Where's lil b!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Dragon
She's the only one in control of the sig forum & I asked for something to be edited ages ago. I PM-ed her again about it & said she would get round to it (busy). Her location is Brazil, is she on holiday? confused

It's been about 5 months when I asked. I'm not nagging but I'm just wondering. Can anyone else makes changes in the sig forum?

I want her to delete all pictures in first post & just show one (in attactment box.) First image doesn't show up because I deleted it from photobucket. Iwant it like this is look better & not messed up.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f76/t340629.html

Storm
Which one needs to be shown as an attachment?

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Blue Dragon
Originally posted by Storm
Which one needs to be shown as an attachment?

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.
Any of them, the rest can be deleted.

Mišt
She did so much banning she spontaneously combusted.

§cooter
laughing

Mišt
Its true! Her last words were "zOMG this place is full of n00bz!1!1 *bans n00bz h4xx0r$* " mega_shok

shock

Tired Hiker
I wonder where she is as well. I hope she's okay. Oh come on, a girl like LB, she's probably either breaking hearts, or too busy plotting her strategic methods for taking over the world. happy

§cooter
The former.

Council#13
lil b was nice

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Council#13
lil b was nice

Your sig is nice!

KENobi™
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I wonder where she is as well. I hope she's okay. Oh come on, a girl like LB, she's probably either breaking hearts, or too busy plotting her strategic methods for taking over the world. happy

Vacation...

Council#13
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Your sig is nice!

Thanks! it's carmen electra on it! she so sweet...droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.