June 6, 2006

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
6/6/6

The Day of el diablo. Yo now thatz gettin me worried about the rumors im hearin of people tellin me that it would be the apocalypse or something bad like 9/11 can happen. What do you think.

WrathfulDwarf
Where were you on June 6, 1996?

Shakyamunison
It is not 6/6/6, it is 06/06/06. so what does 060606 mean?

debbiejo
A week before my birthday....My time is here and now!

JacopeX
Originally posted by Shakyamunison

666 is the devils numbers

Imperial_Samura
I never bought into all the hokum about numbers and such.

Page 666 of War and Peace didn't hurt me, though it wasn't a very interesting page (poor Sonya!)

I have a friend who lives at 666 Macintosh Avenue - their land lord seems like a crazy pervert, but no beast there, at least no supernatural one.

I once had $666 in the bank, yet the redi-cash teller didn't try to eat my soul. Which is a shame. Nothing like screaming "It's eating my soul!" in the middle of a crowded street to get the blood going.

So yes, the number 666 is everywhere, and I am yet to see devil activity around any of them.

Atlantis001
Originally posted by debbiejo
A week before my birthday....My time is here and now!

That means you are gemini. Im Libra.... not that I believe in astrology, but it could be... we never know.

Ok... I know I am off topic...

JacopeX
wel lthe problem is that its a day. Its like the day of the appocalypse but noi m not sayin June 6 can be the appocalypse.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
I never bought into all the hokum about numbers and such.

Page 666 of War and Peace didn't hurt me, though it wasn't a very interesting page (poor Sonya!)

I have a friend who lives at 666 Macintosh Avenue - their land lord seems like a crazy pervert, but no beast there, at least no supernatural one.

I once had $666 in the bank, yet the redi-cash teller didn't try to eat my soul. Which is a shame. Nothing like screaming "It's eating my soul!" in the middle of a crowded street to get the blood going.

So yes, the number 666 is everywhere, and I am yet to see devil activity around any of them.

LOL, that was good!

Especially the war and peace bit.

Imperial_Samura
And besides, isn't there meant to be a bit of a lead up to the Apocalypse if one believes in all that? Kind of stuff that one can see from a mile off?

I'd be personally quite disappointed to get up on June 6 only to discover the world has ended, without any warning or plagues or guys riding around playing trumpets. Damn it, the end of the world should have pomp and grandeur. I mean, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity. And they should get Billy Crystal to host it, because he doesn't seem to do anything else these days.

Capt_Fantastic
And they should get Billy Crystal to host it, because he doesn't seem to do anything else these days.

Not true! He is currently filming "City Slickers 14: The Search for my Career"

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Not true! He is currently filming "City Slickers 14: The Search for my Career"

Oh wow! That'll be a must see for sure. I wonder if Curly will come back from the dead. Again. Hehehe.

I just always found it ironic they got people to host the Oscars that never actually won one of the little gold men. It seems a bit like saying "Oh wow, you've lost all the skin on your arm, now you can be in charge of salt packing duties." A bit cruel of them I guess. Though if he keeps going he'll eventually get one of the life time awards, I'm sure of it.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Atlantis001
That means you are gemini. Im Libra.... not that I believe in astrology, but it could be... we never know.

Ok... I know I am off topic... Hello Libra. Funny about astrology I do resemble what is written about Gemini's...

OK, now back on topic..

The whole 666 can be found everywhere when a person looks into number topics and Numerology. I feel the number referred to Nero. It was written that way in code as a warning to the people of that time...A person couldn't just come out and say "Hey Nero is evil"..so it was coded.

Shakyamunison
666 is 999 upside down, so if 666 is an evil number then 999 is a good number. Is that correct?

JacopeX
look the 666 can be anywhere but dont take as a joke cuz this can be 666

Seee the 666, thats jus a sample and stop actin smart and sayin that theres 0's and /'s, you jus gota see it anmd no dont count 1906, jus put youre mind to 2006 iight

Gregory
But, um ... why would a first century Christian/Jew be using the Gregorian calendar? And when John was writing, people weren't even using the BC/AD system yet.

debbiejo

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by JacopeX

Seee the 666, thats jus a sample and stop actin smart and sayin that theres 0's and /'s, you jus gota see it anmd no dont count 1906, jus put youre mind to 2006 iight

I am not acting smart, what I am saying to you is nothing is going to happen on June 6, 2006.

