Darksied vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
this is darksied at his strongest. who wins they fight in gotham

Sir Whirlysplat
Pre crisis owns Sentry.

Adam Warlock
Sentry stalemated Galactus. smile

So it's possible he could stalemate Pre-Crisis Darkseid. smile

Pre-Crisis Darkseid = Galactus yes

On another note, current Darkseid would fall easily against Sentry just like his Omega Beams failed against Heat Vision.

Whatup880088
Originally posted by Adam Warlock

On another note, current Darkseid would fall easily against Sentry just like his Omega Beams failed against Heat Vision.
darkseid would get raped by galactus

Juntai
Was it full powered Galactus he 'stalemated' or regular old hungry Batman could whip me Galactus?

Juntai
Originally posted by Whatup880088
darkseid would get raped by galactus Not when he was full powered, he wouldn't.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Adam Warlock

That was just talk from spidey and reed I believe no one has actually seen it so it don't hold much weight.It's just crap like hyperion who beat Galactus.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by thesilverspider
That was just talk from spidey and reed I believe no one has actually seen it so it don't hold much weight.It's just crap like hyperion who beat Galactus.

Exactly ! ... Exiles beat Galactus, Hyperion beats Exiles ..... (A few Chinese whispers L8r ) .... Exiles Hyperion beat Galactus !

I own the issues involving Hyperion, it did not happen ! smile

Whatup880088
Originally posted by Juntai
Not when he was full powered, he wouldn't.
are u sure about that the guy eats planets

thesilverspider
are u sure about that the guy eats planets
yes,For the 100th million time pre-crisis darkseid is considered Galactus's equal........ mad

Whatup880088
yes,For the 100th million time pre-crisis darkseid is considered Galactus's equal........ mad
why? what has he done to be consider that I have seen superman beat him if im not mistaken though I could be.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Fishy 500
Exactly ! ... Exiles beat Galactus, Hyperion beats Exiles ..... (A few Chinese whispers L8r ) .... Exiles Hyperion beat Galactus !

I own the issues involving Hyperion, it did not happen ! smile

Actually, it wasn't just Hyperion who said he killed everyone in his Universe, it was the roaches as well who had been monitoring all the alternate realities.
That's one piece of proof.

Afterwards, there's a panel where Hyperion tells Blink (while they're in the desert room) that in the five realities (i think) he's been to, she beat him every time.
We don't see that happening, but i don't see why he'd be lying.

And at the end, they send him back to his own reality where he's killed everyone as both punishment and as a means of ensuring he can't hurt anyone anymore.

So.....................i'd believe that he not just beat but killed Galactus.

Adam Warlock

It's still canon. His old 2000 Sentry 5 issue mini and 5 issue one shots seems to have happened in the Marvel 616 Universe and have yet to be disproved. Exiles Hyperion was a braggard.

thesilverspider
why? what has he done to be consider that I have seen superman beat him if im not mistaken though I could be.
I said pre-crisis Darkseid who owns pre-crisis supes on the regular.

Whatup880088
I said pre-crisis Darkseid who owns pre-crisis supes on the regular.
oh ok

Superherovandal
pre-crisis supes never beat PC Darkseid ever. Imagine Galactus with no hunger problems and evil to the max.

The Ion
Darkseid at his strongest kills Sentry without trouble.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.