Spawn vs. Thanos,Glactus,Juggernaut,Hulk,Superman,Green Lantern,IronMan&Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Who wins?

inamilist
from my understanding, galactus may be a good fight for him...

juggernaut66666
all of them beats spawn

Spawnrules
juggernaut is jealous

Spawnrules
which green lantern

juggernaut66666
doesn't matter he wins

inamilist
**** people

if you have an issue with it, go talk to image about it

if they want an uber powered god character, they can have one

get over it, marvel chooses to make their characters with GLARING weaknesses or drawbacks to try and make them seem more relatable to the way people consider their own strengths and weaknesses.

just because spawn can throw down with some of the best in the MU and DCU isnt some reason to feel threatened. Thats how he is being written.

Dont worry, juggy will never HAVE to fight spawn, and if they do im sure it will be as PIS as superman vs venom or the hulk (hell, or both at the same time, but that was never really done)

Spawnrules
inamilist is the best

thesilverspider
What the f**k? Wait till D U sees this one.........

phase
well they can't kill him coz none pf them have a heavenly weapon and i don't think that this is 4t in the deadzone...

so..um...spawn takes it

Spawnrules
whos du

inamilist
Originally posted by phase

so..um...spawn takes it

lol, even in the spite thread

Rewmac
They all together go take on Spawn is alone...

Rewmac
and by the way it isn't really Green Lantern it's The Ion version of Him..And Superman is Superman Prime, Juggy is The Classic well you know the others.. big grin

Spawnrules
this is going to be second hardest fight for spawn

inamilist
Originally posted by Spawnrules
this is going to be second hardest fight for spawn

hardest being?

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Spawnrules
whos du I think its Dark Urizen

juggernaut66666

DrDoom101
Any of these characters alone would give him a fight except for Colossus

inamilist
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Any of these characters alone would give him a fight except for Colossus

lol, thats a range of galactus to iron man....

supremthor
this is crazy a fully powered galac or ion can kill spawn.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by supremthor
this is crazy a fully powered galac or ion can kill spawn.
depends which spawn it is.......... smile

Jose123
If its Ion Ion wins

If it's a full powered galactus and not the one that can be held back by someone sneezing on him then Galactus wins.

no matter what version of spawn it is.

Thanos if he has time to plan otherwise he puts up a good fight but is taken down by the more powerful version of spawn.

juggy
hulk
superman

could hold their own for a while as well no mater what version it is. but they will go down.

Ironman,colossus...... WTF are they doing here?

Jose123
Originally posted by thesilverspider
depends which spawn it is.......... smile

no it doesn't.

inamilist
Originally posted by Jose123
no it doesn't.

king of hell spawn kills galactus

apparently he is near spectre in power

Jose123
Originally posted by inamilist
king of hell spawn kills galactus

apparently he is near spectre in power

Full powered galactus kills King of hell spawn.

apparently he's at Eternity level at full power.

inamilist
ill take your word for it

at the upper eschelons of the cosmics and whatnot i am not sure of the "hirearchies"

i assumed that spectre out ranked galactus/eternity, my mistake wink

where does LT fit in here?

Jose123
Crap just done talking with other people on other sites and they just informed me that the LT is more powerfull than Eternity.

In fact the Living Tribunal is E master.

whoops.

inamilist
smile

hey, i was accidently right

soujaboy09
Are you serious, is this a real thread?

inamilist
ya

Jose123
screw this.

spawn vs. the guy LT takes orders from.

Oh SNAP!!!!

cheap cabbage
Wait, are u hitting spawn with these guys all at once?

Jose123
The One Above All Craps on spawn and makes him go back to those bums he loves to live with!!!!!!!

joesha28
Full powered galactus kills King of hell spawn.

apparently he's at Eternity level at full power.

Not sure, Galactus had problems with magic, remember Mephisto and than Agamotto. King of Hell Spawn is more powerful than them individually.

Jose123
Originally posted by joesha28
Not sure, Galactus had problems with magic, remember Mephisto and than Agamotto. King of Hell Spawn is more powerful than them individually.

like i said i made a mistake on power levels.