Mark my words, I will bring this thread back on the 7th and show you that I am right.

BackFire

Something is wrong with you.

Koala MeatPie
I bet half of you don't even know what it represents the "devil's numbers"

I mean, why on earth arn't you scared of Saturn ? that too i s a symbole of the devil.

Oh and Twisting your head around 360 degrees and spitting green goo, walking on ceilings, Using contemporary medicine, birth control, democrats, Being married without even concidering to have sex is also the sign of the devil.

Oh you are afraid of that.

Sorry my mistake.

debbiejo
blink laughing out loud

Yeah Saturn too...As in Saternalia day (Saterday) ...Everythings evil..evil evil evil...might as well give up and surcome to the myths of satan and his special numbers.

JacopeX
I am not acting smart, what I am saying to you is nothing is going to happen on June 6, 2006.

Mark my words, I will bring this thread back on the 7th and show you that I am right. Im not saying something bad is really gonna happen tghat day but im jus sayin there might be somethin bad

Shakyamunison
Im not saying something bad is really gonna happen tghat day but im jus sayin there might be somethin bad

Well, we will see.

Boris
Haha, nothing will happen.

debbiejo
We'll get our mark!!!! become satans children.......eek! evil face

JacopeX
Well, we will see. yes

debbiejo
There are many theories on what may happen from many different religious beliefs. One that is growing in popularity with New Agers is that the world is slowly changing it's vibrational levels, which at some time in the future there will be a shift which many who have attuned themselves to also will disappear while the old world full of hate, greed and violence will be left behind.....different from the rapture theory and the 666 mark of the beast....One world will suffer and decay, and the new like earth which is in another field of reality will experience what they strived for which is unconditional love and oneness.

Mindship
666 was actually a typo

six-six-six was supposed to be
sex-sex-sex
hence its association with evil

debbiejo
Originally posted by Mindship
666 was actually a typo

six-six-six was supposed to be
sex-sex-sex
hence its association with evil The Catholic church must of changed scriptures again for control....Sex was always evil and that along with women....perfect sense now.

Evil Church.!

Arachnoidfreak
REPENT SINNERS! The Day of Judgment is niegh! Five months is all that remains for you to change your lives and accept Buddy Jesus! On the Sixth day of the sixth month of the two-thousand sixth year after the Lord's death, the world will be split in two and all of the sinners and pokemon will wear the mark of the beast and BURN in the Lake of Fire for all eternity!

jesUS
SAVEs

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
REPENT SINNERS! The Day of Judgment is niegh! Five months is all that remains for you to change your lives and accept Buddy Jesus! On the Sixth day of the sixth month of the two-thousand sixth year after the Lord's death, the world will be split in two and all of the sinners and pokemon will wear the mark of the beast and BURN in the Lake of Fire for all eternity!

jesUS
SAVEs

Just strange...

Solo

I want you to die.

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by Solo
I want you to die.

hahaha

I laughed.

You deserve a stiff drink.

Shakyamunison
I want you to die.

Careful what you wish for.

hahaha

I laughed.

You deserve a stiff drink.

More like I need a still drink. eek!

Arachnoidfreak
I'm not exactly sure what that means but I make a potent White Russian. mmmm...I love the taste of...drunk.

Shakyamunison
I'm not exactly sure what that means but I make a potent White Russian. mmmm...I love the taste of...drunk.

I was referring to your sig. laughing

JacopeX
I want you to die. Then kill me....oh thats right....you cant...laughing

Imperial_Samura
Bah. I'm probably being smart, but eh wink

Reality - bad things are always happening to somebody, somewhere. Sometimes bad things happen to lots of people at once. Do I think June 6, 2006 is going to somehow be special in that bad stuff of such magnitude will go down compared to all of human history? No. No, I don't think anything especially bad is going to happen. And I mean, people thought the Black Death, that little old plague that was emptying cities and so forth, was the end of the world. But it wasn't. Will something happen on 06/06/06 that will be worse then all that? NO!

