Anti-Gay Pastor Busted For Trying To Pick Up Male Prostitute Decoy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam_PoE

KidRock
Lol Baptists...laughing out loud

MC Mike
Haha... pastors...

Hope this spreads.

Victor Von Doom
The lady doth protest too much.

Imperial_Samura
It seems like such a universal irony that when the big hypocrites decide to indulge in what they usually condem they end up trying it on with a policeman. Or maybe it's just some kind of Darwinism that affects those who are to opinionated for no reason .

I'm sure little baby Jesus is spinning in his grave.

PVS
typical homophobe.

BackFire
Irony - 1

Homophobe/closet homosexual - 0

Gregory
I'm so happy right now, I don't know what to say.

silver_tears
I find it so fascinating that he has a new model mercedes no expression

FeceMan
"Oh, snap!"

Echuu
Such is life

FeceMan
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
I'm sure little baby Jesus is spinning in his grave.
Probably.

Of course, he's probably more distressed with the state of our nation in general, but that's just a whole slew of other threads...

fini
OWNED!!!!!!!!!!

a1hsauce
no thats just sad...and what the hells he doin with a 2005 Mercedes.

Imperial_Samura
I'm sure the gay community will weclome him if he accepts he is homosexual and rejects his destructive, Christian lifestyle.

Yep, a 2005 Mercedes, that's just wrong. Still, it's good to see the old life of poverty and all wealth to God and his good works is going so well for him.

Miss_Faye
Heheheheh....LOL!!!hysterical Ah...this just made my day, a classic.

PVS
oh dont worry, once the smoke clears, i'm sure he'll declare that he was tempted by satan, but through the power of christ he was finally cured of his gayness.

Jedi Priestess
Oh damn I was hoping it was Fred Phelps.

Kory
CORINTHIANS 11:14
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an Angel of light. It is not suprising, then, if his servants masquerades as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Wolves among the sheep.

PVS
Originally posted by Kory
CORINTHIANS 11:14
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an Angel of light. It is not suprising, then, if his servants masquerades as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

Wolves among the sheep.

thats a great quote

Bardiel13
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Oh damn I was hoping it was Fred Phelps.

I was thinking the same thing! smile

But this guy got what he deserved. As Grandma always says: "You can't spell organized relgion, without hypocrisy!"

Jedi Priestess
Phelps is THE biggest scourge to come out of the heartland.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by PVS
oh dont worry, once the smoke clears, i'm sure he'll declare that he was tempted by satan, but through the power of christ he was finally cured of his gayness.
well for one second lets give him the benefit of the doubt...what if he was trying to get him to the room to convert him yes

Capt_Fantastic
He has said that his congregation will understand. He then followed that statement with the defense that he was in that area working with an outreach ministry. He was spreading the word of God.

He also alleged police brutality.

...I wonder if he had to pay extra for the rough treatment?

overlord
Sad thing though is that people like him usually don't even survive their time in prison.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

lol, ironic

tabby999
apparently he said he was going to "preach to the officers." sucked in...literally

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by overlord
Sad thing though is that people like him usually don't even survive their time in prison.

thats no loss

overlord
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
thats no loss Still wrong though. erm

WrathfulDwarf
That Pastor is very stupid....

....who the hell goes out and picks up Ho's on a Mercedez? Sucka should be driving a Cadillac to impress!

Bardiel13
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
That Pastor is very stupid....

....who the hell goes out and picks up Ho's on a Mercedez? Sucka should be driving a Cadillac to impress!

Word. cool

meep-meep
Do you think maybe the pastor was trying to pick up a male prostitute to "befriend" him and persuade him to change his lifestyle? In that article it said that this pastor was active in a movement to befriend gays and try to make them "see the light?" He could just be a hypocrite who likes to get blowjobs from men (among other things) but he could also have been trying to be a missionary of a sort. Just a thought.

Gregory
Do you try to befriend people by asking them to give you a blowjob? What an interesting social life you must have.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by PVS
thats a great quote

hits the nail on the head

Eis
Maybe he was just hoping the prostitue would get on the car, he'd drive away and beat the hell out of him. erm

Bicnarok
a vigilanty preast, yeh who knows.