The one above all still wups his ass though.

joesha28
like i said i made a mistake on power levels.

The one above all still wups his ass though.

dude this in not TOAA vs Spawn thread.... u in the wrong thread i think.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by joesha28

I don't think that indicates any sort of weakness against Magic for him besides the fact that the Vishanti's pl was probably higher than him on that realm. It's also hard to speculate when there hasn't really been any appearance where he was(even eating the black celestial wasn't). the only thing we can base his theoretical full power levels are would be Eternity's own statements regarding him.

Eternity
All of these guys take spawn out full powered galactus is around eternity power level so i would thimk he could do by himself

Dark Urizen
I'm assuming this is Second Age Spawn, because otherwise, he'd probably go down without much of a fight. Given that, i'll take it one by one first, as in individually:

Spawn vs. Thanos. Spawn would win. Thanos showed great durability against Odin, but didn't actually manage to hurt him. Spawn is above Odin aka above skyfather, therefore he would eventually win.

Spawn vs. Full-powered Galactus. People keep saying how full-powered Galactus is equal to Eternity. Now i COULD be an @sshole and say that he's been equal to Eternity since issue 10 ( http://img289.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawnn10p110na.jpg ), but that wouldn't be completely true, since that was more of an introspection into his own being. He was becoming aware of what incredible potential and power he had. And that was First Age Spawn, that people insist is street level. Anyway, i wouldn't say Galactus wins for sure. Why? Ok.......Spawn has a penance stare which he already showed to be incredibly effective even against archdemons. Galactus was shown to be quite easily influenced by that. Spawn has the magical abilities, the time stopping, the teleporting, and everything down to a T in Second Age, and he's waaaaaay above skyfathers. Let's just say Spawn is the most powerful Hellspawn to have existed. And a previous one managed to kill the entire Olympian Pantheon, and then became "Ruler of the Universe" as stated ON PANEL. Not assumptions, it was stated ON PANEL.
So yeah, i think Spawn could have more wins than losses.

Spawn vs. Classic Juggernaut isn't even an issue. Even against 8th day or Trion Juggernaut, he'd still win. You can put Cyttorak against him, and as long as it's Second Age Spawn, he'll win. So.......not much to look at here.

Hulk isn't much a problem. Strength-based characters can't put Spawn down, and he on the other hand has waaaaaay too many options to beat Hulk.

Superman would pose only a physical threat, but not for a long time, if Spawn just stops time and proceeds to use his magic hellblasts that are said to be strong enough to melt the gates of Heaven on Supes. It's not just that it's his weakness, but their power is awesome. So......yeah......Supes is out too.

Spawn vs. Ion would be an incredible fight, but in the end i think Ion would win. Seriously. The guy is just sick.....Unless we're talking full power Spawn here, this isn't even a fight at all. Out of the entire group, only Ion has a chance (and a really really good one at that) to beat Spawn more often than not.

Iron Man and Colossus are inconsequential. He probably doesn't even notice them.

So yeah.....individually he'd probably beat all of them (minus Ion) more often than not, some of them wouldn't even register as a threat. But together at once, he'd probably get overwhelmed and lose (mostly because of Ion).

Nice Spite thread by the way. smile

Rewmac
I've wrote damn it...They all go on him together...Dark Urizen says Spawn wins....Spawn could kill anybody....What stupid little fanboy you are...

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Rewmac
I've wrote damn it...They all go on him together...Dark Urizen says Spawn wins....Spawn could kill anybody....What stupid little fanboy you are...

Before you call me stupid, look at your post and the way it's articulated, and then think about it ok? Stop skipping school....it's bad for you sad

If you do as i said and go back to school, the nice people will teach you how to read eek!
Having done that, you can read my previous post and notice that i said he can take most of those individually, but that all at once would overwhelm him.

Now run along to school smile

Rewmac
Oooh Mister Educated my god...Where are you from again? Just askin, no offence.

Dark Urizen
Oooh Mister Educated my god...Where are you from again? Just askin, no offence.

