Who is the AntiChrist!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
Coming on these days, it seems everyone has a opinion on who the Antichrist is...There are many books out on the subject...Who do you think it is, and why...Or is he not here yet, or is a system...

Your thoughts..

Storm
The idea that the Antichrist will be an apostate priest or christian secular ruler, perhaps a pope or other high leader of the christian church, or a pretender to the papacy appeared early in the history of the christian church.

Shakyamunison
I am but don't tell anyone. eek! laughing

debbiejo
I've heard that this person must be a Jew to bring in trust. Also there was a book about Don Juan Carlos who's old Titles was Prince of Jerusalem. Briing the ancient title to the front. Also I did here that it would be an apostate pope. Also heard it was Prince Charles since they have some historical back ground to Jerusalem...Heard it was also Tony Blair, since he is probably thought of as over the United Kingdom, the first beast, The beast of the sea, Meaning many waters. and Bush, for being the 2nd beast over the land, meaning over the new land ...Though these are just interpretations.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo
I've heard that this person must be a Jew to bring in trust. Also there was a book about Don Juan Carlos who's old Titles was Prince of Jerusalem. Briing the ancient title to the front. Also I did here that it would be an apostate pope. Also heard it was Prince Charles since they have some historical back ground to Jerusalem...Heard it was also Tony Blair, since he is probably thought of as over the United Kingdom, the first beast, The beast of the sea, Meaning many waters. and Bush, for being the 2nd beast over the land, meaning over the new land ...Though these are just interpretations.

You mean... I'm not the AntiChrist. eek!

big grin

debbiejo
Sorry, but no.,.....but if you like we can say you are....

Shakyamunison
Sorry, but no.,.....but if you like we can say you are....

cool Will the job pay well?

Atlantis001
I want to be the antichrist too.... do I have to subscribe or something?

debbiejo
laughing out loud You can't be him....NO no no....There is only, one, unless you believe Paul that said there are many and even now amoungst us..

Well, ok......pays not good though.

Imperial_Samura
Sam Niel. Well, he was in the Omen any way.

I'd like to think, for no real reason, that the antichrist is one of todays rappers or bland pop-stars. It's the only reason I can think they are so popular - that is some sort of infernal aid.

So then, when all the nastiness begins I can laugh at the people who thought Jessica Simpson's reality TV show constituted quality television. Laugh I will. Bahahahahahaha.

InvisibleAngell
Well,this is a very difficult question I don't find fair to ask humans,but if I am not mistaken I think my uncle,a pastor at my church,preached on him not being here yet,but when he is here he will claim to be god,but I think the christians will already be gone in the rapture of the church,so we shouldn't have to worry about all that.many people will believe he is god...so duh,if they are left behind the best thing to do would be not to believe him

Imperial_Samura
I don't like crust on my sandwiches.... I wonder if that makes me the Anticrust?

InvisibleAngell
ROFL!!!!!!!!

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
I don't like crust on my sandwiches.... I wonder if that makes me the Anticrust?

laughing

debbiejo
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
I don't like crust on my sandwiches.... I wonder if that makes me the Anticrust? hysterical

No but you teeth will fall out.

InvisibleAngell
^ it will?

why?

Imperial_Samura
hysterical

No but you teeth will fall out.

Really? I thought the only thing crusts did was give you curly here - greens make you big and strong, butter gives you freckles, carrots help you see in the dark, and crusts make your hair curly.

And I think vegemite puts hair on the chest.

debbiejo
Oh..vegemite....had one of those once.. big grin *checks chest*

Crust doesn't do that...I was told that when I was 5 cause I wouldn't eat mine.. stick out tongue

Imperial_Samura
Oh..vegemite....had one of those once.. big grin *checks chest*

Crust doesn't do that...I was told that when I was 5 cause I wouldn't eat mine.. stick out tongue

Yeah, I have long suspected every parent is given a book of white lies to tell kids in order to make them eat their vegetables and crusts.

