Could Phoenix permanently satisfy Galactus' hunger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Since Galactus keeps getting hungey for more life energies no matter how much he eats, and since Phoenix's energies are potentially limitless; could Phoenix just keep him constantly full?

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Since Galactus keeps getting hungey for more life energies no matter how much he eats, and since Phoenix's energies are potentially limitless; could Phoenix just keep him constantly full?

Phoenix is the power of creation of course it could. wink

Fishy 500

But why would she when she gave it to him in the first place .... shifty

Unless (gasp) it was actually eternity who gave him, his hunger ! smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Fishy 500
But why would she when she gave it to him in the first place .... shifty

Unless (gasp) it was actually eternity who gave him, his hunger ! smile

Of course it was Eternity. I bet you thought you were on to something there lol. laughing out loud

Fishy 500
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Of course it was Eternity. I bet you thought you were on to something there lol. laughing out loud

In that case she cannot do it ... He is above her evil face

GalacticStorm
In that case she cannot do it ... He is above her evil face

Yeah cos that makes sense wink

Dark Urizen
Just to make everybody understand: Galactus does NOT hunger for sentient life force. In fact, it kind of makes him go crazy like some guy on heroin.

Fishy 500
Yeah cos that makes sense wink

What have you been smoking G.S. ? .... Take a nap, and when you're on a 'come down', read the post again and you'll find it makes perfect sense
smile

Sir Whirlysplat
the irony.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Just to make everybody understand: Galactus does NOT hunger for sentient life force. In fact, it kind of makes him go crazy like some guy on heroin.

Ironic .... G.S. would know alot about that as well ! smile

Fishy 500
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
the irony.

You and you're fast typing skills ! laughing out loud

thesilverspider
I believe it was Death who gave Galactus his hunger....

Fishy 500
Originally posted by thesilverspider
I believe it was Death who gave Galactus his hunger....

another one beyond the phoenix ! smile

GalacticStorm
What have you been smoking G.S. ? .... Take a nap, and when you're 'come down', read the post again and you'll find it makes perfect sense
smile

It really doesnt. Your sentence structure was awful leaving the meaning of your post somewhat vague. sad

Sir Whirlysplat
You and you're fast typing skills ! laughing out loud

and thats with one hand as the othe one has a splint on a finger.

thesilverspider
Dont be so sure............ shifty

Fishy 500
It really doesnt. Your sentence structure was awful leaving the meaning of your post somewhat vague. sad

Ohhhh !!!!!!! the sentence structure ..... geek

GalacticStorm

Yeah okay Fishy smile

Fishy 500
and thats with one hand as the othe one has a splint on a finger.

puhh lease don't give him ammunition ! laughing out loud

GalacticStorm
Ohhhh !!!!!!! the sentence structure ..... geek

Uh-huh smile

Fishy 500
Yeah okay Fishy smile

Ohhhh I forgot, it 'CLEARLY' states that the Phoenix wil replace the Abstracts ! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously where does it actually say this .... It probably does say this , im probabaly wrong (no sarcasm this time)

Dark Urizen
Ironic .... G.S. would know alot about that as well ! smile

Yeah...um.......ok confused
Anyway, when he consumes the energies of a planet the sentient life force isn't absorbed. They don't die due to having their life force drained. They die because the f*cking planet dies (or blows up). If he absorbs the life energies of sentient beings he gets worse than Robert Downey jr. on a Saturday night sad

Sir Whirlysplat
Ohhhh I forgot, it 'CLEARLY' states that the Phoenix wil replace the Abstracts ! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seriously where does it actually say this .... It probably does say this , im probabaly wrong (no sarcasm this time)

It doesn't say it laughing out loud If it's really the force GS says why would it need to replace the abstracts it's alrady above them. Why would a multiversal entity worry about one universe? It's all supposition and X fanism. read the handbook know the truth, have a laugh. But thats just my opinion wink

thesilverspider
Anyway, when he consumes the energies of a planet the sentient life force isn't absorbed. They don't die due to having their life force drained. They die because the f*cking planet dies (or blows up). If he absorbs the life energies of sentient beings he gets worse than Robert Downey jr. on a Saturday night sad
laughing out loud

Fishy 500

I was implying that G.S. was familiar with heroine consumption ! 'Hello is this thing on ?! ' (Yahman taps the microphone)

Fishy 500
It doesn't say it laughing out loud If it's really the force GS says why would it need to replace the abstracts it's alrady above them. Why would a multiversal entity worry about one universe? It's all supposition and X fanism. read the handbook know the truth, have a laugh. But thats just my opinion wink

He does have a tendency to avoid this question ! smile

GalacticStorm

X-men forever says that the abstracts are replaced every creation cycle and that the Phoenix controls the cycle therefore it co-ordinates this process and remains a constant throughout. it brings about the end and the beginning in the natural scheme of things.