My place of origin has nothing to do with your poor manners and way of thinking smile

supremthor
ya wanna no a funny thing wonderwoman can bet spwan. lol deadass one word '' GOD WAVE"

supremthor
from the scans i ve seen ION is more then able the handle spawn.

Juntai
Spawn is scared of Batman, because Batman whooped him.
Most people in image are scared of Batman.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Juntai
Spawn is scared of Batman, because Batman whooped him.
Most people in image are scared of Batman.

You mean "WarDevil", the one written by DC where Batman beats Spawn because his suit and his powers all of the sudden malfunction when he tries to attack batman and he's left helpless? Cause we have a word for that called PIS. That also happens to be the same one inwhich Batman is knocked out in one single page by a demon (not even a high ranking one), is left to be killed, Spawn saves him, beats the demon, controls a fire that spred through several buildings and then sends an army of undead back to Hell.
And he had just found out he has powers. But hey, if that's the one you mean roll eyes (sarcastic)

Or do you mean the one made by Image where in the first few pages Batman was beaten by a bunch of punks, his cape ripped and him wounded (they were out though), and then he's attacked by a robot that nearly kills him and he has to use a pair of battle gloves that were conviniently there (we call that PIS too).
The same issue that incidently also had this fight:

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/1275/spawnbatmanpg163cf.th.jpg
http://img226.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawnbatmanpg163cf.jpg
http://img497.imageshack.us/img497/1599/spawnbatmanpg171ik.th.jpg
http://img497.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawnbatmanpg171ik.jpg
http://img288.imageshack.us/img288/1355/spawnbatmanpg186gn.th.jpg
http://img288.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawnbatmanpg186gn.jpg
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/958/spawnbatmanpg194hn.th.jpg
http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawnbatmanpg194hn.jpg
http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/2669/spawnbatmanpg204bc.th.jpg
http://img345.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawnbatmanpg204bc.jpg
http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/9052/spawnbatmanpg216jo.th.jpg
http://img234.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawnbatmanpg216jo.jpg
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/1451/spawnbatmanpg278hn.th.jpg
http://img256.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawnbatmanpg278hn.jpg

Tsk tsk tsk no . The great Batman got "humiliated" by a Spawn that was holding back immensely and was still just discovering his powers none the less.

Oh hey wait, Batman showed to be superior to Spawn when a bunch of cyborgs attacked them.......oh no, wait. He died and Spawn revived him.

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7816/spawnbatmanpg395te.th.jpg

But you know what Juntai? I have to thank you. Because you reminded me to update the Spawn respect thread.

Dark Urizen
ps: i'll be expecting an apology wink

Juntai
There was two versions of the comic where Batman and Spawn fought, in one version, Spawn was like "What do you say we bury the hatchet?" and Batman said "Bury this", and left a batarand in his forehead, which is why he maintained the stitches for a while.
However, PREVIOUS to that remake, the original version Batman chopped Spawns head off with a flurry of Batarangs when Spawn tried to attack him with chains.

Juntai
p.s. I was being sarcastic either way, I know Batman can't honestly beat Spawn.

id369
Fully powered Galactus vs. King Spawn intresting match.
Spawn calls forth his army of hell spawns

Galactus call for all his former Herlds.

I give the match to Gallactus non PIS/CIS.

Dark Urizen
There was two versions of the comic where Batman and Spawn fought, in one version, Spawn was like "What do you say we bury the hatchet?" and Batman said "Bury this", and left a batarand in his forehead, which is why he maintained the stitches for a while.
However, PREVIOUS to that remake, the original version Batman chopped Spawns head off with a flurry of Batarangs when Spawn tried to attack him with chains.

Actually only one of the batarangs hits him and it hits him in the face. But that's not what made him wear a lace that stiched his face. He had gotten shot in the face pretty badly in the previous issue, and didn't want to use his powers. The proof for that is that when a guy asks what happened that made him need stitching, it's said on panel to look into the previous issue which shows him getting shot in the face in a pattern like the stitches.

