Hela vs Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight take place in Death Valley

Hela
Intelligence: Immeasurable (10/10)
Strength: Superhuman Class 100 (11/12)
Speed: Superhuman (6/10)
Stamina: Godlike (9/10)
Durability: Godlike (13/14)
Agility: Superhuman (6/7)
Reflexes: Superhuman (6/7)
Fighting Skills: Proficient swordswoman
Special Skills/Abilities: Unrevealed
Superhuman physical powers: Superhuman strength, speed, stamina, agility and durability; "touch of death" (can kill any Asgardian or human; Hela can also restore life to recently deceased Asgardians); mystical bolts (can kill any Asgardian or human)
Superhuman Mental Powers: Levitation, illusion-casting, mental control of the dead within her realms, astral projection

guy222
Come back my friend

Miss ur threads

I will b on FB and MSpace in a bit

Hela FTW

nwg202
bump. the recent Magik vs demon Colossus battle made me think of this. Would Hela stomp on Jugs too? Do all hell lords stomp on Cain?

pym-ftw
Hela > Magik

KingD19
Magik had to be in her own realm to sever the connection to Cytorrak. Hela doesn't even have a soulsword.

nwg202
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Hela > Magik

Really depends were... in limbo i give the edge to magik , in hela's realm , hela. in a neutral setting most probably hela.

but remember a weaker magik has punked mephisto in his own realm and limbo's magic has warped our dimension on a universal level. Magik also has control of her reality and has demon armies in her realm. Hela said she was powerful and beings like nightmare have fallen to the sword. That sword will give hela problems.

Mephisto approached nightcrawler when he was custodian of the sword and asked him to stay out of the great battle while his cousin tried to steal it. and a lot of demons and mages have gone to war to get the sword.

nwg202
Originally posted by KingD19
Magik had to be in her own realm to sever the connection to Cytorrak. Hela doesn't even have a soulsword.

So are you saying jugs can beat hela?

JakeTheBank
Hela can at least indefinitely stalemate Juggernaut.

nwg202
can't hela get that helemet off and mindrape him?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hela. Not much of a fight.

golem370
Stalemate for me

JakeTheBank
Wonder how the Hand of Glory would effect Cain.

Glorificus
Is there anything Juggs can do to Hela?

The best he can hope for is a stalemate.

JakeTheBank
If he was quick enough, he could rip off her cloak, which would revert her to the half alive, half dead Hela who can barely move on her own and is virtually powerless.

Though, I'm unsure if this still applies to Hela outside of the time it was shown in Simonson's epic run.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.