Not sure if it goes on to things like crusts and oysters though (not sure if the oyster thing is true even)

debbiejo
Ok, you can be the antichrist today....Our old one left.. laughing out loud

Imperial_Samura
Yay! My first act as Anticrust will be the remodeling of Hell. I'm thinking 15th century French chateau decor, maybe the odd statue dedicated to me... a grand library and the finest feasts imaginable, only without any crusts....

And instead of marking the sinful with, ah... marks, they will simply have to wear a hat. A good hat mind.

debbiejo
Your nicer than the old antichrist....he didn't care about remodeling...he just sat on the couch and drank beer.......

Storm
Do 2 social threads not suffice?

Imperial_Samura
Your nicer than the old Antichrist....he didn't care about remodeling...he just sat on the couch and drank beer.......

Which makes me wonder, what did the people who created the whole Antichrist mythos think he would be like personality wise? I know what they say about how he will appear and all that, but it would have been interesting to know what they thought of the whole picture...

I wonder if they considered it even possible for him not to be evil? To repent perhaps?

debbiejo
I believe he's supposed to possible be very charismatic, and full of peaceful ideas. Signing a peace agreement and all.

Mindship
If Christ and Antichrist meet, do they turn each other into energy?
Is there an Unclechrist?

Sir Whirlysplat
shifty

InvisibleAngell
ROFL mind,actually the bible says the antichrist will be cast into hell

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by InvisibleAngell
ROFL mind,actually the bible says the antichrist will be cast into hell

I think that you are incorrect, but there may be a chance that I am wrong.
So, please post that scripture.

debbiejo
ROFL mind,actually the bible says the antichrist will be cast into hell Your referring to "and the beast will be thrown in to the bottomless pit along with his angels"....Yes?.......Revelations...

Revelations is symbolic...visions always are....It only means something or someone will be cast down into something. Not necessarily the devil and not the bottomless pit of hell...Could also be of understanding..all is symbolic.

Shakyamunison
Your referring to "and the beast will be thrown in to the bottomless pit along with his angels"....Yes?.......Revelations...

Revelations is symbolic...visions always are....It only means something or someone will be cast down into something. Not necessarily the devil and not the bottomless pit of hell...Could also be of understanding..all is symbolic.

No, that's not it. I want the one the says the AntiChrist will be cast into the bottomless pit, not the beast.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
No, that's not it. I want the one the says the AntiChrist will be cast into the bottomless pit, not the beast. There is no such verse to my recollection.

Mindship
H'mm...
Nathan Thomas Christ.
Nathan T. Christ.
N. T. Christ

debbiejo
??..Are you saying what?...New Test. Christ or what....not sure.

Mindship
??..Are you saying what?...New Test. Christ or what....not sure.

*knew this wouldnt work*

NT Entee EnteeChrist

debbiejo
Originally posted by Mindship
*knew this wouldnt work*

NT Entee EnteeChrist confused ??

InvisibleAngell

InvisibleAngell
Check this out for more info

http://www.parentalguide.com/Documents/Bible_Prophecy/Revelation_part1.htm#20:10.

Shakyamunison

InvisibleAngell
Ya uh huh whatever,prove it isn't true

Shakyamunison
Ya uh huh whatever,prove it isn't true

I don't need to, and I don't care if you believe that teaching. That kind of teaching took away a lot of my younger life. I consider that kind of teaching to be pure evil, but you are on the path that you need to be on, I will make no judgment over you. big grin

InvisibleAngell
Explain that.

The track I need to be on?

Shakyamunison
Explain that.

The track I need to be on?

I was once like you, but then my path led me to a place of piece. You see, I have begun to realize my own enlightenment, everyday I strengthen my human revolution. You can do the same, I hope your path leads you to a similar place.