But yeah, the whole batarang in face thing was in the Image one. The one i showed scans of. Batman couldn't beat Spawn, even when he was holding back in that one. He was humiliated by "the punk that was holding back" according to him.

I spoke about both issues in the previous post wink

ps: yeah, i know you were just kiddin'

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by id369
Fully powered Galactus vs. King Spawn intresting match.
Spawn calls forth his army of hell spawns

Galactus call for all his former Herlds.

I give the match to Gallactus non PIS/CIS.

Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Spawn vs. Full-powered Galactus. People keep saying how full-powered Galactus is equal to Eternity. Now i COULD be an @sshole and say that he's been equal to Eternity since issue 10 ( http://img289.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawnn10p110na.jpg ), but that wouldn't be completely true, since that was more of an introspection into his own being. He was becoming aware of what incredible potential and power he had. And that was First Age Spawn, that people insist is street level. Anyway, i wouldn't say Galactus wins for sure. Why? Ok.......Spawn has a penance stare which he already showed to be incredibly effective even against archdemons. Galactus was shown to be quite easily influenced by that. Spawn has the magical abilities, the time stopping, the teleporting, and everything down to a T in Second Age, and he's waaaaaay above skyfathers. Let's just say Spawn is the most powerful Hellspawn to have existed. And a previous one managed to kill the entire Olympian Pantheon, and then became "Ruler of the Universe" as stated ON PANEL. Not assumptions, it was stated ON PANEL.
So yeah, i think Spawn could have more wins than losses.

Juntai
Actually only one of the batarangs hits him and it hits him in the face. But that's not what made him wear a lace that stiched his face. He had gotten shot in the face pretty badly in the previous issue, and didn't want to use his powers. The proof for that is that when a guy asks what happened that made him need stitching, it's said on panel to look into the previous issue which shows him getting shot in the face in a pattern like the stitches.

But yeah, the whole batarang in face thing was in the Image one. The one i showed scans of. Batman couldn't beat Spawn, even when he was holding back in that one. He was humiliated by "the punk that was holding back" according to him.

I spoke about both issues in the previous post wink

ps: yeah, i know you were just kiddin' Really? I recalled later on in the series him even telling some other person that it was Batman that did it, and they were like "THE BATMAN!?!?!?!?!" because he's apperently some urban legend badass in McFarlane's world.

Dark Urizen
Really? I recalled later on in the series him even telling some other person that it was Batman that did it, and they were like "THE BATMAN!?!?!?!?!" because he's apperently some urban legend badass in McFarlane's world.

I.......really don't recall that. And it seems very very unlikely, because Image and DC aren't the same company, and those Spawn/Batman crossovers aren't really canon so......erm

Eternity
Spawns tough but a fully powered galactus isprobably equal to eternity. Galactus also has the power to destroy the universe but doesnt cause its not his place fully powered G takes the fight 6.5/10

Rewmac
I read the topic the Spawn respect thing....And Dark Urizen wasn't al talk after all...Spawn is really f***ing strong...Damn never thought...

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Eternity
Spawns tough but a fully powered galactus isprobably equal to eternity. Galactus also has the power to destroy the universe but doesnt cause its not his place fully powered G takes the fight 6.5/10

Galactus does NOT have the power to destroy the Universe. He has the power to create new Big Bang according to some, but that was only shown in one single comic book, and it wasn't even showed, it was just narrated at the end of the comic book on a black page with white typing.

Again, is Eternity the ruler of the Universe? Nope. Was a Spawn previously ruler of the Universe? Yep. I wouldn't be so sure Fully Powered Galactus can win more than lose. For now my opinion is still that Spawn would win more often than not, given his magic, his penance stare, his abilities alltogether.

Dark Urizen
I read the topic the Spawn respect thing....And Dark Urizen wasn't al talk after all...Spawn is really f***ing strong...Damn never thought...

