Nintendo,Sony,Microsoft whos side are you on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
3 companies that want your money. Which ones do you like the most to the least then go in serious detail and speak about games that each made,console,hardware stuff, and other stuff.

I will go first.

Nintendo
Microsoft and Sony are tied.

Nintendo had in the beginning had good games like mario,and stuff but the system kept freezing and crap so...then the 64 was pure goodness with 007,harvest moon 64, and super smash bros...cruising usa,mario again, rush, perfect dark, and more mario.

Gamecube will not break at all and has Naruto 4(import) and Super smash bros...thats about it, every other game has it on other systems. Also the graphics and control was good.

Ps1 I hated that crap and never liked sony until a year ago and got the ps1 for 20 dollars. Ps2 played dvds, was slim(i have the new one) but graphics sucked compared to others..it had Ff, God of war, MGS, and thats it. I hated the loading times,choppy graphics and glitches

Xbox had the best graphics ok control(the new one) goes online too didn't have to use the memory card, and had games like splinter cell,halo, doa,starwars, crimson skies, Ninja Gaiden . But i hated the big box, hated how it broke on me and had to get a new one, hated over heating.

Psp- music,vidoes, are ok like while waiting for stuff but it barley holds shit unless you spend another 100 dollars for a memory stick that holds alot. The square button is ass, the joy stick is ok(i bought a better ones) the graphics are good, the games are to much ps2 games, I like the wall paper that you could custom, I hate the loading times, I like the play games online but the internet is slow if you want to browse. Games I look forward too are MGS the real one they are making and not acid 29completely different game as well.

Ds. Was pure crap at first but loved mario 64,metoes,jump super stars, sonic rush, wario ware, but hated that the rest of the games have to use the touch screens to walk..I hate the small buttons and the nasty d pad..there is no joy stick and the touch screen looks like if you keep using it it will crack since most games want you to bang on it.

El_NINO
DId you look at my link about the documentary in the NEXT GEN THREAD? It shows the secret about the PSP at the end. Also can you try doing that with your PSP and see if the cd falls out easily?

I like all systems but some are better than others, for me its:

1) MICORSOFT
- At first I thought they would be crap, but then the great titles started to come out and ever since then Ive enjoyed playing them.

2) SONY
- They were the first ones with all the new technology that todays systems are a must standard such as rumble pad, cd, dvd, and now Blu Ray discs.

3) NINTENDO
- Every since i first got the Nintendo in '92 Ive enjoyed their titles but lately they have fallen, too many kids titles and not enough mature content like teen and above. Im not saying they are crap because ever systems has their best and worst.

Spartan005
I used to think that the N64 was the greatest system EVER, but then Gamecube came out and it sucked. Anyway Xbox is my new favorite system.... it's got the best graphics, and the best games IMO.

I own a DS and I love it so much. It makes great uses of all the cool features, like the touch screen (which most people don't care about for some reason) I just got Mario Kart DS, and it kicks ass... the online being wireless is amazing. I frikin love this system

I will admit that the PSP has better graphics, but it's also $150 more.... now that's ridiculous. And what's even more ridiculous is that their charging $50 for King Kong(and most other games) on the PSP. Now why would I buy King Kong on the PSP for $50 when I could get it on Xbox for the same price? Obviously the graphics are twice as good and I get to play it on a screen like 20 times it's size. Happy Dance Happy Dance

powerfulone1987
1.Sony- Good library of games

2.Nintendo- Good multiplayer games and can offer a more easy going playing experience with its less serious type games

3.Microsoft- Horrible library of games, ugly looking system, new system looks better but still has kind of an unattractive look to me

is it comprehensible.....

Spartan005
xbox owns all Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Refused
I don't know what is with you people on choosing sides and stuff but i'm guilty of being a microsoft hater but i got a very good reason:CRAP games.

And being a company hater is better than being a company whore.

hotsauce6548
This thread will surely attract the fan boys--and haters... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyway, I'd have to say I like all of them. I own all of them, too.

1) Sony gets some freakin awesome, unique games (Shadow of the Colossus, God of War, ect...)

2) Nintendo has some of the most addicting--yet fun--games: Super Smash, the Mario games, soon-to-be Zelda game.