And this number is said to be the number of the "beast" - since when has it come to apply to a day as well? As I said, the number 666 is everywhere, and nothing happens. I don't see why a date would somehow be special. And I mean, why not June 6, 3006? And there have been 666 days in the past I am sure.

JacopeX
Yea but so far, 2006 has been goin so bad

- My schoo lwas outta water for a whole week
- Ma sis got in a car accident
- The store down the street got on fire
- Ma aunt owes more money for her car (long story)
- My friend got deported

This year is horrible

joeykangaroo
i hope nothing happens coz thats 2 days after my birthday

JacopeX
ahh dont worry if it dosent happen today, itll happen when the bible tells us fo reel.

Arachnoidfreak
and when exactly does the bible tell us its going to happen?

JacopeX
I dont know when but the day is called the apocolypse

Arachnoidfreak
no shit its called the apocalypse, but you said its going to happen when the bible tells us. so when does it say? or is the bible going to open its mouth and speak? or is someone planning to re-write the bible....again?

JacopeX
I dont know, but all that is know is that its a day that the world ends called the apocalypse

debbiejo
Really now it is historical...the 666 was thought to be Nero and coded.

Arachnoidfreak
You sinners are all going burn on the Sixth of June, two-thousand six!!11one!1

Imperial_Samura
And really, the apocalypse is stretched over a period isn't it - I mean, months or years, people won't get up one day and open the blinds and be able to say "Damn, looks like the day of judgements on us. No warning or anything." If you believe the doom and gloom of the bible there are signs. Blood, plague and all that end of the world jazz, and really, I haven't seen anything that looks even slightly like the lead up to the end, and I don't believe it would happen anyway.

Yes, Christianity has it's habit of collecting bits and pieces from everywhere and everyone.

Arachnoidfreak
And really, the apocalypse is stretched over a period isn't it - I mean, months or years, people won't get up one day and open the blinds and be able to say "Damn, looks like the day of judgements on us. No warning or anything." If you believe the doom and gloom of the bible there are signs. Blood, plague and all that end of the world jazz, and really, I haven't seen anything that looks even slightly like the lead up to the end, and I don't believe it would happen anyway.

but dude blood is war in iraq and plague is the chicken flu or aids and the fire from the sky is gunna be a meteor and then the four horsemen of the apocalypse is going to come down and the ground will crack and the dead will rise from their graves and the seven headed serpent Satan and spread the mark of the beast and everyone that jesus judges as unworthy will die horrible deaths and burn for eternity and those that have repented will live in heaven happily ever after

*breathes*

*laughs* That's actually in the Bible. Crazy ass shit isn't it? And some people actually believe that's what will literally happen too. It's just too good not to laugh at.

Deano
illuminati will be pulling something on that datebig grin

Tptmanno1
Phhs, Its my Senior Ditch day!
Go Class of '06!

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Deano
illuminati will be pulling something on that datebig grin

Here's hoping what they're planning is something good then. Like, I don't know, the day they celebrate cuteness or the invention of the lightbulb or they all just get together and pop bubble wrap. Now that's something I could respect.

Hehehe. Can't disagree with you there. The authors certainly got a bit carried away. big grin

I have no idea what that is.... is it when the senior class dig ditches? Is there a prize?

Arachnoidfreak

I have no idea what that is.... is it when the senior class dig ditches? Is there a prize?

haha nope, its when all the students of the senior class just dont go to school

redcaped
Man create numbers and use numbers to guide themselves and scare themselves. Logic? 666 is like a new year. What happened on June 6th 1006 or June 6th 666? year=century....2006..3006..4006..5006..6006---June 6th 6666! Let's meet again then.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by redcaped
Man create numbers and use numbers to guide themselves and scare themselves. Logic? 666 is like a new year. What happened on June 6th 1006 or June 6th 666? year=century....2006..3006..4006..5006..6006---June 6th 6666! Let's meet again then.

I'm up for it, although I will not look the same. Who know what I will be. laughing

HairyPooper
Dont worry. I dont think it is going to be the end of the world. Things have to get much more horrible before that happens.

Like aliens invading the planet for instance.

