Call Me Karate Kid!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

moviebuff03
Howdy everybody. Some people call me mild, some people call me karate kid, while others just call me Jr. I want you guys to refer to me as the MOVIE BUFF!.

I love karate kid. That was one of my favorites growing up. I like the good ole 80's films. But nothing can take down kk1. Well I'm out n about to go browse the forum and get active elsewhere. HOWDY..Soooo long...nice to see ya...and Gooooodbye

Imperial_Samura
A big KMC hello to you moviebuff. Annnnnd - consider yourself at home, consider yourself part of the family! We've taken to you so strong, it's clear we're going to get along! Etc. Etc.

(Good old Oliver Twist and the artful Dodger)

khfreak#1
Originally posted by moviebuff03
Howdy everybody. Some people call me mild, some people call me karate kid, while others just call me Jr. I want you guys to refer to me as the MOVIE BUFF!.

I love karate kid. That was one of my favorites growing up. I like the good ole 80's films. But nothing can take down kk1. Well I'm out n about to go browse the forum and get active elsewhere. HOWDY..Soooo long...nice to see ya...and Gooooodbye
mine 2 ! welcome 2 kmc .this place rocks ,so have a good time here

Miss_Faye
wavey hiii welcomes !

T.M
Hello Daniel-son.. big grin

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

ShinobiRikari
Originally posted by T.M
Hello Daniel-son.. big grin
Correct spelling is -san

But as T.M. and Imperial_Samura stated:

Welcome to KMC Daniel-san, do make yourself at home.

T.M
Originally posted by ShinobiRikari
Correct spelling is -san

But as T.M. and Imperial_Samura stated:

Welcome to KMC Daniel-san, do make yourself at home.

Pfft smart ass.

River Wild
Welcome to the community Karate Kid!

Mantis
Originally posted by moviebuff03

I love karate kid. That was one of my favorites growing up. I like the good ole 80's films. But nothing can take down kk1. Well I'm out n about to go browse the forum and get active elsewhere. HOWDY..Soooo long...nice to see ya...and Gooooodbye Welcome to KMC Daniel-san... Wax on... Wax off... yinyang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.