Capt_Fantastic
I don't think that the police arrest people who approach male prostitues and ask them if they've accepted Jesus as their personal lord and savior.

You can't arrest a suspect until he has made or accepted some offer involving money. Unless he was offering to pay to save the guys soul.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Gregory
Do you try to befriend people by asking them to give you a blowjob? What an interesting social life you must have.

Hey jack ass read the article again and really READ my post. You know how to read, right?
Oh and I suppose I could befriend people by asking them for a blowjob but I'd probably just get the shit kicked out of me.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by meep-meep
Hey jack ass read the article again and really READ my post. You know how to read, right?
Oh and I suppose I could befriend people by asking them for a blowjob but I'd probably just get the shit kicked out of me.

Or arrested for soliciting prostitution.

meep-meep
I'm not saying that he he wouldn't have followed through with blowjob. But it never got to that point so who knows he might have just asked him for a bj to convince him to get in the car. Who knows he might have been trying to kill the guy. I wouldn't put it past religious fundamentalists.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Or arrested for soliciting prostitution.

Or that.

Gregory
I read the article.

Pastor: Here's some money; please give me oral sex in return!
Officer: You're under arrest!
Meep-meep: No, no, he might just have been trying to befriend him!
Me: By asking for oral sex?
Meep-meep: Jackass! Rahr! Of course I wouldn't befriend someone by asking him for oral sex!

No, you probably wouldn't. And the pastor wasn't trying that, either, because it's completely stupid.

tabby999
meep meeps arguments seem all over the place, wanna take another shot at putting your opinion into one post so we can understand where your actually coming from?

meep-meep
I really didn't think my point was that hard to understand. People sometimes say and do crazy things to reach a goal. I really didn't think someone would make fun of my idea. After all it was just an idea and I didn't say that the pastor was only asking for a blow job in order to talk to the gay dude about his sexuality, as fact. I was simply saying it was a possibility, extreme as it may be. People sometimes do crazy things though. Then again he could have just wanted a man to give him ablow job.

Is that so "all over the place?"

Gregory
All the speculation has become sort of moot, since I've found another article that gives more information. He's claiming that,

1) he was "set up," and
2) he was in the area to minister to the police.

Once you've been caught asking someone to give you oral sex in a motel room, there probably isn't any graceful way out, but couldn't he have come up with a better lie than that? It doesn't even sound plausible (the OC police department spends their time framing random ministers? Because, what? The police force is such a liberal body that they just can't stand his views?)

(http://www.wbir.com/news/ , by the way)

Adam_PoE
After all it was just an idea and I didn't say that the pastor was only asking for a blow job in order to talk to the gay dude about his sexuality, as fact.

For this scenario to even be plausible, the prostitute would have to be gay. roll eyes (sarcastic)

meep-meep
Ok I concede. Seems like he was just trying to come up with any sort of excuse to justify his actions.
He was in a motel room with the guy? I must have missed that. I was under the impression he was busted as soon as he picked the guy up off the street. If they were in a motel room and then he asked for a bj it doesn't really seem like he was trying to change this guys sexual orientation.
In the area to minister the police? He really was grasping for straws wasn't he?

meep-meep
For this scenario to even be plausible, the prostitute would have to be gay. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, of course.

Adam_PoE
If they were in a motel room and then he asked for a bj it doesn't really seem like he was trying to change this guys sexual orientation.

Just because a man has sex with another man for money, does not mean that he is gay.

BackFire
Either gay, bi, or horribly desperate.

meep-meep
I'd have to agree with back fire there.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by BackFire
Either gay, bi, or horribly desperate.

72% of prostitutes are homeless; I would say that is pretty desperate.

tabby999
where'd you find that tid bit of info?

Imperial_Samura
I wonder how such an exchange does happen - never having been in such a situation myself. How does one know someones a male or female prostitute?