That is why the Stranger sought the power.

Galactus' creation currently was brought about by Phoenixes actions. This example was used in the series and it said that humanity will one day evolve into the abstracts/cosmic forces like Galan did previously with Phoenix making this possible. smile

GalacticStorm
He does have a tendency to avoid this question ! smile

Nope you have a tendency to read only what you can be bothered to out of long winded phoenix threads. I avoid nothing. smile

Fishy 500
X-men forever says that the abstracts are replaced every creation cycle and that the Phoenix controls the cycle therefore it co-ordinates this process and remains a constant throughout. it brings about the end and the beginning in the natural scheme of things.

That is why the Stranger sought the power.

Galactus' creation currently was brought about by Phoenixes actions. This example was used in the series and it said that humanity will one day evolve into the abstracts/cosmic forces like Galan did previously with Phoenix making this possible. smile

Does it actually state this or is this you're own interpretation of the pics ?

Who replaced them last time ? .... You know this creation cycle is very simillar to my BIG Bang, Big Crunch theory i mentioned yesterday. wink

GalacticStorm
Does it actually state this or is this you're own interpretation of the pics ?

Who replaced them last time ? .... You know this creation cycle is very simillar to my BIG Bang, Big Crunch theory i mentioned yesterday. wink

It actually states that humanity will evolve to replace the abstracts down the line, that its something that happens every creation cycle.

It states that Phoenix is the power that controls this cycle. Stranger calls it the resurrection force. "The assurance of life after death" for reality.

So the abstracts are reflections of reality. Whilst their slots can be re-allocated and usurped the Phoenix Force is a constant throughout keeping the cycle going on forever Big bang after Big Bang. smile

Sir Whirlysplat
It actually states that humanity will evolve to replace the abstracts down the line, that its something that happens every creation cycle.

It states that Phoenix is the power that controls this cycle. Stranger calls it the resurrection force. "The assurance of life after death" for reality.

So the abstracts are reflections of reality. Whilst their slots can be re-allocated and usurped the Phoenix Force is a constant throughout keeping the cycle going on forever Big bang after Big Bang. smile

It's a fear the Stranger had not a fact. laughing out loud So humans exist every cycle do they laughing out loud right....... well it's your opinion.

GalacticStorm
It's a fear the Stranger had not a fact. laughing out loud So humans exist every cycle do they laughing out loud right....... well it's your opinion.

Eternity stated that a universe sows the seeds for its own end. He gets the Celestials to sow genetic potential and that the fruition of their work is the human race. Those who will evolve to replace the abstracts.

Thats what youre not understanding my friend. How many times do i have to tell you? Strangers fears were based on fact. Stranger wanted to bring about the end prematurely and on his own terms so that he could exploit the situation. However the crux of the matter is that it actually happens.

As a little side note, in the canon comic in which Phoenix saves the previous existence from "eternal damnation" there was indeed a humanity and even an X-men with more or less the same roster lol. So stupid as it seems the answer to your question is it seems so my friend. laughing out loud

Fishy 500
Eternity stated that a universe sows the seeds for its own end. He gets the Celestials to sow genetic potential and that the fruition of their work is the human race. Those who will evolve to replace the abstracts.

Thats what youre not understanding my friend. How many times do i have to tell you? Strangers fears were based on fact. Stranger wanted to bring about the end prematurely and on his own terms so that he could exploit the situation. However the crux of the matter is that it actually happens.

As a little side note, in the canon comic in which Phoenix saves the previous existence from "eternal damnation" there was indeed a humanity and even an X-men with more or less the same roster lol. So stupid as it seems the answer to your question is it seems so my friend. laughing out loud

So the Celstials chose Humanity ?

GalacticStorm
So the Celstials chose Humanity ?

I dont understand what youre getting at. confused

The Celestials as per Eternitys instructions instilled genetic potential across the universe in an effort to create beings that would one day replace the abstracts. Humanity is the fruition of that work according to Eternity.