InvisibleAngell
IT will....I'm going to heaven,can't accomplish more than that

Shakyamunison
IT will....I'm going to heaven,can't accomplish more than that

I live in heaven now. I do not have to wait.

InvisibleAngell
Yeah right,whatever you think,but in the end we will find out what is real and what is not

Shakyamunison
Yeah right,whatever you think,but in the end we will find out what is real and what is not

I am sorry, that will not work in your favor.

InvisibleAngell
You think you are wise but hidden in the very depts of you is hate and doubt,as it is in all of us,but there are those who seek to resist,and you will find that those who do resist it are not those you would expect

Shakyamunison
You think you are wise but hidden in the very depts of you is hate and doubt,as it is in all of us,but there are those who seek to resist,and you will find that those who do resist it are not those you would expect

I think I understand what you were trying to say. Yes, I have hate in me, that is why I am here. Talking to Christians have made me realize that not all Christians are evil.

InvisibleAngell
Exactly,it's the ones that force you to believe in god,i'm not like that at all,accept it or not,doesn't matter,most people litterally kill each other over it O_O

Shakyamunison
Exactly,it's the ones that force you to believe in god,i'm not like that at all,accept it or not,doesn't matter,most people litterally kill each other over it O_O

We have found a place of agreement. However, what makes you different from all of the other Christians?

InvisibleAngell
I'm not the controlling adult many think I am,so I am not going to say things like "I'm wise,I know more than you,my god is real,blah blah"
lol,actually I have met some people like that.

Shakyamunison

InvisibleAngell
Simple,they are just like every other human,they want everyone to believe them so they wil feel like they know everything and when they don't christians get mad and shut them out

Shakyamunison
Simple,they are just like every other human,they want everyone to believe them so they wil feel like they know everything and when they don't christians get mad and shut them out

I'm sorry, I now see how you took that question.

Brother as in family, why would a Christian hate his brother for becoming a Buddhist, for example.

InvisibleAngell
well same reason lol,christians even if they don't want to admit it,are just as selfish as others,they want everyone to think like they think,you know how sometimes you get mad if someone disaggrees with you and you think you know you are right or you know you are right,makes you mad that they don't believe you.God says to love one another but not many people follow that,even christians can be very hateful towards people,Even family.

Shakyamunison
well same reason lol,christians even if they don't want to admit it,are just as selfish as others,they want everyone to think like they think,you know how sometimes you get mad if someone disaggrees with you and you think you know you are right or you know you are right,makes you mad that they don't believe you.God says to love one another but not many people follow that,even christians can be very hateful towards people,Even family.

When I was a Christian, I didn't see many people (when not putting on a show) who were Jesus like. Now, I am a Nichtern Buddhist and I see many Jesus like people in my group. Why do I see more Jesus like people in my Buddhist faith then I did in my Christian faith?

InvisibleAngell
Maybe you see things from a different side,not just christians are good people,all can be

Shakyamunison
Maybe you see things from a different side,not just christians are good people,all can be

You are sounding less and less like a Christian all the time. laughing

InvisibleAngell
lol

debbiejo
Maybe you see things from a different side,not just christians are good people,all can be Christians are good people just like non christians are.

Shakyamunison
Christians are good people just like non christians are.

eek!

debbiejo
Good People.......doesn't take a god to make one a good person.

InvisibleAngell
D U H

Shakyamunison
D U H

And how old are you? roll eyes (sarcastic)

InvisibleAngell
Old enough to say D U H O_o

jedi sarah
Brian Tamaki heheh :P

Shakyamunison
Old enough to say D U H O_o

That's what I thought. laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

InvisibleAngell
big grin Me is 13,I turned 13 last june big grin

Shakyamunison
big grin Me is 13,I turned 13 last june big grin

Be careful on the web, you never know who you are talking to. big grin

InvisibleAngell
I know that,I have been playing on the computer since I was 4 and started playing Pacman

Storm
Shakyamunison and InvisibleAngell, keep this on topic.

