Dogfight: Saesee Tiin vs. Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Twilight Janick
The setting: they are in orbit of Haruun Kal, both are pitched in their Jedi Interceptors.

overlord
Look, Plo Koon electrocutes planes from space, he can't lose.
Hence why this thread should be closed immediately.

Twilight Janick
Originally posted by overlord
Look, Plo Koon electrocutes planes from space, he can't lose.
Hence why this thread should be closed immediately.

Why should it be closed immediately? Saesee Tiin is described as capable of flying in hyperspace with any size of ship without a navycomputer.

kamikz
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
Why should it be closed immediately? Saesee Tiin is described as capable of flying in hyperspace with any size of ship without a navycomputer.

He's just mocking you. Saesee would most likley take Plo in a dogfight.

Twilight Janick
One question remains: Plo Koon has been seen canonically to pilot starfighters, how skilled is he?

darthsith19
Both are good pilots but Saesee is better.

Twilight Janick
I knew it was only a question of skill, so Saesee takes it. Plo Koon's weather control abilities only works in atmosphere.

Master Vos
Saesse, his real talent was in piloting, and that's probably one of the main reasons why he is on the council. Plo Koon is probably comparable to the "other" pilots like Adi Gallia.

Twilight Janick
Originally posted by Master Vos
Saesse, his real talent was in piloting, and that's probably one of the main reasons why he is on the council. Plo Koon is probably comparable to the "other" pilots like Adi Gallia.

How good is Adi Gallia as a starfighter pilot? Better or worse than Obi-Wan?

Spearhead
there's a game where you play her...so actually, her skill is rather vague

i'd say saesee takes this one

darthsith19
How good is Adi Gallia as a starfighter pilot? Better or worse than Obi-Wan?
Anakin's the best, then Saesee then other people like Adi Gallia and Plo Koon. I'd say Obi-Wan's probably about on Plo and Adi's level or maybe just below but he flew alomst as well as Anakin did in The Battle of Courscant.

Twilight Janick
Or maybe just above Plo's but below Saesee, which is below Anakin.

overlord
If you compare their driving skills then Plo's is off the charts@!
I know this because I have the official handbook on driving skills with SW characters, j00 nub!!!!

But seriously.. Force power and even dueling is already hard to judge most of the times but SW piloting skills aren't even remotely comparible in superiority.
But let's assume Plo plain sucks at flying because of him being a freaking jedi master but still being able to be dumb enough to crash.

Twilight Janick
No, shot down.

overlord
Yeah, stupid enough to get an ass full of blasts and crash as if he didn't expect them through the force or something. He probably just plain sucks at flying.

Twilight Janick
Or otherwise busy to fight Tri-Fighters or something?

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by darthsith19
Anakin's the best, then Saesee then other people like Adi Gallia and Plo Koon. I'd say Obi-Wan's probably about on Plo and Adi's level or maybe just below but he flew alomst as well as Anakin did in The Battle of Courscant.

saesee's the best then plo then anakin or maybe its anakin then plo i dunno i just that saesee is THE best of the order because he species can think faster at higher speeds than humans and other aliens and with the force helping him it's even greater.

overlord
Or otherwise busy to fight Tri-Fighters or something? Read the rules. No dumb fights anymore! Muhahahha!! Pwned!!

Twilight Janick
It just stated the reasons as to why Plo Koon was shot down.

darth bob
well if this was in the atmosphere saesee would win. in space saesee wins.

Twilight Janick
In atmosphere, Plo Koon stands a chance. In deep space or in an asteroid belt, Saesee takes it.

overlord
Yeah, although it makes no sense.. I definately agree with your statements.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.