3) Xbox. Gotta love it. Some fantastic games, excellent graphics, and the best online system for the current gen.

Overall, I'd put my money with Microsoft, but I'd rather not, as I love to play all of them. big grin

TwisterGameX
I own them all. Got Nintendos tuff first then micrsoft and finally got a slim ps2(my first) All are good but all have there own flaws. This thread is what mostly gets your money.

Shadow x 20
I say microsoft is at the end of its life in gaming with the flaw of the Xbob360.

Refused
I hope so. They took Ninja Gaiden away from me. That's my ultimate grudge against them.

Lana
I've been a Nintendo fan for 17 years now, and I'd have to say they're my favorite, even though I don't own a Gamecube. Sony would be second, they've got great games and the controller is my favorite. Microsoft is my least favorite with the Xbox...there are VERY few games that are exclusive to it, nearly every game made for it is released on or ported to the other systems and/or PC as well.

Spartan005
Why does everyone think that Xbox has a terrible selection of games?

WrathfulDwarf
I've somewhat being evolving....

I was an Atari fanatic....then came Nintendo....then Sega Genesis....finally I tried PS2 but wasn't to excited about it. They do have a good quantity of games. And now I'm sticking with Microsoft. Who knows where will be next.

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Spartan005
Why does everyone think that Xbox has a terrible selection of games?

Because if you look at it most of the good games for Xbox are also on Playstation2 and/or Nintendo Gamecube. Not to mention that the 360 only screwed itself up.

Refused
They have an overrated selection of exclusives besides Ninja Gaiden imo.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Because if you look at it most of the good games for Xbox are also on Playstation2 and/or Nintendo Gamecube. Not to mention that the 360 only screwed itself up.

And what the hell is on nintendo that is not on other systems..and no I do not want to play mario soccer.

Nintendo Smashbros good
Zelda good

Xbox
Halo ok
Ninja Giaden good
doa ok
Splinter cell good
Knights of the old republic good
xbox live good

Ps2 and and xbox same game..I will get it for xbox since it has free memory and better graphics.

Shadow x 20
Metroid Prime 1 and 2

TwisterGameX
Metroid Prime 1 and 2 Good old metriod. I love those games.

Shadow x 20
Their was Resident Evil 4 but now that's on PS2 also.

Phat J
Originally posted by Refused
I hope so. They took Ninja Gaiden away from me. That's my ultimate grudge against them.

thats a sick game, im playing it right now stick out tongue

splinter cell's on the ps2 twister

H. S. 6
Oh yeah, I didn't even think about the hard-drive on the Xbox. That's certainly a plus, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Revolution and PS3 have one.

I certainly hope so. No more memory cards!

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Phat J
thats a sick game, im playing it right now stick out tongue

splinter cell's on the ps2 twister NOT ALL OF THEMMM!!! BAHA HAHAHAHAHH like Mgs is on the cube but still

El_NINO

Why exactly do you hate MICROSOFT as opposed to SONY or NINTENDO, they to me are equal with each system having good and bad things. You sound very confused.

Refused
For some reason i liked splinter cell on gamecube the best. i just love the GC controller, feels like your holding dreams. At least when you're using the joystick, cos the d-pad's the worst.

SaTsuJiN
whoever does gaming justice is usually whom I have good feelings for

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by El_NINO
Why exactly do you hate MICROSOFT as opposed to SONY or NINTENDO, they to me are equal with each system having good and bad things. You sound very confused.

I like the Xbox a lot more then the PS2 but microsoft screwed themselves up by releasing a core and hard drive 360.

TwisterGameX
then don't get the core...

El_NINO
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
then don't get the core...

laughing

ya it is pretty simple, dont see how Microsoft screwed themselves. You either get the harddrive or you dont but its best you get it with a harddrive.

Spartan005
I hate the gamecube controllers.... the "A" button is frikin enormous!

Shadow x 20
Because most people got the core since it is $100 cheaper.

JKozzy
Not Microsoft.

powerfulone1987
Nintendo has a nice number of games exclusive to only it.

