What Ever Happened To...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rubinator
Shaun, the teenager who took body heat from other people.

Whitney, i think he went into war but what happened to him

Kara, the girl from krypton at the end of season 3

Krypto, the dog that clark finds and keeps

Jedi Priestess
Whitney was killed in the service, and Kara was dead by the time we saw her, that was Jor-El using her body and I assume Shaun is in the nuthouse along with the rest of the people Clark put there and the dog still lives with Clark. His name is Shelby. smile

Kal875
Actually Shaun was taken by Donovan Jameson. And he is currently running tests on him. Whitney was killed in battle. Kara was posesed by Jor-el, and than killed end of season 3. And Shelby (krypto) is alive and well.

Jedi Priestess
I said all that except for the first part there Kal.

Kal875
Ueah I know it was kind of a "your right" thing

SexyboyTom
no, "your right" kal, trust me, I know. Jedi, you're wrong.

SexyboyTom
Oops, I.. I forgot all about my ban. Sorry to disturb you, I'll resume being banned. whistle

Jedi Priestess
So glad to see that big fat post about how you couldnt be arsed to post here anymore because we are all beneath you turned out to be a big fat lie as I figured it would be. laughing out loud

RoguePw25
Originally posted by SexyboyTom
Oops, I.. I forgot all about my ban. Sorry to disturb you, I'll resume being banned. whistle

Here's a case of Memory Dust, maybe you can remember now. See ya!

SexyboyTom
Translation, Mr. Mod?

Princess, that's why it took me so long! big grin ho ho ho, how we laugh in unison, we're so witty us lot aint we?

SexyboyTom
I almost forgot to ask, Princess....

I take it the santa didn't bring you another brain cell for xmas?

whistle

Jedi Priestess
Damn, is THAT the best ya got?

Sweetheart go back to your goat until you come up with something better than that. My 12 year old has better comebacks. roll eyes (sarcastic)

SockingboyTom
Does this mean I get a slap on the wrist for bad behavior? Tell me, just how permanent is this ban? I would like to get back here as soon as I possibly can so I can ask Jedi Princess here if she thinks arguing with her 12 year old son is a tad immature. whistle

I wonder if you got a brain cell for xmas, Mr. Mod?

SockingboyTom
I'll be back later to view the replies. Tattybye!

tomcat

mtryder
Wow, Tom. Your life is completely and utterly without a point, isn't it?

Captain REX
Pretty much, that's why we've banned him thrice. wink

And since he acts like a petty stalker, he'll probably be back.

KimEl
Why dont just ban his ip?

Jedi Priestess
because it changes, I assume

Kal875
Anyway... You were correct Jedi Priestess. I was supporting what you said.

Dan-El
Why do people feel the need to post stupid crap like that? I mean, everything would be fine if he just stuck to the topic at hand. What pissed him off so bad that he'd resort to that?

Jedi Priestess
Who cares. I think it's hysterical that he simply cant stay away. We are like some kind of drug to him.

Dan-El
It does get sad after a while.

rubinator
what happened to Lucy??Lois Lane's sister

Jedi Priestess
She took a powder to Europe, and Lois was sent to find her. It's unclear if she did.

Kal875
I think she did. I'm not sure though.

Jedi Priestess
I know when Lois came back in Aqua this year thats where she was coming back from. yes

Kal875
What happened to the lady that gave Martha Kent the Black Kryptonite. The last I saw of her was in Transference where she took one of the stones at the end. I forgot her name!! If anybody knows what happened to her or her name let me know!

Jedi Priestess
The character's name was Bridgette Crosby and she was played by the Lois Lane from the movies Margot Kidder. Bridgette Crosby met her end via Jason Teague albeit figuratively(she wasn't seen) in the episode called "Spirit" number 18 in season 4.

Kal875
Thanks!

Jedi Priestess
Denada

rubinator
didnt lana kill her with the stone and gave it to clark...i think she killed her

Jedi Priestess
No that was Genvieve Teague.

Kal875
yeah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.