty sure Snake would win. He knows how survive. He also knows how to fight without any weapons.

Yes, if they werent given any equipment Snake would utterly pwn Freeman, but as Kamikz said, this is with all their equipment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.