BobbyD
It's against my religion to judge, but the Iranian President seems to be in the team photo.

debbiejo
Originally posted by BobbyD
It's against my religion to judge, but the Iranian President seems to be in the team photo. Well according to books it's to be a sheik or someone from the middle east...I remember Nostradamus and people that interrupted him as saying it was Yassar Yarafat (sp)...

BobbyD
Well, if the prophecy about the end of the world is correct about what is to take place, then it wasn't Yasser...as we still seem to be alive and well.

But what the heck do I know?

crazylozer
If Anti means opposite, then since Jesus Christ was the son of God, and the opposite of God is the Devil, and the opposite of son is mother, and since God created everything, God is the Anti-Christ.

svnthdysthsbbth
Who is this big player in the End Times Events?

He is a Counterfeit of Jesus Christ ...

He is most often referred to as the Antichrist!

The word "Anti-Christ" itself is commonly misunderstood.

The prefix "anti" comes from the Greek language and has
two meanings: Opposed to; and In the place of or a substitute for.

The Antichrist will not only "oppose" Christ but he will do it in
the most sinister way ... by pretending to BE CHRIST!

"... Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God." 2 Thessalonians 2:4 (KJV)

The POPE claims vicar of christ! even in the time of the apostles

1John 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even NOW are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Happy Dance

FistOfThe North
"And I stood on the sand of the seashore and I saw a beast coming up out of the sea having 10 horns and 7 heads and on his horns were 10 crowns and on each head a blasphemous name."
- Revelations 13:1

It is believed that the "Beast" is a man called the Antichrist. The 10 horns are a confederation of 10 nations and the 7 heads are the 7 leaders who will give him their allegiance. They form an alliance with the Antichrist. It's all about politics and what better way to rule over people than through government and its bodies.

I believe that we a currently ushering in the Antichrist as we speak. A man whom will be frighteningly handsome and a terribly charismatic liar whom will be believed and followed and loved by millions across the globe.

So prepare.. Just a reminder.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
"And I stood on the sand of the seashore and I saw a beast coming up out of the sea having 10 horns and 7 heads and on his horns were 10 crowns and on each head a blasphemous name."

It is believed that the "Beast" is a man called the Antichrist. The 10 horns are a confederation of 10 nations and the 7 heads are the 7 leaders who will give him their allegiance. They form an alliance with the Antichrist. It's all about politics and what better way to rule over people than through government and its bodies.

I believe that we a currently ushering in the Antichrist as we speak. A man whom will be frighteningly handsome and a terribly charismatic liar whom will be believed and followed and loved by millions across the globe.

okay, so the beast has 10 crowns on each of his 10 horns....so that's 100 crowns right? How does the number 100 fit into it? And where are the three missing leaders of the 10 nations? Did they not give him allegience?

usagi_yojimbo

Don't forget though - we're also in the age of the coming of the end days prophet of prophecy(mentioned in Isaiah and by Moses), the 2 witness prophets of prophecy, and the glorious return of Jesus himself - so I'm not really worried about the antichrist. I'd be more concerned and/or anticipating the true Christ - seeing as how he is the one who truly has control of all of our destinies, and I would pray that yourself(and others) have the ability to discern and be accepted by him.

Quiero Mota
According to the History Channel special on the Anti-Christ; most scholars believe that the Anti-Christ will be a male of Eastern European descent, a good public speaker, and likely a latent homosexual.

They also believe he will ursurp control of an already powerful nation and cause the next great war.

.......so as long as I'm alive, I'll be looking for any of those characteristics in a presidential candidate.

Bardock42
I'm so going to be the Anti-Christ. Holy sweetness.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Bardock42
I'm so going to be the Anti-Christ. Holy sweetness.

So what country do you have your sights on?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
So what country do you have your sights on?