Fishy 500
I dont understand what youre getting at. confused

The Celestials as per Eternitys instructions instilled genetic potential across the universe in an effort to create beings that would one day replace the abstracts. Humanity is the fruition of that work according to Eternity.

Youre such a ***** .... youre always think theres a hidden agenda behind every post ! Why cant you just take it as it comes, i.e. a direct question !

GalacticStorm
Youre such a ***** .... youre always think theres a hidden agenda behind every post ! Why cant you just take it as it comes, i.e. a direct question !

Youve made me permanently act like that towards your posts i cant help it lol. Its your fault!! stick out tongue

DigiMark007
Could Phoenix permanently satisfy Galactus' hunger

I don't know....Jean's kinda small. It would be a tight fit.

evil face

Sir Whirlysplat

because he can't answer it laughing out loud imo

Sir Whirlysplat
Eternity stated that a universe sows the seeds for its own end.

So the energy potential in the Universe is not infinite you have denied this statement numerous times in the past imo.

The truth is simple your argument does not fit the handbook. imo thats why you left the forum for two weeks imo.

LordKaos

I was just curious as to how the force that ensures that life springs eternal is below Death, at best being the "resurrection force" makes them two opposing entities with neither being above the other. Without the rebirth cycle that Phoenix provides there would be no need for Death, and without the ending of that cycle (Death) there would be no need for Phoenix and so on and so forth ad infinitum.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by LordKaos
I was just curious as to how the force that ensures that life springs eternal is below Death, at best being the "resurrection force" makes them two opposing entities with neither being above the other. Without the rebirth cycle that Phoenix provides there would be no need for Death, and without the ending of that cycle (Death) there would be no need for Phoenix and so on and so forth ad infinitum.

I have made this point numerous times Lord Kaos and in my opinion never been given an aequate answer. It's still though an excellent point and well made by you.

demigawd
Is Whirly still acting like Fishy is a different person?

*sigh*

GalacticStorm

Eternity is the opposite of Death with Galactus the balancing force between them. Phoenix is not an abstract, it is a force that makes reality possible. The abstracts are reflections of the universe and the slots they occupy can be usurped and re-allocated at anytime during a creation cycle. In fact its canon that at the end of every creation cycle the abstracts are replaced by an evolved humanity just check out X-men Forever for details. Phoenix is the Force that keeps the process going on forever and ever. It is a constant, bringing Big Bang after Big Bang and crunch after crunch (wherein all that is , is absorbed into the M'kraan crystal)

Death isnt the end of the cycle. Death is only there to provide a framework, a structure for Phoenixes work within reality however it certainly isnt the end, it is merely a change of state within the cycle. Phoenixes work is carried out both within and without reality. Phoenix brings about the end of the creation cycle the collapsing of reality into the crystal. Ive posted scans of Death talking about its work in relation to Phoenix just check out Whirlys hierarchy thread.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by demigawd

*sigh*

Not you too !

#sigh# !

GalacticStorm
Not you too !

#sigh# !

Youre speaking as if its completely beyond comprehension Yahman. Its down to the "stan" like relationship you two have. smile

You cant blame Demi. I thought the same thing at first. I think Demi could have been referring to Evil Genius being Whirly which is quite obvious.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by demigawd

*sigh*

He is a different person and so was Evil Genius

LordKaos
Eternity is the opposite of Death with Galactus the balancing force between them. Phoenix is not an abstract, it is a force that makes reality possible. The abstracts are reflections of the universe and the slots they occupy can be usurped and re-allocated at anytime during a creation cycle. In fact its canon that at the end of every creation cycle the abstracts are replaced by an evolved humanity just check out X-men Forever for details. Phoenix is the Force that keeps the process going on forever and ever. It is a constant, bringing Big Bang after Big Bang and crunch after crunch (wherein all that is , is absorbed into the M'kraan crystal)

Death isnt the end of the cycle. Death is only there to provide a framework, a structure for Phoenixes work within reality however it certainly isnt the end, it is merely a change of state within the cycle. Phoenixes work is carried out both within and without reality. Phoenix brings about the end of the creation cycle the collapsing of reality into the crystal. Ive posted scans of Death talking about its work in relation to Phoenix just check out Whirlys hierarchy thread.

