Lindsey Lohan is STILL my hero!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Even though she does drugs and is bulimic smile

Neo_Version 7
She'll always be my hero too! big grin

*lizziekk*
shes cool

JKozzy
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/6673/snl17nr.jpg

big grin wink

hotsauce6548
Lohan looked better with a bit o' the meat. stick out tongue

JKozzy
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Lohan looked better with a bit o' the meat. stick out tongue You don't like her like this? stick out tongue

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2962/lindsaylohannicoleritchie011il.jpg

Aurora
Isn't that a little too skinny?

JKozzy
A-yup.

SnakeEyes
Yeah it is... She looked pretty good pre-anorexia...

Backspace
She has always annoyed the heck out of me... WAH!

QuincE
She looks very...frail. Like if she fell, she'd break Like Sammy Jackson in "Unbreakable"

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by JKozzy
You don't like her like this? stick out tongue

good God shock thats just disgusting. They both look like walking skeletons

Ronny
YEa messed Hillary Duff is all cranked out now too... Teen popstars these days...

WrathfulDwarf

Whatever happen to Lindsey and Nicole?! They're were pretty friggin smoking hot babes! Now, they just look like matchsticks. That really sucks.

Lana
Why is she even famous? Not like she's actually talented....

Spearhead
yea, and not even looks play much of a factor, she's kinda freaky looking...messed got me

BackFire
I'd still pound either of them. And I'd get great joy out of breaking Linsay Lohan in half.

WrathfulDwarf
Honestly Nicole had an excellent figure. She just lost it trying to be skinny like Paris. And I must say that Paris always looks good. I do her in an instant!

Rogue Jedi
a hero? ok.

Lana
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Honestly Nicole had an excellent figure. She just lost it trying to be skinny like Paris. And I must say that Paris always looks good. I do her in an instant!

Paris? She's hideous sick

BackFire
You obviously haven't seen her in that Carls Jr commercial - Hottest she's ever looked.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Even though she does drugs and is bulimic smile
I knew she had an eating disorder, it's just the fact of her always denying it that pissed me off. I know it isnt easy to come out on a subject like that, but SHEESH.
She used to be SO beautiful. Then she went blonde, quit eating, etc. That's nasty.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by BackFire
You obviously haven't seen her in that Carls Jr commercial - Hottest she's ever looked.

I like her even though she is ginger smile

Ronny
Honestly Nicole had an excellent figure. She just lost it trying to be skinny like Paris. And I must say that Paris always looks good. I do her in an instant! Hey, its not my place to judge. But if you like horses with bad ego trips, thats great for you.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Lana
Paris? She's hideous sick

I find her attractive. I love her eyes a lot! I don't think she's the best looking woman out there, but she appeals to me.

BackFire
I find her attractive. I love her eyes a lot! I don't think she's the best looking woman out there, but she appeals to me.

You saw that Carls Jr commercial, right? Man, everytime that came on it made me crave a Famous star and vagina.

Lana
Originally posted by Ronny
Hey, its not my place to judge. But if you like horses with bad ego trips, thats great for you.

laughing out loud I was going to comment on the fact that she looks like a horse.

Personally, I think you could probably get an STD just by looking at her in person.

Ronny
I find her attractive. I love her eyes a lot! I don't think she's the best looking woman out there, but she appeals to me. Her 'blue' eyes are contacts I hope you know.

Naturally Brown.

plus one of them is all sqinty like.

WrathfulDwarf
You saw that Carls Jr commercial, right? Man, everytime that came on it made me crave a Famous star and vagina.

I should have recorded that commercial. Paris and Carls Jr together....life can't get any better. big grin

BackFire
Unless Jessica Alba was included somehow.

Ronny
Originally posted by Lana
laughing out loud I was going to comment on the fact that she looks like a horse.

Personally, I think you could probably get an STD just by looking at her in person. Oh I'm sure you can. Shes been ridden more times then route 66.

I'm sure its like throwing a hot dog in a hallway.. no in a football field

She lacks terribly in booksmarts.

WrathfulDwarf
Her 'blue' eyes are contacts I hope you know.