Told you have proof big grin I wouldn't say he can do things that he hasn't shown to be able to do. That would be assuming.
But it's good to see the change big grin

id369

Eternity
Eternity is not the ruler of the universe he is only the living embodiment of the universe that should match or be better than being the simple ruler of the universe

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by id369
If Galactus can in fact re-create the big bang. I really don?t see any version of Spawn survive that level of destruction.

laughing
He doesn't do it, really. It was an inconsistant thing shown in a non-canon comic book. A sort of "what if". The idea was millions of years from now, after consuming a lot of planets (doesn't make sense, since he doesn't even consume a galaxy but then has enough energy for the big bang.......anyway....), he goes and fights a watcher who had let him live when he was first re-born, and they fight till the end of the Universe, and then Galactus barely wins and he rips his armor open and there's the new big bang.

It was really silly if you think about it, because his armor has been cracked before and after that certain comic book, and once he turned into a sun, another time he just leeked energy, etc. etc. etc.

Also, that would be a kamikaze move. In the comic book at the end of the universe only then Galactus realizes he has to open his armor and become the new Big Bang and so he does it.

Nowhere else has he been stated (to my recollection) to have such power, or to be aware of it, or anything.

As for Full Power Spawn (not King Spawn, i mean Full Power), he'd pretty much be TOAA, given that the new God apparently is Mammon who Spawn has already defeated, but bleh.....i won't go into that, cause it sounds silly as well.

ps: People do survive the Big Bang. They're called Elders of the Universe and between me and you shifty ........................................ spawn could kick most their asses stick out tongue

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Eternity
Eternity is not the ruler of the universe he is only the living embodiment of the universe that should match or be better than being the simple ruler of the universe

http://members.fortunecity.com/dm_bishop2/marvel/eternity001.JPG

http://img289.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawnn10p110na.jpg

Notice anything similar? wink

inamilist

thats achually exactly what happened to me smile

http://members.fortunecity.com/dm_bishop2/marvel/eternity001.JPG

http://img289.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spawnn10p110na.jpg

Notice anything similar? wink

lol, cosmic spawn, he looks bonded with captain universe

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by inamilist
thats achually exactly what happened to me smile

lol, cosmic spawn, he looks bonded with captain universe

Looks more like Eternity than like Cap. Universe. And the text "my arms are the earth and the stars and the planets and all the galaxies that ever were or ever will be" says something too wink

And yeah, i'm very glad to see the thread that took me a lot of time and effort to make is actually changing people's minds. Feel free to post in it guys, if you like it.

superbatman86
laughing
He doesn't do it, really. It was an inconsistant thing shown in a non-canon comic book. A sort of "what if". The idea was millions of years from now, after consuming a lot of planets (doesn't make sense, since he doesn't even consume a galaxy but then has enough energy for the big bang.......anyway....), he goes and fights a watcher who had let him live when he was first re-born, and they fight till the end of the Universe, and then Galactus barely wins and he rips his armor open and there's the new big bang.

It was really silly if you think about it, because his armor has been cracked before and after that certain comic book, and once he turned into a sun, another time he just leeked energy, etc. etc. etc.

Also, that would be a kamikaze move. In the comic book at the end of the universe only then Galactus realizes he has to open his armor and become the new Big Bang and so he does it.

Nowhere else has he been stated (to my recollection) to have such power, or to be aware of it, or anything.

As for Full Power Spawn (not King Spawn, i mean Full Power), he'd pretty much be TOAA, given that the new God apparently is Mammon who Spawn has already defeated, but bleh.....i won't go into that, cause it sounds silly as well.

ps: People do survive the Big Bang. They're called Elders of the Universe and between me and you shifty ........................................ spawn could kick most their asses stick out tongue
Uh. the elders didn't survive the big bang they are the last of their individual races from the beginning of this universe.The only one older than the universe is Galactus.

dvampire
You have to really hate Spawn for making a thread like this. The team wins!

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by superbatman86
Uh. the elders didn't survive the big bang they are the last of their individual races from the beginning of this universe.The only one older than the universe is Galactus.

Hmm.......oh.......ok, my bad confused

Spawnrules
Hmm.......oh.......ok, my bad confused

and bob

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.