Germany, Mexico, The US or the Vatican

Spearhead
According to the History Channel special on the Anti-Christ; most scholars believe that the Anti-Christ will be a male of Eastern European descent, a good public speaker, and likely a latent homosexual.

.......so as long as I'm alive, I'll be looking for any of those characteristics in a presidential candidate.

Most presidential candidates are males of Eastern European descent who are good public speakers...and if he is a latent homosexual, I doubt you'd know. So, dare I ask, how will you be looking for those charecterestics in candidates?

Guess by the time we figure out we're done for, it'll be too late.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Bardock42
Germany, Mexico, The US or the Vatican

Mexico or the US? What the f**k?

Good luck!

Originally posted by Spearhead
Most presidential candidates are males of Eastern European descent who are good public speakers...and if he is a latent homosexual, I doubt you'd know. So, dare I ask, how will you be looking for those charecterestics in candidates?

Guess by the time we figure out we're done for, it'll be too late.

Actually, most US presidents have been of Anglo ancestry.

Bardock42
Mexico or the US? What the f**k?

Good luck!

Actually, most US presidents have been of Anglo ancestry.

I am kidding. Who wants those smelly countries anyways.

Which in return are from Eastern European ancestry.

Imperial_Samura

Let me guess - he is going to be white, isn't he? And I can really see how that "10 nations 7 heads" tosh is clearly indicative of the Anticrusts imminent arrival.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Spearhead

Guess by the time we figure out we're done for, it'll be too late. Actually, most are of Western European descent, I'd say. Which is about the same as Anglo

Smiter
George W. Bush

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Smiter
George W. Bush

Hmmm.

Frighteningly handsome - negative.

Terribly charismatic - negative.

Liar - possible.

Believed, followed and loved by millions across the globe - the US isn't the globe so negative (since when "millions" matter in a world of billions I don't know.)

Uniting Nations under his rule - negative.

Uniting anybody under his rule - negative.

2 More years in office - Positive.

He needs to get a wiggle on if he wants to qualify as an Antichrist contender. Bono more fits the bill.

Nellinator
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
okay, so the beast has 10 crowns on each of his 10 horns....so that's 100 crowns right? How does the number 100 fit into it? And where are the three missing leaders of the 10 nations? Did they not give him allegience?
No, read again, its 10 crowns. And it would seem that they will not offer their allegiance and the antichrist will defeat them.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Nellinator
No, read again, its 10 crowns. And it would seem that they will not offer their allegiance and the antichrist will defeat them.

Thank you for exploring the fairy tale for us.. According to both FotN and Quiero, I fit the bill for the anti-christ, except the latent part. Doesn't that make you feel better?

Now, explain what happened to the leaders of the 7 nations, which happens to be 3 less than 10.

office jesus

And..this means what to me?

Storm
In May 2005 it was reported that scholars at Oxford University using advanced imaging techniques had been able to read previously illegible portions of an early (third century) version of the Book of Revelation, part of its Oxyrhynchus collection of papyri. The fragment gives the Number of the Beast as 616.
Scholars now believe the number in question has very little to do with the devil. It was actually a complicated numerical riddle in Greek, meant to represent someone' s name. It' s a number puzzle, the majority opinion seems to be that it refers to Nero.

Rogue Jedi
some say george bush is the antichrist.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
some say george bush is the antichrist.

The Anti Christ was described as intelligent and charismatic, two qualities George Bush does not possess.

Oncewhite
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
The Anti Christ was described as intelligent and charismatic, two qualities George Bush does not possess.

The anti-christ will have no desire for women (gay) too.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Oncewhite
The anti-christ will have no desire for women (gay) too.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Where do you get that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

lord xyz
What's an anti-christ?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by lord xyz
What's an anti-christ?

A fictional character.

lord xyz
A fictional character. Like God?

Oncewhite
roll eyes (sarcastic) Where do you get that? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think it's in Revelations, but don't quote me yet.

Shakyamunison
I think it's in Revelations, but don't quote me yet.

