867-5309

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
Has anybody really ever wanted to get this number?...Ive thought itd be funny to have it, but then imagine all the prank callers sad

silver_tears
What so special about it? confused

Tails x 20
yea

Wind Sister
Isn't it a song erm

But then again, I could be horribly wrong erm

a1hsauce
jawdrop youve never heard the Song!!!?

Wind Sister
wOOT! I was sooooo right Happy Dance

silver_tears
No embarrasment

a1hsauce
youre kidding! youve never heard the Tommy Tutone song..867 530ooooooo9

fantasygirl
Originally posted by a1hsauce
youre kidding! youve never heard the Tommy Tutone song..867 530ooooooo9 I don't think I've heard of it either. embarrasment

a1hsauce
well it is an 80s song..

Wind Sister
And the number cannot be used in area code in America due to all the prank calls, people with the number started complaining lol stick out tongue

Spearhead
I heard the song at work, it's irritating

a1hsauce
laughing out loud its sooo cool! yah but too bad about people already having it...damn crank callers disgust

silver_tears
I've no clue what that is stick out tongue

And isn't Tommy Tutone that telephone thing little kids play with? stick out tongue

a1hsauce
lol ironic that its a phone yes

Wild Cherry
jenny jenny, i got ur number cool

fini
OMG, people that have never heard of that song???? DAMN there really are too many children in here these days, hehe.

I heard that you can request that number in the States, got to pay to get it though. Dont know how true it is though.

WE cant get it here, phone numbers begin with 6 and/or 7 here

Fox4
Isn't that number Mickey Suttle's aka Supershadow's phone number?

Jedi Priestess
Actually I believe that back in the 80's when that song came out, that was a working number, and if Im not mistaken when you called it you got some recording related to the song. Kick ass song. yes

Fallen Jedi
stop giving away my cell phone number. schmoll

Koala MeatPie
Dude, Somebody called every single area code using that number to find Jenny

http://danstheman.com/Jenny.htm

a1hsauce
*phew* so we do have some people who recognize the song big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.