I mean, was our police officer here winking in a come hither fashion at our hypocritical pastor who thought to himself "jackpot, I'm getting some action tonight for an unknown amount of money" or did our hypocritical pastor just see some random guy out the front of the hotel and think "Hey, he just might be a male prostitute who will join me for the night, I'll just pop over and ask"?

meep-meep
I wonder how such an exchange does happen - never having been in such a situation myself. How does one know someones a male or female prostitute?

I mean, was our police officer here winking in a come hither fashion at our hypocritical pastor who thought to himself "jackpot, I'm getting some action tonight for an unknown amount of money" or did our hypocritical pastor just see some random guy out the front of the hotel and think "Hey, he just might be a male prostitute who will join me for the night, I'll just pop over and ask"?

Trying to get some pointers Imperail? Eh? Its good to know this info ahead o time. Makes up for any confusion later...I kid. You kind of set yourself up though. wink

Imperial_Samura
Trying to get some pointers Imperail? Eh? Its good to know this info ahead o time. Makes up for any confusion later...I kid. You kind of set yourself up though. wink

Yeah, I realised the trap I'd inadvertently set for myself only after the 15 minutes had elapsed. Oh well, I can laugh at myself. wink

agent 009
scientology's looking pretty good right about now.

no, wait... i just remembered tom cruise.

kimmeh
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a80/the_sanctuary/fg.jpg

Uberking Robert

Lol lol lol lol lol!!! What a ***!!!

Rrraaahhh piece of shit won't display the original thinger

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by tabby999
where'd you find that tid bit of info? 67% of statistics are made up spontaneously and arbitrarily.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by tabby999
where'd you find that tid bit of info?

"Prostitution Research & Education" by Melissa Farley, PhD.

kimmeh
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
67% of statistics are made up spontaneously and arbitrarily.

84% of all studies find this to be true

GCG
http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/4152/churchsign0hk.jpg

Aziz!
Silly Baptists.

Quiero Mota
A pastor with a 2005 Benzie?--->A la velga! He was probly a gay prostitute himself to afford that, ey!

Adam_PoE

Alliance
I'm sure the gay community will weclome him if he accepts he is homosexual and rejects his destructive, Christian lifestyle.

Yep, a 2005 Mercedes, that's just wrong. Still, it's good to see the old life of poverty and all wealth to God and his good works is going so well for him.

Humor: +1

Irony: +1

Hypocrite Preachers: -1

I_S: +2

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Alliance
Humor: +1

Irony: +1

Hypocrite Preachers: -1

I_S: +2

Booyah. Winning is fun, all the more so when it is against hypocritical preachers.

Robtard
These are the stories that make my Friday... smile

sithsaber408
I find it particularly ironic that the ACLU is arguing for a pastor's right to free speech if it's to request gay sex, but that they condem a pastor's right to free speech (and practice of religion) if he's against gay sex.

wink

Strangelove
Originally posted by sithsaber408
I find it particularly ironic that the ACLU is arguing for a pastor's right to free speech if it's to request gay sex, but that they condem a pastor's right to free speech (and practice of religion) if he's against gay sex.

wink The ACLU's mission is to protect the Bill of Rights. So obviously they are for free speech regardless what of what the wingnut is saying. So if the ACLU takes issue with what he's saying, it's likely because of the Freedom of Religion clause of the First Amendment rather than the Freedom of Speech.

Sorry, bucko, you're wrong wink

botankus
To quote Ice-T and Body Count: "Freedom of Speech, boy, just watch what you say."

Strangelove
Originally posted by botankus
To quote Ice-T and Body Count: "Freedom of Speech, boy, just watch what you say." To quote The American President: "You want free speech? Let's see you acknowledge a man whose words make your blood boil who is standing center stage and advocating at the top of his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of yours. You want to claim this land as the 'land of the free'? Then the symbol of your country cannot just be a flag. The symbol also has to be one of its citizens exercising his right to burn that flag in protest. Now show me that, defend that, celebrate that in your classrooms. Then you can stand up and sing about the 'land of the free.'"

botankus
Good movie.

Here's something pretty funny. Take that quote, starting with "You want free speech?....." right on to the "land of the free," and paste it into Yahoo. That's right, the whole quote. The amount of politicians and random organizations that are using that text as their own is staggering. Not one mention of the source! I was expecting to see a bunch of stuff on The American President, but all I got was Bob B.F. up in the middle of nowhere running for town drunk or something like that.