I await your quote... sick

Oncewhite
I await your quote... sick

You can exhale now!!

"At that time the Prince of Iniquity who will be called Antichrist will arise from the tribe of Dan.
Some believe that the Antichrist will be of Jewish descent, basing their claims on Daniel 11:37. This verse says "Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all" , (this may also indicate that the Antichrist will be either celibate or a homosexual ). Additionally, some believe, because of John 5:43, that the Antichrist may be accepted as Israel's and modern Jews' Messiah, and even set himself in a possibly rebuilt Third Temple in Jerusalem."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AntiChrist

Shakyamunison
You can exhale now!!

"At that time the Prince of Iniquity who will be called Antichrist will arise from the tribe of Dan.
Some believe that the Antichrist will be of Jewish descent, basing their claims on Daniel 11:37. This verse says "Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all" , (this may also indicate that the Antichrist will be either celibate or a homosexual ). Additionally, some believe, because of John 5:43, that the Antichrist may be accepted as Israel's and modern Jews' Messiah, and even set himself in a possibly rebuilt Third Temple in Jerusalem."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AntiChrist

He cannot be gay then, because "for he shall magnify himself above all" would include other men.

Nellinator
He cannot be gay then, because "for he shall magnify himself above all" would include other men.
Indeed. This is how I would interpret it. Actually, extremely fitting for the Pope who would also fulfill the requirement of coming from Rome and being a spiritualist leader.

usagi_yojimbo
I must admit I'm a bit of an end times junkie myself, but it really isn't something we should glorify. Christians(and non Christians) should be wary and informed of the anti-christ, and pray for discernment during these convoluted - confusing times.(For only those given great spiritual discernment from God, will not be deceived by him).

At the same time, we should also recognize that rather than fear this false mockery of our Jesus, we should fear and rejoice over the coming of our true Lord and saviour.

debbiejo
You can exhale now!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AntiChrist I remember when people that it was Juan Carlos...

King Kandy
Me.

Green Arrow
If we could determine who the anti-Christ was, there wouldn't be an anti-Christ. But not only is he predictably crafty, but with the eroding seperation of church and man, (or as liberals would like to call it "church and state"wink it's just becoming easier and easier for him.. it.. whatever..

muslimscholar
the Antichrist is the one the Jew's are waiting for he will come and lead the Jew's then Jesus pbuh will come and kill him. the Antichrist will be one of the Major signs of the judgment day

Green Arrow
Originally posted by muslimscholar
the Antichrist is the one the Jew's are waiting for he will come and lead the Jew's then Jesus pbuh will come and kill him. the Antichrist will be one of the Major signs of the judgment day
I was under the impression the anti-Christ wanted to do away with The Jews.

muslimscholar
the jews have been waiting for there messiah. the messiah was jesus but when jesus came thay did not belive him they told the romans to kill him but god took him to the hevans. so when the antichirst comes thay will belive he is the messiah

Green Arrow
the jews have been waiting for there messiah. the messiah was jesus but when jesus came thay did not belive him they told the romans to kill him but god took him to the hevans. so when the antichirst comes thay will belive he is the messiah
True, can't argue with you The Jews have done some stupid things throughout history. Though I feel something like sympahty for the Isralite Jews. The real Jews.

Not these crappy non-Israli Jews who vote liberal and are just wastes of air.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Green Arrow
True, can't argue with you The Jews have done some stupid things throughout history. Though I feel something like sympahty for the Isralite Jews. The real Jews.

I know...but not as much of a waste as these dumb Conservative Christians !

debbiejo
the Antichrist is the one the Jew's are waiting for he will come and lead the Jew's then Jesus pbuh will come and kill him. the Antichrist will be one of the Major signs of the judgment day The Jews aren't waiting for the antichrist, they are waiting for the Messiah. The Protestants are waiting for the antichrist. The Catholic church doesn't preach much on it. Of course though the protestants say that the Catholic church system IS antichrist since the Pope speaks for god on earth and Vatican City sits on 7 hills....So, if he is not the antichrist, he is considered the false prophet.