Dude what are you talking about, first of all i was merely challenging the guy who said that Death is above the Phoenix. Never once called it an abstract, but when it works within reality it takes on a role that makes the others necessary, and vice versa. I don't need any of your tedious posts about the Phoenix as I myself am well versed in that area. Phoenix does not bring on the destruction of the universe although it can, I think everybody has forgotten that Phoenix also embodies passion. Being the embodiment of passion and the like the Phoenix is present in every sentient being including the living universe, when the cycle is up the living universe passionately wants end it's existence and to be reborn, folds in on it's self, then the Phoenix initiates the big bang from which all is reborn. Universes are forged in big bangs, they are ended by entropy. And since your so fond of quoting Xmen Forever Eternity says "The Phoenix is the Resurrection Force, the assurance of life from DEATH" The Stranger intended to use the Phoenix to initiate an unnatural ending to the Universe.

Sir Whirlysplat
Dude what are you talking about, first of all i was merely challenging the guy who said that Death is above the Phoenix. Never once called it an abstract, but when it works within reality it takes on a role that makes the others necessary, and vice versa. I don't need any of your tedious posts about the Phoenix as I myself am well versed in that area. Phoenix does not bring on the destruction of the universe although it can, I think everybody has forgotten that Phoenix also embodies passion. Being the embodiment of passion and the like the Phoenix is present in every sentient being including the living universe, when the cycle is up the living universe passionately wants end it's existence and to be reborn, folds in on it's self, then the Phoenix initiates the big bang from which all is reborn. Universes are forged in big bangs, they are ended by entropy. And since your so fond of quoting Xmen Forever Eternity says "The Phoenix is the Resurrection Force, the assurance of life from DEATH" The Stranger intended to use the Phoenix to initiate an unnatural ending to the Universe.

Excellent post.

Sums up everything, actually better than anyone has....... including me. I am impressed.

Brilliant. The Phoenix serves a purpose. My interpretation as well.

Fishy 500

Yeah very good !

LordKaos
Thank you Sir I try, but we know he'll be back with something to make it seems like he knows more then me, as if my posts are anti-phoenix.

Sir Whirlysplat
Thank you Sir I try, but we know he'll be back with something to make it seems like he knows more then me, as if my posts are anti-phoenix.

He always does and always takes it personally in my opinion. Doesn't stop your post being Gold.

GalacticStorm
Dude what are you talking about, first of all i was merely challenging the guy who said that Death is above the Phoenix. Never once called it an abstract, but when it works within reality it takes on a role that makes the others necessary, and vice versa.

I know what you were doing i can read cant i? I never said you did call Phoenix an abstract i was countering your point that said neither of them were beyond the other and that they were the opposites of each other. I did so by highlighting their very different natures, by stating the fact that Death has a well documented opposing force in the shape of Eternity and that not only is Phoenix responsible for their existence but its work isnt restricted to the universal as per Death.

I don't need any of your tedious posts about the Phoenix

Dont start getting abusive with me because i disagreed with your post. I have not really debated with yourself before and have never addressed yourself in such manner therefore your manner is unwarranted. Lets debate like adults and please refrain from unjustified insults in the future or you will get a reaction.

as I myself am well versed in that area.

That remains to be seen.

Phoenix does not bring on the destruction of the universe although it can, I think everybody has forgotten that Phoenix also embodies passion.Being the embodiment of passion and the like the Phoenix is present in every sentient being including the living universe, when the cycle is up the living universe passionately wants end it's existence and to be reborn, folds in on it's self, then the Phoenix initiates the big bang from which all is reborn. Universes are forged in big bangs, they are ended by entropy.

Eloquently worded but id love for you to find current continuity support for that on panel. Knowing that to be a mission impossible i'll carry on.

According to recent accounts (i.e X-men Forever and New X-men) the Phoenix Force not only brings about the beginning of creation but also the end via the M'kraan crystal/White Hot Room. In New X-men not only did Phoenix bring the dead 616 universe into the white hot room (a place all beings, all life is absorbed into upon death according to the title) but in the latest Phoenix bio the title where the previous creation is wiped out by the M'kraan crystal is supported as well. Entropy might embody that moment for arguments sake , but its certainly not the cause of it, not in current continuity im afraid.

At the end of creation all that is, is absorbed in to the gravity well of the neutron galaxy within the crystal. As more and more matter and energy is absorbed into the singularity, the gravity increases. Eventually something gives and all the matter and energy is cast out as the Big Bang.