Lord Urizen

wink

I find it ironic that another anti-gay speaker happens to be homo smile

Sith...is there something you wanna tell us ? wink

Robtard
Originally posted by Lord Urizen

You'll find that most anti-gay people are in the closet and the more vehement they are against homosexuality the more skeletons they have in their closet.

sithsaber408

Sith...is there something you wanna tell us ? wink

Yeah, that I'm not anti-gay.

Just pro-straight.

Lord Urizen
Yeah, that I'm not anti-gay.

Just pro-straight.

Two sides of the same coin my freind wink

laughing God you're stupid...that's just like saying, "I'm not anti-choice, I'm just Pro life"

Or exactly like saying:

"I'm not anti-black, I'm just pro-white"

How do you not see that ?

Robtard
Technically, someone can be "pro" something and not "anti" anything else; it is a fine line though.

But in his case, I think his "pro-straight" ideals have a direct and negative affect on homosexuals, e.g. banning of gay marriages.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Robtard
Technically, someone can be "pro" something and not "anti" anything else; it is a fine line though.

But in his case, I think his "pro-straight" ideals have a direct and negative affect on homosexuals, e.g. banning of gay marriages.

Being pro-straight basically means you are Heterosexist.

Heterosexists see themselves and thier lifestyle as superior to homosexuals and thier lifestyles.

He is anti-gay through his stance, whether he realizes it or not.

That's like mild racism. "I don't hate blacks...i just prefer to be white. Being white is better"

Strangelove
I'm pro-human wink

sithsaber408
Two sides of the same coin my freind wink

laughing God you're stupid...that's just like saying, "I'm not anti-choice, I'm just Pro life"

Or exactly like saying:

"I'm not anti-black, I'm just pro-white"

How do you not see that ?

Or "I'm not anti-life, or anti-fetus, I'm just pro-choice."

Which is the EXACT stance that many liberals take. (look in the original 900 page abortion thread, you'll see that statement often.)

My statement was meant to point out the obvious irony.

And the one before it was to point out the irony that the ACLU will protect a pastor's right to freedom of speech to request gay sex, but will rally against his right to preach against it.

Lord Urizen
Or "I'm not anti-life, or anti-fetus, I'm just pro-choice."

Being "pro-choice" and "pro-straight" is very different.

Pro choice allows for both options (birth or abortion) to be enacted.

Pro-straight only allows for heterosexuality, and encourages that homosexuals suppress thier own natural desires by attempting to replace them with the favored desires of society.

Pro-choice is not a discriminatory stance, while pro-straight is...

And stop trying to make excuses.....

Which is the EXACT stance that many liberals take. (look in the original 900 page abortion thread, you'll see that statement often.)

So what ? What does being a Liberal or Conservative have to do with this ?

I'm Liberal, and I DON'T like Abortion btw....just so your stereotype-loving, closed minded ass knows....

And the one before it was to point out the irony that the ACLU will protect a pastor's right to freedom of speech to request gay sex, but will rally against his right to preach against it.

That's becaue ACLU does not condone hate speech. To speak out against Homosexuals is hate speech.

sithsaber408
So I guess the deck is pretty well stacked then?

You can be for one thing, and not necessarily against another,... but only if it's FOR choice and not against life?

You can speak freely and have it protected, but only if you condone homosexuality?

thumb down

Your own principles are twisted in that they only work when it serves YOUR interests.

Strangelove

You can be for one thing, and not necessarily against another, but only if it's FOR choice and not against life?

You can speak freely and have it protected, but only if you condone homosexuality?

thumb down

Your own principles are twisted in that they only work when it serves YOUR interests. Like Urizen said, the ACLU does not condone hate speech. I don't. And I don't think you do either. And although the ACLU recognizes the right to say things like that, they're not going to rush to your defense, either.

Lord Urizen

I don't know what you mean here.....

You can be for one thing, and not necessarily against another, but only if it's FOR choice and not against life?

Oh God....read it again...