Lord Urizen

Please shut the **** up ....

King Kandy
Originally posted by Green Arrow
**** you you little whore, did you just call my family a waste of air!? Too far, too far, your going to get your head ****ing blown off you little dick!!!

peejayd
"This calls for wisdom: let him who has understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number, its number is six hundred and sixty-six."
Revelation 13:18

* the 666 beast has these characteristics...

"And it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast should even speak, and to cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.
Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead,
So that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name."
Revelation 13:15:17

* hmmm, seems very familiar... and the characteristics of the Anti-Christ are these...

"Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.
No one who denies the Son has the Father. He who confesses the Son has the Father also."
I John 2:22-23

"By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit which confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God,
And every spirit which does not confess Jesus is not of God. This is the spirit of antichrist, of which you heard that it was coming, and now it is in the world already."
I John 4:2-3

"For many deceivers have gone out into the world, men who will not acknowledge the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh; such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist."
II John 7

* denies that Jesus is Christ, denies the Father and Christ, denies that Jesus is of God and denies that Jesus came in the flesh... wink

debbiejo
Jesus never said that though.......... roll eyes (sarcastic)

peejayd
"As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, Tell us, when will this be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the close of the age?
And Jesus answered them, "Take heed that no one leads you astray.
For many will come in my name, saying, I am the Christ, and they will lead many astray."
Matthew 24:3-5

* roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lord Urizen
All Christians are Anti-Muhammeds

Alliance
Not true.

debbiejo
Jesus never called himself the antichrist of 666.

peejayd
* yes... because Jesus is Christ and He is NOT the Anti-Christ... wink

Alliance
It would be really cool if he was though.

King Kandy
Originally posted by peejayd
* yes... because Jesus is Christ and He is NOT the Anti-Christ... wink
Yeah... That seemed very obvious.

muslimscholar
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
Please shut the **** up ....

no i wont and u cant make so dont say it if u dont belive in god and his prophets then u dont have much life after death then do u

Shakyamunison
no i wont and u cant make so dont say it if u dont belive in god and his prophets then u dont have much life after death then do u

You don't know what happens after death.

muslimscholar
You don't know what happens after death.

have faith in the right religion and u wont go astray

Nellinator
have faith in the right person and u wont go astray
Fixed that for you.

Shakyamunison
have faith in the right religion and u wont go astray

How do you know what religion is the right one? They all say they are the right one.

Nellinator
Shaky: *cracks knuckles and prepares to explain why he follows Nicheren Buddhism*

Shakyamunison
Shaky: *cracks knuckles and prepares to explain why he follows Nicheren Buddhism*

But I didn't insinuate, to the general public, that my religion was better then theirs.

Nellinator
I never said you did. That's where you were going though I assume. Am I right?

muslimscholar
How do you know what religion is the right one? They all say they are the right one.

look for the one with no contradictions or mistakes in it

Nellinator
Don't go there please... Too late...

Shakyamunison

Nichiren Buddhism?

Nellinator
I am a genius.

Shakyamunison
I am a genius.

*Flinch*

Alliance
*pokes Shakya*

debbiejo
Anti Christ is not a bad thing.......It, as I have said only means against the divinity of Jesus....You could still believe in his words and try to live by them.

King Kandy
Prepare for a SMACKDOWN!

Lord Urizen

Damn.....that totally x's out Christianity and Islam.

Alliance
Actually, It x's out all religions.

debbiejo
Originally posted by peejayd
* yes... because Jesus is Christ and He is NOT the Anti-Christ... wink Jesus never called himself Christ either.... wink

finti
christ was name that jesus followers pinned on him

debbiejo
Pin the tale on the person...........

finti
or over exaggerated the tale of a person

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>