Batman Vs New Swordsmen With A Twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Whatup880088
ok first they fight normaly.
second fight they have is a sword fight
3rd fight is hand to hand fight who win?

Dizzle
Swordsman to 1, Batman to 2 and 3.

Why? He's Batman. (Oh yeah, Ra's Al Ghul)

Whatup880088
Originally posted by Dizzle
Swordsman to 1, Batman to 2 and 3.

Why? He's Batman. (Oh yeah, Ra's Al Ghul)
why would swords men win 1 but not 2 lol

Dizzle
Because Batman is quite skilled with a sword, and I'd give him a physical edge over Swordsman as well. The only one where Swords has all of his fancy gadget swords is in the first one, correct? I think in just a blade vs. blade fight, Batman should win. With gadgets all thrown in, I think Swordsman has a much more deadly arsenal. Without weapons, Batman beats him into a pulp.

Whatup880088
Because Batman is quite skilled with a sword, and I'd give him a physical edge over Swordsman as well. The only one where Swords has all of his fancy gadget swords is in the first one, correct? I think in just a blade vs. blade fight, Batman should win. With gadgets all thrown in, I think Swordsman has a much more deadly arsenal. Without weapons, Batman beats him into a pulp.

ya I agree with 1 and 3 but I nto sure about 2. he seems to be as agile as night wing or DD. he quite agile. I giv ehim the edge in edge in speed but ur right he not as storng as batman but he not thta much weaker. also u gotta add in that swords men only fights with swords so he bond to be more skill fulls words men but if u add in all of batmans fighting styles then it even out more. im nto realy sure who would win.
I think the best match would be batman with one sword vs swordsmen with a sword and a small sword, sword men seems mroe skilled with two blades now batman on the other hand would be better off using one sword.

Dizzle
There's a pretty big gap between Nightwing and Daredevil, and Batman happens to fit quite nicely right in the middle. If anything, he and Swordsman are pretty equal in agility.

Ra's Al Ghul has been fighting for centuries. He specializes in swords, and Batman absolutely kicks his ass. In skill, they'd be close. In all around combat and physical prowess, I give Batman the edge. Hence, Batman takes 2 and 3, Swordsman beats him when it actually counts... (using all of their gadgets)

Whatup880088
There's a pretty big gap between Nightwing and Daredevil, and Batman happens to fit quite nicely right in the middle. If anything, he and Swordsman are pretty equal in agility.

Ra's Al Ghul has been fighting for centuries. He specializes in swords, and Batman absolutely kicks his ass. In skill, they'd be close. In all around combat and physical prowess, I give Batman the edge. Hence, Batman takes 2 and 3, Swordsman beats him when it actually counts... (using all of their gadgets)

who do u think batman is better in agility then?
either way ur wrong but I just like to know which guy u think he better then.
besides that I agree with most of ur arguement

Dizzle
I'd say he's better than Nightwing. At everything, agility included. It's just what he does. Not a chance at Daredevil, but I'd say he can still lay a smackdown on the old ward if the need arises.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.