And since your so fond of quoting Xmen Forever Eternity says "The Phoenix is the Resurrection Force, the assurance of life from DEATH" The Stranger intended to use the Phoenix to initiate an unnatural ending to the Universe.

Youre confusing yourself my friend. As stated by Death itself it provides a framework for Phoenixes work within the universe but Phoenixes work carries on outside of reality beyond Deaths jurisdiction. That is different to your presentation of Death as the opposite of Phoenix. You have failed in making that point. Eternity is the opposite of Death. At a universal level Phoenixes work is given meaning by Death however as stated by the abstract itself the Phoenix is beyond that. Its work continues on beyond reality. Your mistake is in thinking the creation cycle ends with Death. Life in a universe ends with Death however the creation cycle continues on unabaited.

Youre correct in your statement regarding Strangers intentions however it was unnatural in that it would have been premature, not because of the force bringing it about. If you read X-men Forever again you'll find it also says:

"The resurrection force is both a beginning and an end"

GalacticStorm
He always does and always takes it personally in my opinion. Doesn't stop your post being Gold.

Okay Whirly smile

Sir Whirlysplat

GS imo goes for his usual tactic of posting lots of irrelavance to try and get away from a golden post this time this one from Lord Kaos.

LordKaos
The current 616 universe was created after the previous universe collapsed, it was not burned up in some cosmic conflagration caused by the Phoenix. The focal point of this collapse is the cosmic egg, now one can assume the cosmic egg is where the Phoenix is, when it hatches there is the big bang and glorious creation begins anew.

Sir Whirlysplat
The current 616 universe was created after the previous universe collapsed, it was not burned up in some cosmic conflagration caused by the Phoenix. The focal point of this collapse is the cosmic egg, now one can assume the cosmic egg is where the Phoenix is, when it hatches there is the big bang and glorious creation begins anew.

GS will say Phoenix is in the White hot room always - I brought exactly your point up in a Krona thread long ago, I agree with you though.

GalacticStorm
GS imo goes for his usual tactic of posting lots of irrelavance to try and get away from a golden post this time this one from Lord Kaos.

If it was irrelevance you would have been able to counter. You have not. Youre all talk, yet have nothing of substance to contribute. That goes some way into explaining why you jump on the sacs of any and all who disagree with me. You fool noone. smile

GalacticStorm

The previous universe (according to the title which is supported in the latest handbook) was wiped out of existence by the M'kraan crystal.

I have already posted a description of how the crystal does this according to the comics. Thats all that needs to be said. For further information check out Uncanny X-men 108.

LordKaos
The point being it was caused by collapsing, what you said about the crystal was not refuted. If it was caused by the crystal then it could not have been caused by the Phoenix. Since when are the white hot room and M'kraan the same? If they were then why did it try to keep Phoenix out when it need repairing? You'd figure if they were the same then she would have the keys and security code to her house. The only reason she could enter was because the nightmare effect had no effect on her because she had already overcome her fear of dying.

Fishy 500
GS will say Phoenix is in the White hot room always - I brought exactly your point up in a Krona thread long ago, I agree with you though.

HAve you read my big crunch, big bang theory yet ? It kind of sucks, but it holds as much validity as G.S's theory !

GalacticStorm
The point being it was caused by collapsing, what you said about the crystal was not refuted. If it was caused by the crystal then it could not have been caused by the Phoenix. Since when are the white hot room and M'kraan the same? If they were then why did it try to keep Phoenix out when it need repairing? You'd figure if they were the same then she would have the keys and security code to her house. The only reason she could enter was because the nightmare effect had no effect on her because she had already overcome her fear of dying.

Read my posts again, carefully this time and you'll see i said Phoenix brings about the end via the M'kraan crystal. You saw Rachel threatening to do this in Uncanny X-men 203 for example.

Again if you carefully read the description of the process in which the crystal brings about the end, you'll see the gravity well of the neutron galaxy causes all reality to collapse into a singularity. You see my friend it all fits in perfectly. For more info check out Uncanny X-men 108. Regardless the title wherein the M'kraan C destroyed the last universe is supported in the latest bio.

The white hot room and the crystal were revealed to be the same thing in New X-men 154. The crystal i believe is an access point to the white hot room.

The crystal was malfunctioning and whilst its defences attacked her at the same time her nature as a Phoenix (her being used to death as a part of her life cycle) meant that its defences had no effect on her. Furthermore it was stated on panel that very issue that she felt she was connected to the crystal somehow. It was until many years later that we found out it was an entrance to the white hot room.

