Calling everyone who owns a SONY PSP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

El_NINO
http://www.youtube.com/w/Playstation-Documentry%3A-The-Truth?v=_pqSzS7QR8o&feature=Recent&page=15&t=t&f=b

Watch the entire thing and educate yourself about how Playstation was born then I simply would like to know if anyone can try this out at the end and post if the cd actually falls out. I know about the square button problem but I really want to know about the cd problem, I dont own a PSP so I cant try it.

powerfulone1987
you "can" or you "can't" try it?

is it comprehensible.....

Shadow x 20
Sony can't kill Nintendo with the PSP or PS3 but I'll tell you this that the PS3 will finish of Xbox360. The 360 with its 2 desgins (harddrive and core) was a huge mistake because 70% of the people bought a core and microsoft's ace in the hole, Halo3, can't be played on a core system because it will be to weak meaning only 30% of the people can play Xbox360 not to mention that PS3 is no longer coming out with 2 systems like the 360. Not to mention most 360 games don't look that much better then Xbox games.

TwisterGameX
I have a Psp and Ds...No the game does not pop out like that...The square button works but feels really odd and flawed which I hate...

Shadow x 20
The DS is going to have great games. Metroid, Zelda, Mario, Sonic, Resident Evil, Phoenix Wright, and much much more.

Smasandian
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
I have a Psp and Ds...No the game does not pop out like that...The square button works but feels really odd and flawed which I hate...

Actually, when the PSP was first released, the disc did pop out when you held it the right way.
The forum PSP VS DS, somebody posted an actual video about it.

It does do this, but I'm pretty sure it was corrected though.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Smasandian
Actually, when the PSP was first released, the disc did pop out when you held it the right way.
The forum PSP VS DS, somebody posted an actual video about it.

It does do this, but I'm pretty sure it was corrected though. Yes I know you you love your ds but god.

El_NINO
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Sony can't kill Nintendo with the PSP or PS3 but I'll tell you this that the PS3 will finish of Xbox360. The 360 with its 2 desgins (harddrive and core) was a huge mistake because 70% of the people bought a core and microsoft's ace in the hole, Halo3, can't be played on a core system because it will be to weak meaning only 30% of the people can play Xbox360 not to mention that PS3 is no longer coming out with 2 systems like the 360. Not to mention most 360 games don't look that much better then Xbox games.

you should really post that here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=375090&from=thread&pagenumber=12#post5711204

Neo_Version 7
I have a PSP and that disc popping thing never happened. And to me, I never had a problem with the square button. It functioned fine with whatever game i was playing. But I got my PSP around June so it's possible, like Smas said, that flaw was corrected.

§cooter
I've nver seen the point in either a PSP or a DS.

Zen2nd
Yeah same with me. Maybe if I was traveling alot I might get one but most probably not. Plus nearly all of the games that are on it are also on the PS2.

So I'd rather play on a proper sized screen than looking at a tiny screen.

Smasandian
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Yes I know you you love your ds but god.

You don't believe me.

It has happened.
It's probably been corrected.

Even El Nino's video link shows how the disc flies out.

powerfulone1987
It never happened with mine(the little time that I did play with the system)

TwisterGameX
Should I sell the piece of shit ?

powerfulone1987
I for one can't part with anything like that. With the amount of time I play it and the abundance of good games on the system, I would say yeah. But you never know, they may wise up. I of course won't sell mine no matter what, that's just me.

TwisterGameX
The only way i would of selled mine is if the money was doubled....well i hear that mgs is comingf out for it(not acid two) a new mgs game a real one....not card

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.