The Phantom
Originally posted by HairyPooper
Dont worry. I dont think it is going to be the end of the world. Things have to get much more horrible before that happens.

Like aliens invading the planet for instance. Muahaha I can't wait for this day.

JacopeX
I wonder wut would happen. I dont know but i cant wait to see. I mma see the global news and check for any trajedies

lancethebrave
The end of the world was the year 1999 but nothing happened... hes taking his time plotting our destruction... giving us time to prepare for it as well

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by lancethebrave
The end of the world was the year 1999 but nothing happened... hes taking his time plotting our destruction... giving us time to prepare for it as well

Are you so sure? eek! laughing

finti
so his destruction machine didnt work, maby if we lend him some cables he can jumpstart the darn thing

tlbauerle
As far as any numerological meaning to the date, it should be seen as 06/06/2006

Numerology adds that date to be a 2. Not really something I'm worried about.

Blue nocturne
That's when the movie "The Beast" comes out.

finti
yeah well it would kind of looked dumb making it premier on the 7th of june

meep-meep
6/6/6

The Day of el diablo. Yo now thatz gettin me worried about the rumors im hearin of people tellin me that it would be the apocalypse or something bad like 9/11 can happen. What do you think.

oh boy...

finti
indeed,........ another nutcase

xyz revolution
6/6/6

The Day of el diablo. Yo now thatz gettin me worried about the rumors im hearin of people tellin me that it would be the apocalypse or something bad like 9/11 can happen. What do you think. I made this thread ages ago in the OTF wink

lancethebrave
yes i am sure about the world ending in 1999 most people believed it and there was a nice new years then for some of the people who cared... as well many a prophit said that this would be the ned of it all, oh and by the way WW3 is supposed to start between this year and 2012 get ready for the hit, its supposed to be the closest to the end that there will be... or it will be the end

finti
did they now?, havent met a single person who actually believed that and I meet tons of people each day so where this most comes from well .........goonie goo goo

JacopeX
Originally posted by lancethebrave
yes i am sure about the world ending in 1999 most people believed it I didnt, becuz it obvious. Why would the world end in 2000? The new mellenium happened in the year 1000 and nothin happened around that time. This shows that half of the country are dumasses to all that belived that.

Deano
it wont be the end of the world...but some hidden groups are obsessed with numerology...somethin might happen on that day...some 'terror 'attack...maybe

debbiejo
6/6/6

But.. .but, .... I was looking forward to celebrating my birthday the following week........cry

lancethebrave
The belief reachers farther back than from the date that you yourself came into the world, and just like all beliefs... wore thin over time

markie
6/6/6

The Day of el diablo. Yo now thatz gettin me worried about the rumors im hearin of people tellin me that it would be the apocalypse or something bad like 9/11 can happen. What do you think. I thought that was the day the european nazis are going to massacre the muslims at the world cup.

Punker69
6/6/6

The theory that the day itself is going to be demonic is pure superstition.

Although there's no doubt there will be many Satanist activities and such which will make the day seem more creepy. Satanist get a kick out of days like this. Its prone for human sacrifice.

debbiejo
Not sure about that though. I don't know how they would value a 666 thing, when they already have their high holy days already.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Punker69
The theory that the day itself is going to be demonic is pure superstition.

Although there's no doubt there will be many Satanist activities and such which will make the day seem more creepy. Satanist get a kick out of days like this. Its prone for human sacrifice.

You live in hell, don't you? eek!

Punker69
Not sure about that though. I don't know how they would value a 666 thing, when they already have their high holy days already.

666 is only the mark of the beast. What do you mean they wont have a value to it? They do already have their holy days and this will most definetly be one of them because it only comes around once every 1000 years.

Revernd Maynard
6/6/6

The Day of el diablo. Yo now thatz gettin me worried about the rumors im hearin of people tellin me that it would be the apocalypse or something bad like 9/11 can happen. What do you think. Dont worry, nothing is going to happen roll eyes (sarcastic)

you're worried because there are similar numbers in the date? What about when it was june six, 6 C.E.

Hmm?

Wesker
Funny, I recall that the number of the Beast was mistranslated, and it's actually not 666. They had a lengthy special on that on Discovery.