LordKaos
Read my posts again, carefully this time and you'll see i said Phoenix brings about the end via the M'kraan crystal.

You know you have a lot of nerve to call me insulting when you type so condescendingly, you little prick (now that is an insult).

Sir Whirlysplat
Read my posts again, carefully this time and you'll see i said Phoenix brings about the end via the M'kraan crystal.

You know you have a lot of nerve to call me insulting when you type so condescendingly, you little prick (now that is an insult).

Agreed, GS usually uses the condescending approach then accuses others of rudeness imo.

Sir Whirlysplat
The white hot room and the crystal were revealed to be the same thing in New X-men 154. The crystal i believe is an access point to the white hot room.

"The Crystal was revealed to be"

"The crystal i believe is an access point to the white hot room."

contradictory smile "revealed" and "I" believe - as usual all supposition trying to be passed off as fact in my opinion.

GalacticStorm

You started it up and were unjustified to do so. I responded in kind. Dont cry about it. sad

Sir Whirlysplat
You started it up and were unjustified to do so. I responded in kind. Dont cry about it. sad

He didn't cry about anything laughing He called you a condescending little "prick" smile you condescending little pr*ck smile

GalacticStorm
"The Crystal was revealed to be"

"The crystal i believe is an access point to the white hot room."

contradictory smile "revealed" and "I" believe - as usual all supposition trying to be passed off as fact in my opinion.

Incorrect my friend. Do yourself a favour and read the comics youre debating over:

http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/4204/nxm154200gz.th.jpg

The Phoenix consciousness advises Jean to heal 616 in the white hot room and on panel youre shown a close up pic of the crystal.

Next you see her amidst the old looking cityscape to be found within the crystal (as shown for the first time in Uncanny X-men 108) with 616 in her hand she starts, watched by the other avatars.There is a white light shining above them.

http://img344.imageshack.us/img344/5397/nxm154210sb.th.jpg

Heres a lil reminder for any old fogies out there:

http://img476.imageshack.us/img476/6025/theuncannyxmen108098ym.th.jpg

With her her work coming to an end one of the other avatars tells Jean to hurry up and they all fly off into the white light.

http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/3992/nxm154221hl.th.jpg

Ok? smile

GalacticStorm
He didn't cry about anything laughing He called you a condescending little "prick" smile you condescending little pr*ck smile

I was just referring to how worked up he got over a few words on a screen. Bit silly really. sad Really sillysad

Sir Whirlysplat
I was just referring to how worked up he got over a few words on a screen. Bit silly really. sad Really sillysad

stop playing innocent, you were condescending to him. thats equally silly. As are your usual irrelevant posts and pics.

Which only move the thread away from LordKaoss posts that smash your ideas. A bit like Beyonders in the Spectre thread.

GalacticStorm
stop playing innocent, you were condescending to him. thats equally silly. As are your usual irrelevant posts and pics.

Which only move the thread away from LordKaoss posts that smash your ideas. A bit like Beyonders in the Spectre thread.

Whatever you say Whirly. Anyway why giv u the privilege? Ive said it all before.

If it was irrelevance you would have been able to counter. You have not. Youre all talk, yet have nothing of substance to contribute. That goes some way into explaining why you jump on the sacs of any and all who disagree with me. You fool noone. smile

Beyonders the latest recipient i see?

Nite nite. smile

LordKaos
I never disagreed with you, if anything I complement and elaborate on your myopic view of the marvel universe. You spew scan after scan without any soul behind it. You "claim" to be the be all of all things Phoenix yet you lack her most fundamental quality, passion. Your like a computer and that's why people hate on you.

GalacticStorm
I never disagreed with you, if anything I complement and elaborate on your myopic view of the marvel universe. You spew scan after scan without any soul behind it. You "claim" to be the be all of all things Phoenix yet you lack her most fundamental quality, passion. Your like a computer and that's why people hate on you.

Ok mate i'll keep that in mind confused

LordKaos
In my spare time I study chaos theory from a magical perspective i have a ritual that can bring you closer to Phoenix and then you'll understand. Note that Phoenix is not a real entity, but there are enough people who give it strength as a part of the collective consciousness for one to experience it on a mental level.

Disappear
if it's stated that humans "evolve" to become abstracts, and it's implied that jean will "evolve" to replace the phoenix, wouldn't that quantify the phoenix as an abstract?

