who is a real fight for juggernaut?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

inamilist
multiple man?

phase
which juggernaut

at what stage?

juggernaut66666
thanos hulk galactus ...

King_Mungi
Talisman

inamilist
the indestructable tough old one

not depowered or trion or anything

Professor N
indestructable, i.e. original juggernaught is practically invulnerable.

apart from mental attacks is almost impossible to hurt him, only the true upper class powerhouses come close to providing a true fight for him

e.g the hulk, gladiator, thor..etc

thesilverspider
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Talisman
Good one...... smile

inamilist
ok, indestructable juggernaut has multiple man put a finger up his nose...

does the jamie come out the other nostril? :P

Professor N
Originally posted by inamilist
ok, indestructable juggernaut has multiple man put a finger up his nose...

does the jamie come out the other nostril? :P

What an easy way for jamie to commit suicide, that'll be one dead clone lol

inamilist
Originally posted by Professor N
What an easy way for jamie to commit suicide, that'll be one dead clone lol

i meant up juggernauts nose in order to make a clone appear inside of his cranium.

Professor N
Originally posted by inamilist
i meant up juggernauts nose in order to make a clone appear inside of his cranium.

I know what you meant inamilist, was ony joking.

But would that even work, arent jugs insides as indestructable as he is, i know he has a mystic force field but he is still unstopable without it isnt he

inamilist
man....

why doesnt scientific logic apply to comics!!!

i mean, we are only dealing with indestructable people who weigh 9 bazillion lbs and others who clone themselves...

Professor N
with scientific logic interupting the imagination we'd have no superheroes, meta humans or cosmic beings to debate. even the so called human ones are impossible, namely batman, cap america (top tier human? bull s**t

inamilist
lol, ya

im all for no science in comics

i hate it when writers go back and try to re-explain something that doesnt make sense, like totem spider man, i mean jesus!

cheap cabbage
Superman could kick the crap out of any incarnation of juggy. He grabs juggy at superspeed and tosses him into the sun, mets off his stupid armor and tears that damn crystal out of his chest. Marko gets incinerated.

klintypooh
Would being in the sun even harm Juggs? And even if his armour melted off it wouldn't help as Supes has no psionic attacks.

And wasn't the whole ' gem in the chest" PIS for the Onslaught saga?

inamilist
supes would annilihate juggy... there is a whole thread on supes vs juggy and hulk where, ya, juggy and hulk dont do so well

klintypooh
I wasn't disputing the fact of supes beating him, just that the sun and removing his armour would be pointless, and the fact the gem isn't actually in his chest.

DrDoom101
8th day Juggernaut vs. Thanos
Classic Juggernaut vs. Superman
Classic Juggernaut vs. Apocalypse

Adam Warlock
Current Juggs falls fast and hard against Supes. Classic Juggs would view Superman as a nuisance. Of course, Juggs would still lose via BFR. If Juggs is written to potential, Supes wouln't be able to touch him. He would just pick up the city block or land mass Juggs is on, and toss him into space.

Other than that, Supes with all his blinding speed won't be able to hurt Juggs physically.

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by klintypooh
Would being in the sun even harm Juggs? And even if his armour melted off it wouldn't help as Supes has no psionic attacks.

And wasn't the whole ' gem in the chest" PIS for the Onslaught saga?

Being in the sun wouldnt to shit to classic juggs, but it would kill current one. But lets say this is the classic version, he'd be naked with a crystal in his chest. That is the source of his power. I'm sure superman in the sun has enough strength to rip it out. That's not PIS

Whatup880088
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Current Juggs falls fast and hard against Supes. Classic Juggs would view Superman as a nuisance. Of course, Juggs would still lose via BFR. If Juggs is written to potential, Supes wouln't be able to touch him. He would just pick up the city block or land mass Juggs is on, and toss him into space.

Other than that, Supes with all his blinding speed won't be able to hurt Juggs physically.
not true u just need to be more pwoerful then the gem.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.