Punker69
Wow no expression

Revelations 13:18

finti
wow one word ignorance

debbiejo
Wow no expression

Revelations 13:18 It's not going to happen. First of all it's symbolic, and remember the temple has to be built first and it can't because the Dome of the Rock is there. Never gonna happen....Besides all this end time stuff is taken out of context.

Punker69
It's not going to happen. First of all it's symbolic, and remember the temple has to be built first and it can't because the Dome of the Rock is there. Never gonna happen....Besides all this end time stuff is taken out of context.

Its going to happen. People think its impossible but the Anti-Christ will find a way. Ok, whats the context?

Darth Nepulis
6/6/6

I think I have racketball that day...

debbiejo
Its going to happen. People think its impossible but the Anti-Christ will find a way. Ok, whats the context? Well first Revelations is only symbolic and it's thrown in with few verses from Thess. for the rapture and then Bringing in Daniel from the OT, which was historical and already happened.

timhogny
the thing is 2006 isnt the year of the earth. We just started counting the years again 2006 years ago and we probably have missed out loads of years

RedAlertv2
I dont think anything will happen

debbiejo
There are a lot of nuts out there...........Let's all stay home on that day!!.

Imperial_Samura
Personally I think I'll track down JacopeX and say "told you so" when the world doesn't end on 06/06/2006.

JacopeX
Stamford, CT

and shut the hell up, wut part of "Maybe" dont you understand. I said, i dont know

debbiejo
I'm gonna party on that day!!! beer
I'll wait for the Antichrist to show up again.........

meep-meep
Originally posted by BlackC@
I think I have racketball that day...

Satan works his evil deeds in mysterious ways. Those racketballs? Satan. Your racket? Satan. Your Tennis shoes? Satan......or Nike. Undies? Satan all over them, but especially in the front, you nasty sinful little monkey. My advice don't go to racketball that day. Instead stay home, but not anywhere near your bed. No sirree. Don't you go within 5 feet of your dirty, sin infested, lustily lucidious, porno shop you call a place of rest. No, rather, you must competely disinfect your bathroom, twice. Next you should fill the bathtube up with freezing water and have your priest come over and bless it. Then strip down ass nekked, Remember no touching of the gentilia, you wouldn't want any unpure thoughts at this critical time. Once you're nekked plop your self into the freezing holy water and repeat 500 holy fathers and 1000 hail mary's. If the devil doesn't get you you will be happy to know that you will die of hypothermia and see GOD in heaven. Amen.

debbiejo
Is it that nasty alcohol making you talk again???

office jesus
6/6/6

They're just trying to scare people. It's another shit excuse if you ask me.

meep-meep
Is it that nasty alcohol making you talk again???

You'd think so but no. This time it was just a stroke of inspiration that came from the deep receses of my alcohol depraved mind. I think I may be going through withdrawals, though. That could explain it, I suppose.

Littledome
some people say its not 666, but it is. It's the 6th month, 6th day, and the 6th year of the millenium. Read Matthew 24:3-8 to prove it's the end times.

forumcrew

actually 06/06/2006 so not even close to 666

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Littledome
some people say its not 666, but it is. It's the 6th month, 6th day, and the 6th year of the millenium. Read Matthew 24:3-8 to prove it's the end times.

Bah! And the bible says a heap of unpleasant stuff will have happened and be happening. Where is all of it? I see nothing even vagually biblical going on - some people seem to be acting like the clock will tick over and everything will go to hell. Not in line with the myth in any way.

And what about back in the ye old olden days? There has been similar dates before. And once again, since when has 666 been a date?

KingDubya
If June 6, 2006 will be the end of the world, then what happened to the year 666 AD? Shouldn't something have happened then? Whatever forces would bring forth the apocalypse had a whole year to do something, but nothing actually happened. If you want to get technical, there was also 666 BC. And, a good point given by my friend here is that, "Now if you look at it this way, 666 is the DEVIL'S number right? Yeah, SATAN. Now look in the book of revelations... nope.. nothing about satan calling out creepy horsemen.. Nope that was GOD. Not the supreme evil being. It says GOD wipes the slate clean and destroys WICKEDNESS. Not satan having a field day. And for the record, No, im not christian, I just study Theology, so shove your sinner BS where the son (Jesus joke in there) dont shine."

