Weird Al tries to scare people to death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
Ok, so a lot of you are aware that most older US copies Nirvana's Nevermind album have a hidden song on track 12 called Endless, Nameless which ushered in the whole hidden track trend. It thoroughly scared the shit out of a lot of people, was a very infamous closing song for their live shows and is still probably the only studio track ever released where someone smashes a guitar.
So recently I was listening to Weird Al's Off The Deep End album which is all made like a parody of nevermind and found out that there's a hidden song on the last track called "Bite Me" which is effectively a parody of Endless, Nameless but is much more capable of making someone who forgot to turn of their CD player pee their pants.
Basically, the whole thing is mixed to be REALLY REALLY LOUD. Al screams bloody murder for ten seconds while weird backwards drum and bass play in the background accompanied by guitar feedback, glass break, and nails scraping on a chalkboard. funny and scary shit. don't play it around seniors

Arachnoidfreak
I have Nevermind and never noticed the hidden track. You said it was on older ones, about when did it stop being on the CD?

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
I have Nevermind and never noticed the hidden track. You said it was on older ones, about when did it stop being on the CD?

It's still on the cd as far as I know.

I had the cd for about 3 years before I knew about the hidden track, and even then it was only because I read about it in a book.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.