If you are pro-choice, you allow the way for either birth OR Abortion.

Being pro-choice is NOT the same thing as being pro-abortion. You do NOT have to LIKE Abortion or SUPPORT IT, or PROMOTE IT to be pro-choice.

Pro Choice simply means you beleive the woman should decide for herself, instead of the rest of us deciding for her...nothing more nothing less.

PRO STRAIGHT as YOU claimed to be, DOES NOT ALLOW for homosexuality. PRO-STRAIGHT is a ONE WAY narrow street that ONLY supports and respects heterosexuals and thier sexuality.

Being pro-straight is being anti-gay.

Says who ?

Do you remember how Ted Haggard, Jerry Falwell, and Pat Robertson spoke about Gays ? They compared us to murderers, called us degenerates, said we are the reason for America's "moral decay", that we deserve to go to Hell, etc.

THAT IS CLEARLY HATE SPEECH...

THAT IS NO BETTER THAN THE KU KLUX KLAN'S SPEECHES AGAINST THE BLACKS.....

DO YOU GET THAT !?

ITS BIGOTRY.....

WHY SHOULD ACLU SUPPORT MORE BIGOTRY ?

U FKN MORON....

Your own principles are twisted in that they only work when it serves YOUR interests.

Oh look whose talking you self-righteous hypocrite laughing

Adam_PoE

vinz07
respect the feelings of others..they have their own freedom

Strangelove
*chuckle*

Originally posted by BackFire
Irony - 1

Homophobe/closet homosexual - 0

Irony- 2

Fishy

I love hypocrites smile

Alliance
laughing out loud irony.

FeceMan
Wrong thread.

ADarksideJedi
It fugures that this would make morning call headline news.Only the stuff about pastor and that stuff ever makes that stupid liberal newspaper.jm

Bardock42
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
It fugures that this would make morning call headline news.Only the stuff about pastor and that stuff ever makes that stupid liberal newspaper.jm

What?

FeceMan
Originally posted by Bardock42
What?
I'll give you a rough translation:

"It figures that news about an anti-gay pastor trying to pick up a male prostitute would make morning-call headline news. Only articles that portray Christianity and Christians negatively make headlines in the newspapers, as they are liberally biased."

Alliance
Actually, its the hypocrisy that makes the newspaper.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Strangelove
I'm pro-human wink

So is God.

Bardock42
Originally posted by FeceMan
I'll give you a rough translation:

"It figures that news about an anti-gay pastor trying to pick up a male prostitute would make morning-call headline news. Only articles that portray Christianity and Christians negatively make headlines in the newspapers, as they are liberally biased."

Oh okay, well, that's even with translation moronic. I guess you can't expect much more from Jackie.

Adam_PoE

inimalist
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

FeceMan
Statement: More information here.

Adam_PoE

Adam_PoE

Adam_PoE

Adam_PoE

Adam_PoE

Quiero Mota
What's going on with all these religious leaders?.....

Robtard
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
What's going on with all these religious leaders?.....

"The Lord" got into them?

Adam_PoE

Adam_PoE

dadudemon

You know...some people actually like what you have to say. I wanna hear your thoughts on the press pieces you post....seriously.

Adam_PoE

Robtard
"My personal failings and imperfections have caused enormous pain to the people I love and I am truly sorry,"

Schecter
yeah..but...but...bill clinton...cigar...i win

Adam_PoE

Quiero Mota

Besides saying "partner" and "hot dog" in the same sentence, what does that have to do with Lonnie Latham?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Besides saying "partner" and "hot dog" in the same sentence, what does that have to do with Lonnie Latham?

It is a update to THIS post.

Adam_PoE

Adam_PoE
1CQg9f7z9eg

dadudemon
OTF stuff.

Oliver North
God, that was so gay...

also funny big grinbig grin

Astner
One of my friends told me that you should always ask a prostitute to expose her breasts before making any arrangements regarding the payment. If she asks why, then explain that you want to make sure that she's not a police decoy. As it's against the working conditions of the police.

I suppose that if you're into guys you could ask him to show you his penis.

rudester
this is funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.