Alliance
Its all junk anyway... the real date is 06.06.2006 there's four zeroes and a two. People just wan tto stir up controversy over nothing.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Alliance
Its all junk anyway... the real date is 06.06.2006 there's four zeroes and a two. People just wan tto stir up controversy over nothing.

I believe we are off on our calender by 4 years, so this is really 2010.

T.M
The only bad thing that is going to happen on 6/6/06 is The Omen remake is being released.

Alliance
oh my!

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by T.M
The only bad thing that is going to happen on 6/6/06 is The Omen remake is being released.
*gasp*

It's a sign of Satan!

*cowers in fear* stick out tongue

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by T.M

It's enough to make you want to jump off a building. laughing

debbiejo
Well I also read that we are off by 4 years also. Though if you look at the Chinese, Jewish, and Muslim Calender years, they are on way different years than we are.

Saw it at a museum.. smart

Takion
So nothings going to happen right?

Takion
What about, June 6, 1006?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Takion
So nothings going to happen right?

It already did, 4 years ago. What ever it was.

Takion
It already did, 4 years ago. What ever it was.
What happened 4 years ago?

debbiejo
The end came in 1006....A new star........hmmm Satan??......

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap030317.html

Agent Krueger
6/6/06 is bunch of crap..

did anything happen in 1906? 1806? 1706? No.

T.M
It's enough to make you want to jump off a building. laughing

yes

that is how the world will end.. laughing out loud everyone will simultaneously jump off buildings.

debbiejo
Well, it falls on a Tuesday......Tuesday is the day of the week which is named after a god of the Angles and Saxons--Tiu, the God of War. eek!

Takion
Well, it falls on a Tuesday......Tuesday is the day of the week which is named after a god of the Angles and Saxons--Tiu, the God of War. eek!
Still not happening.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Takion
Still not happening.

We know, so all there is left to do is make fun of those to do believe. roll eyes (sarcastic)

debbiejo
Nah............never did in the past either.

Alliance

But in its (I'm assuming Latin days of the week were instituted before the Anglo-Saxon ones) original Latin from, its Martis: clearly after Mars.

coincidentally the Classic God of War?

debbiejo
Yes!!! The same...

See how pagan we are anyway??...........It never went away, just changed names just as in how the literature developed..ie bible, and everyday living..........days of weeks, months, Icons, building sculptures.........Washington DC........BIG EXAMPLE!!!...etc...

Fiann@
6/6/6

The Day of el diablo. Yo now thatz gettin me worried about the rumors im hearin of people tellin me that it would be the apocalypse or something bad like 9/11 can happen. What do you think. The date of my first A-Level exam. It is the end of the world for me. no2

KingDubya
Originally posted by Agent Krueger
6/6/06 is bunch of crap..

did anything happen in 1906? 1806? 1706? No.
You also have to think about the years 6, 106, 206, 306, 406, etc... There's a chance every century for something to happen, and nothing has, or probably ever will... Instead, refer to December 12, 2012 (AKA the end of the Mayan calendar). It refers to the beginning of a new age. But, in my opinion, the notion that the apocalypse could happen that day is still a bunch of superstition... I doubt that the apocalypse would actually be a flash of light or something, then everyone's dead (except for whatever exceptions there may be). I think that it will be slow and will be brought on by ourselves. We will eventually orchestrate our own end, whether it's knowingly or not.

Jana
6/6/6

my birthday! eek! honestly .. and i will be 17 big grin

(7 - 1 = 6 happy )

and yea .. I'm the apocalypse. embarrasment Sorry 'bout that. bag

debbiejo
I do agree WE could orchestrate our own end...........and might just happen...........too soon for that date though, though there are beliefs that would say that the world is in vibration or in a since transitions.......and would internationally spilt............one would stay as they were (those who are not in agreement with bettering mankind) and those who are (trying to love what is here and all that is within it)............only some views...Guess well see with all the thoughts about the end.