Naturally Brown.

yes

Ronny
Unless Jessica Alba was included somehow. Now Jessica Alba, shes something. yes

BackFire
Oh I'm sure you can. Shes been ridden more times then route 66.

I'm sure its like throwing a hot dog in a hallway.. no in a football field

She lacks terribly in booksmarts.

That last statement can easily been seen in a positive light by most guys.

Ladyluck
Lindsey Lohan is not attractive. no

She used to be so beautiful. Her hair was gorgeous, and she had great curves! It's a shame she looks the way she does now.

DanieLs_4_Ever
I think that Nicole Ritchie girl had something to do with Lindsay's ED.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
I think that Nicole Ritchie girl had something to do with Lindsay's ED.

She was really good looking too! What is wrong with famous people these days?

Ronny
That last statement can easily been seen in a positive light by most guys. I'm glad to see you have no respect for the intelligent female.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Ladyluck
She was really good looking too! What is wrong with famous people these days?
They thing ED's are the "New Fashion" or something, I guess. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Well the true fact is, they're just killing themselves with it. They'll come to realise it.

BackFire
Who said that? Just if you're goign to be having sex with a woman because she's physically sexy, the lower likely hood of them talking afterwards the better.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
I like her even though she is ginger smile

no offence to any gings many of you are gorgeous.

Ronny
Who said that? Just if you're goign to be having sex with a woman because she's physically sex, the lower likely hood of them talking afterwards the better. I'm not going to get into this because we have different views on casual sex apparently. I'm just saying I don't exactly agree with you. No offence

BackFire
Most women do have a different view on the matter. That's why I said "for most guys".

DanieLs_4_Ever
I'm not going to get into this because we have different views on casual sex apparently. I'm just saying I don't exactly agree with you. No offence
Ditto.

Ronny
Most women do have a different view on the matter. That's why I said "for most guys". Actually thats not true erm I think an equal amount of women veiw casual sex in a postive light as men.

BackFire
Positive light? What does that have anythign to do with the matter. I'm just saying that after sex a lot of women wanna blab and talk about god knows what, and most guys want to just lie there and relax and/or sleep.

WrathfulDwarf
I'd rather have a snack after sex.

Ronny
Positive light? What does that have anythign to do with the matter. I'm just saying that after sex a lot of women wanna blab and talk about god knows what, and most guys want to just lie there and relax and/or sleep. Oh, I thought you were talking about something different embarrasment.

I prefer not talking blink I prefer sleeping.

BackFire
Yes, there for, having sex with a stupid girl will lower the likelihood of them trying to have a conversation about something I don't care about.

Ronny
Hey, I'm pretty smart. Stupid girls talk alot. like waaaay much more then smart girls.

BackFire
Yeah, but they're easier to shut up. Just pretend to throw a ball and they'll be occupied for at least 3 hours.

Ronny
How so? laughing out loud

DarkWizard
Yeah, but they're easier to shut up.

That actually has A LOT of Logic to it.

Ladyluck
Yeah, but they're easier to shut up. Just pretend to throw a ball and they'll be occupied for at least 3 hours.
laughing

shaber
Lindsay Lohan could never shatter crystal

BackFire
How so? laughing out loud

Throw a blanket over them, they'll often jsut fall asleep, snap your fingers in front of their face, they'll get confused and pass out or leave, or you can ask them to define "dingleberry" and they'll be lost in thought for hours. Or you can show them something shiny.

Koala MeatPie
I would do a search for Lidnsay Lohan In the same way I would Search For Aurora Snow.

BackFire
Aurora Snow is so damn hot.

Ronny
Throw a blanket over them, they'll often jsut fall asleep, snap your fingers in front of their face, they'll get confused and pass out or leave, or you can ask them to define "dingleberry" and they'll be lost in thought for hours. Or you can show them something shiny. laughing out loud wtf?

Ladyluck
Throw a blanket over them, they'll often jsut fall asleep, snap your fingers in front of their face, they'll get confused and pass out or leave, or you can ask them to define "dingleberry" and they'll be lost in thought for hours. Or you can show them something shiny.

Holy crap. laughing

Darth_Erebus
Can't stand Lohan. She's overrated, overhyped.....

Bushwacker

eek

River Wild
Lindsey looks better before than right now, she's so skinny today!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.