TwisterGameX
The thing is when nintendo makes it then it's good(when they try that is) but the lack the third party people that microsft and sony bought them off with there billions of dollars.

El_NINO
Because most people got the core since it is $100 cheaper.

It just means the people who bought the premium package couldnt afford it. Either way wether Microsoft decided to sell the system with or without it, they still would have sold out.

powerfulone1987
Both Shadow's and El Nino's statements are confusing.

Shadow: The core system was 100 dollars cheaper when it first came out. It didn't all of a sudden go down to that price because people were buying more of them.

El Nino: If they bought the premium packs, how could they not afford it and I don't know what that has to do with Shadow's statement.

El_NINO
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Both Shadow's and El Nino's statements are confusing.

Shadow: The core system was 100 dollars cheaper when it first came out. It didn't all of a sudden go down to that price because people were buying more of them.

El Nino: If they bought the premium packs, how could they not afford it and I don't know what that has to do with Shadow's statement.

I was talking about the CORE system and not the PREMUIM system which comes with everything. All im saying is some people might have not had enough money to buy the Premium package. Seriously some of you guys need to start reading carefully

powerfulone1987
um, i read it carefully and i just read it again and I know what you're saying now by you explaining but your words in the other post say something else, you just said it wrong.

El_NINO
um, i read it carefully and i just read it again and I know what you're saying now by you explaining but your words in the other post say something else, you just said it wrong.

Did you start from where I asked shadow a question.

powerfulone1987
Ok, i get shadow's now because i did not see the word "since" in the post, but you just formed your words wrong or something, because it says something different then what you were trying to get across.

El_NINO
Ok, i get shadow's now because i did not see the word "since" in the post, but you just formed your words wrong or something, because it says something different then what you were trying to get across.

You know what this is rediculous...

you win bud. no expression

powerfulone1987
"ridiculous"

and okay.

pinkfloydkor
I hated the first xbox because of the controller and the game selection. The new one fixed the controller, but the games still suck. And the stupid thing is, everytime I say that, some xbox fan says "What about halo?" That is ONE game. Even all three of them. That is three games. PS2 had a ridiculus amount of games and it was great. Overall though, I have to go with nintendo because 1. they were here first 2. I was raised with mario 3. The Wii is going to be so much better than the PS3 and the xbox 360 already blows, so I think Nintendo is gonna come out on top this time.

BackFire
1. Microsoft/Nintendo - I'm really excited for both the 360 and the Wii. The 360 is great for the normal traditional games, with a great library of games coming out that puts the PS3 library to shame. The 360 is to this new generation of systems what the PS2 was to the last gen. The Wii is just so intriguing and brave. It could be a huge innovation for the coming generations and the point and click nature of the wiimote could finally give console FPS games the pinpoint accuracy needed to rival the Mouse/keyboard PC setup that currently holds the crown. Also the DS is just outstanding.

2. Sony - They're ****ing up way to much lately. Every decision they're making seems to be wrong and seems to be hurting them. From their silly, unreasonably high price for the console, to the silly, unreasonably high price for their games, to the now infamous ad for the PSP white. To their arrogance about their domination of the console wars, to their forcing bluray into the system before it's even necessary. To their ripping off Nintendo's controler idea and to their seemingly disapointing games selection for the PS3 (you people saying the PS3 has a good selection of games are whacky, what selection are you talking about?). Sony has just made way to many mistakes so far for the PS3, and I think that's why they're going to lose this console war.

L0ckJaw
Judging from the last e3 MS seems to be teaming up with Nintendo but they're passive about such things but anywho their revenge will be so sweet evil face

cronos
SONY IS THE BEST i hav a PSP n it is amazing.... cant wait to get PS3
but it just lookz realli strange

^______^

El_NINO
SONY has dug their grave by setting a high price. I would say that the 360 and Wii will be competing for first spot on peoples Christmas list.

brainchild81
I think Nintendo is just for kids because they're the only one's who never got a GTA. I used to be a big-time Sony buff, but a $600 price tag is like a kick in the nuts to me. Not cool. I might become a Microsoft guy.

pinkfloydkor
soooo, Just because Nintendo didnt have one game, you think the whole comany is for kids?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.