GalacticStorm
In my spare time I study chaos theory from a magical perspective i have a ritual that can bring you closer to Phoenix and then you'll understand. Note that Phoenix is not a real entity, but there are enough people who give it strength as a part of the collective consciousness for one to experience it on a mental level.

Youre joking arent u? wink

Explain a bit about this mystical perspective on chaos theory. Youve intrigued me.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Disappear
if it's stated that humans "evolve" to become abstracts, and it's implied that jean will "evolve" to replace the phoenix, wouldn't that quantify the phoenix as an abstract?

We've talked about this before. Jean replacing Phoenix was a notion you came up with after reading X-men Forever. A notion which you couldnt explain and one that given the canon idea that theyre one and the same just doesnt make sense.

Explain your idea and how it came about. It sounds interesting.

LordKaos
I'll PM you.

GalacticStorm
I'll PM you.

Im not that bad. You were just rude to start with. wink

LordKaos
no i wasn't

GalacticStorm
no i wasn't

Hmmm lets see shall we?:

"""Dude what are you talking about"""

"""I don't need any of your tedious posts about the Phoenix"""

"""he'll be back with something to make it seems like he knows more then me"""

And none of that strikes you as being rude? wink

LordKaos
Not at all

The dude what are you talking about meant exactly what it said.

Not needing any of your tedious posts... you are notorious for that.

he'll be back with something to make it seems like he knows more then me... you stayed true to form.

you make your own hell here, I originally stopped just reading this forum and registered because i thought everybody was giving you a hard time , because i know what it's like to think Phoenix is the shiznit but you have a tendency to come off as a know it all prick. (that is not an insult)

GalacticStorm
Not at all

The dude what are you talking about meant exactly what it said.

Not needing any of your tedious posts... you are notorious for that.

he'll be back with something to make it seems like he knows more then me... you stayed true to form.

you make your own hell here, I originally stopped just reading this forum and registered because i thought everybody was giving you a hard time , because i know what it's like to think Phoenix is the shiznit but you have a tendency to come off as a know it all prick. (that is not an insult)

Saying what are you talking about to someone makes it seem like you think theyre talking nonsense lol

Saying you dont want any of my tedious posts needs no explanation lol

And again saying im gonna make it seem like i know more than you makes it seem like what i say is a load of irrelevant rubbish and i dont know as much as i think i do. Now you've said i was true to form lol. Even if you think that you cant say it and then expect not to get a reaction.

I come across as a know it all sarcastic prick to those i have a history and theres a reason for it, its very much intentional. smile

To those ive just come across or the majority of this forum who actually debate like adults and dont take debates personally then im cool. Long time members around here dont really get involved in Phoenix threads as they know they end up a bickering match between myself and certain individuals. wink

LordKaos
I knew I would get a reaction too, that's why I wrote it. I seem to remember a debate we had about Marvel Gilr III, in which you twisted everything I posted. I post like an adult too, prick being an adult word smile

GalacticStorm
I knew I would get a reaction too, that's why I wrote it. I seem to remember a debate we had about Marvel Gilr III, in which you twisted everything I posted. I post like an adult too, prick being an adult word smile

Well obviously i gave you a reaction that much is obvious, but in the end who resorted to outright insults? wink

Ohhhhh its you i remember now. Marvel Girl and her past recreating powers LOL

LordKaos
Prick was my first insult and it wasn't so much an insult, as it was to show you the difference between an opinion (which seems to be the consensus of a lot of people here) and an insult. Yes that was me (the Rachel stuff).

GalacticStorm
Prick was my first insult and it wasn't so much an insult, as it was to show you the difference between an opinion (which seems to be the consensus of a lot of people here) and an insult. Yes that was me (the Rachel stuff).

Hmmm ok. smile

Heres a pic of the M'kraan crystal process:

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/2556/theuncannyxmen108146bz.th.jpg

Sir Whirlysplat
Hmmm ok. smile

Heres a pic of the M'kraan crystal process:

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/2556/theuncannyxmen108146bz.th.jpg

this really isn't relevant to the debate in my opinion.

TwisterGameX
Whirly where is vandamn!!

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Whirly where is vandamn!!

Good point he really should be present as should Stallone

TwisterGameX
ROCKY!!

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
ROCKY!!

I think so

Fishy 500
I'll PM you.

Can i get that PM aswell, I am also intrigued !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.