Jana
o..kay .. serious:
I don't believe anything will happen on a date, that is practically invented by the human race. It has no relevance for animals, plants whatsoever and I don't see the nature behaving in a way our numeral system could be relevant for. (That sounds grammatically wrong. messed)

debbiejo
Intelligence can be catchy sometimes..............only sometimes though

Lord Urizen
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

I'm gonna see the OMEN that day.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Jana
my birthday! eek! honestly .. and i will be 17 big grin

(7 - 1 = 6 happy )

and yea .. I'm the apocalypse. embarrasment Sorry 'bout that. bag Still probably one of those who say there somethin there really arent. Only yourself and noone else eh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

And to the rest of you, im not saying its the end im saying i dont know

Alliance
I could arbitrarily say anyday's the end...of course none of us know. But judging by the fact that there hasn't been any accurate religious projection of the end of the world and none has happened since the beginning of mankind...im guessing it won't happen.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Alliance
I could arbitrarily say anyday's the end...of course none of us know. But judging by the fact that there hasn't been any accurate religious projection of the end of the world and none has happened since the beginning of mankind...im guessing it won't happen. But it still could and will happen....eventually laughing out loud

Lord Urizen
OMG,....

First it was year 2000

then it was 2004

now its 2006?

Give it up

JacopeX
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
OMG,....

First it was year 2000

then it was 2004

now its 2006?

Give it up yea i know right roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Lord Urizen
laughing

JacopeX
anywayz, im seeing this in billboards also by the way. Its probably propaganda to scare us, or is it? confused

NineCoronas
It's about a movie.

6/6/06. Why do you people ignore the 0? Or the 200 part?

NineCoronas
laughing

Lord Urizen
I don't beleive in "Judgement Day"

because people get JUDGED every single day already.

Alliance
We get deported?!? WHERES MY GREEN CARD?? firefirefireph

JacopeX
Originally posted by NineCoronas
It's about a movie.

6/6/06. Why do you people ignore the 0? Or the 200 part? THE 0 DOES NOT COUNT!!!!!!!

laughing **** you

Alliance
Since the date is 06.06.2006 i don't see any reason why the "0"s and "2" should not count.

Darth Revan

Alliance
laughing but she is!

JacopeX
Originally posted by Darth Revan
That's silly... Do you have any idea how many times the apocalypse has been predicted? (and not come, obviously)
I didnt say the apocalypse did I? did I? no.

People are takin this as the end of the world when i think maybe somethin bad could happen while others think im stupid for thinkin this. Well i said maybe and i think so shhhh.....

Lord Urizen
The End of the World will occur when our sun begins its phase of dying.

First our Sun will expand devouring Mercury and Venus. The Earth will be like current Venus almost, able to support no life. Oceans will burn, the air will be toxic and too hot for anything to survive.

Then the Sun will start to lose size and shrink into a White Dwarf Star.

Watch Discovery Channel and any other scientific sources.....

This will be the end of our world, it aint coming for a few million years.

SO RELAX

Revernd Maynard
THE 0 DOES NOT COUNT!!!!!!!

**** you If it was at the end...like if it were 6660, i would knock it off

but 6606.....no erm

NineCoronas
K, twerp... what about the "2" roll eyes (sarcastic) Beware of 6626!!1!1!one!1

You know how much I hate people that break my countries laws by being illegal. Or was he here legally?

Lord Urizen
You know how much I hate people that break my countries laws by being illegal. Or was he here legally?

Who are you talking about ?

JacopeX
K, twerp... what about the "2" roll eyes (sarcastic) Beware of 6626!!1!1!one!1

You know how much I hate people that break my countries laws by being illegal. Or was he here legally? you mean "OUR" country roll eyes (sarcastic) get it right

NineCoronas
you mean "OUR" country roll eyes (sarcastic) get it right So he was here illegally? Also, you're no more a citizen in my eyes than the illegal immigrants that bred you here. But, that's not the point and my view's don't really affect you.

Now what about the fecking "2"!?

Lord Urizen
Mexican immigrants dont deserve to be here ?

After the Spanish American War ended United States took territories Texas, California, and New Mexico (and more) and made those places there states, as well as keeping the resources that came with it.

United States STOLE those territories from Mexico which is WHY Mexico is facing SUCH poverty today.

NineCoronas.....learn some history...wisen up !

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>