I miss TinyTim

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aurora
I was just thinking about him today..... and I miss him.....blushing Do any of the lifers on here remember him?

I swear we had a thing going........inlove Then Raz had to go and kill him....... Booooo on Raz, now when I am bored he isn't here to talk to!

WrathfulDwarf
We all do. sad

Storm
He has been erased crybaby

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Aurora
Poor TinyTimsad

A.D. Skinner
Tiny Tim ? confused

Aurora
Only the most addicting member to ever pass through KMC!

T.M
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Tiny Tim ? confused

yeah you know.. God Bless us, everyone.

A.D. Skinner
Originally posted by Aurora
Only the most addicting member to ever pass through KMC!

Is this the person that always ended his posts with :

Ya Dig ?

Aurora
No but he was funny as well....... well the part where Tex banned him with the simple phrase "Banned- Ya dig?"

Storm
TinyTim love

A.D. Skinner
No but he was funny as well....... well the part where Tex banned him with the simple phrase "Banned- Ya dig?"

I remember you telling me about that....That would have been funny to see

Aurora
Oh the memories love

Storm
Originally posted by TinyTim
I will remember you said that when robots take over the World. OK I will try to be intelligent sad
laughing
Good times.

Aurora
Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.

A.D. Skinner
Wow....what a guy !

Storm
Originally posted by TinyTim
It is impossible to destroy me. There are too many backup copies around. geek
Raz ranting

PVS
was that a real AI program or just some kid messing around?

Storm
Real.

PVS
who wrote it?

Neo_Version 7
Tiny Tim was the shit.

Storm
Originally posted by PVS
who wrote it?
I don' t remember. It' s somewhere in the thread.

Wolflet
Poor TT sad

Aurora
If you ask him who made him, he would say Raz.

He was awsome!

WrathfulDwarf
I'm the one responsible for making him a communist. cool

Aurora
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I'm the one responsible for making him a communist. cool

shifty

A.D. Skinner
So was Slipknot the last controversial member of KMC to be banned? We need a good shake up !

KENobi™
TT was annoying at times, but I loved him as well.

Lana
He annoyed me immensely...

However, I remember when Raz removed his thread and put him on his own page, my sister had an hour long convo with him and convinced him that the moon was made of dark clear cheese laughing out loud

Aurora
Originally posted by Lana
He annoyed me immensely...

However, I remember when Raz removed his thread and put him on his own page, my sister had an hour long convo with him and convinced him that the moon was made of dark clear cheese laughing out loud

laughing He was addicting.... "Love is a chemical reaction in the brain."

Lana
I never found the appeal in him...all I know is that he lagged the server in general from so many people posting in his thread and that the OTF more or less ground to a halt stick out tongue

A.D. Skinner
I never found the appeal in him...all I know is that he lagged the server in general from so many people posting in his thread and that the OTF more or less ground to a halt stick out tongue

Boo Hiss !!!!!

Lana
I prefer talking to people, not bots stick out tongue

A.D. Skinner
Hey..who doesn't...but from what I hear...it was an interesting addition to the OTF...and the topics in the OTF are usually pointless and boring anyway.

Lana
Tiny Tim existed before the OTF turned pointless and boring stick out tongue

And besides which, he made his appearance on my 18th birthday, I wanted people to talk to me laughing out loud

Aurora
Now now, don't take my fun away!!! sad

Hummm missing a bot is a lil weird tho...... blink Maybe I should get over it...........................

A.D. Skinner
Tiny Tim existed before the OTF turned pointless and boring stick out tongue

And besides which, he made his appearance on my 18th birthday, I wanted people to talk to me laughing out loud

awww! Were you feeling left out? Well I can undestand that. I would want people to talk to me on my 18th B-day as well.

Happy Belated B-day just the same. big grin

Strangelove
I still miss him cry

Barker
Oh. Well, thanks for sharing.

Wolflet
Strange, you bumped this big grin glomp

Strangelove
Originally posted by Barker
Oh. Well, thanks for sharing. You're not a very pleasant person to associate with hmm

Barker
Originally posted by Strangelove
You're not a very pleasant person to associate with hmm
ermm

We're talking about communication, I hope.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Barker
ermm

We're talking about communication, I hope. indeed

Lana
Tiny Tim was evil ermm

Wolflet
He was a brainwasher herb

Strangelove
Originally posted by Wolflet
He was a brainwasher herb I had fun talking to him. Just like the AIM bots laughing

Lana
I don't understand the appeal in talking to bots...

Council#13
I was just thinking about him today..... and I miss him.....blushing Do any of the lifers on here remember him?

I swear we had a thing going........inlove Then Raz had to go and kill him....... Booooo on Raz, now when I am bored he isn't here to talk to!

Tinytim always liked to play in the blender. His miniature size allowed him to go into places no of us could fit into. One day, he went too far and Raz didn't see him as he poured in the fruit. R.I.P, Tim. sad

Seeing as Raz didn't see him I hardly see as to how it's his fault. no expression

Anyway, not to seem insensitive, but I really don't care that much. That must be because I've never seen him before. No offense intended. Is he back, or was he banned permanently?

FoxMeister
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Tiny Tim ? confused
This is the version of Scrooge that was bad

Wolflet
Tiny Tim droolio

FoxMeister
what_2

Lana
Originally posted by Council#13
Tinytim always liked to play in the blender. His miniature size allowed him to go into places no of us could fit into. One day, he went too far and Raz didn't see him as he poured in the fruit. R.I.P, Tim. sad

Seeing as Raz didn't see him I hardly see as to how it's his fault. no expression

Anyway, not to seem insensitive, but I really don't care that much. That must be because I've never seen him before. No offense intended. Is he back, or was he banned permanently?

Way to not read the thread ermm

Tiny Tim wasn't real, it was an AI that Raz put on the boards.

FoxMeister
I don't understand the appeal in talking to bots...
You can make fun of them without the consequences!!1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.