*+*+*harry Potter Poa Vs Gof*+*+*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xxNessiexx
Which film do you like the most between the two and why?
Prisoner of Azkaban/Gobet of Fire

sammii
when i 1st saw poa i didn,t actually like it , but then i loved it & it was my favourite .......the gof wasn,t as good as i thought it would be but the yule ball was mint .....so i really dnt know what film i liked best

ladygrim
u cant really put Vs on the two different books/movies there's a whole collection .....

xxNessiexx
I know there is a whole collection, i just picked the last two movies.

danagrint
Goblet of fire was much better

meel
Goblet of Fire of course!!!
Much much muuch betta than PoA ...

i do not like Cuaron! i nevah liked him

Mike Newel Rocks!

H. S. 6
I loved them both, but Goblet of Fire takes the cake. wink

Raven Guardia
Goblet of Fire gets my vote.stick out tongue

lzyjosh
nah I'll take PoA

I watched GoF & PoA from an idiot's point of view and i realized dat PoA was more understandable than GoF before reading the book. Also I was more breatheless in more areas of the PoA then GoF

when I say idiot's point, i meant it, coz I hated HP (and had no idea who was Ron or Hermione or Snape or Hogwarts etc etc) until I watched those two movies

sammii
i watched the 1st 3 films b4 reading the books &didnt really understand the plot fullly ....like background info ect .....so ppl who havent read the books will not understand the films as much as pll who have read

Hermione_Roxs
GOF All The Way!!!!

sammii
Its really hard 2 decide but i think i like poa a teeny bit more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.