Multiversal Secret Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
All right, the true beyonders were bored out of their wits and decided to hold an all out superhero war. They have kidnapped 8 factions to do battle. They (me ) also modified their roster to be competent with each other. Arrange the order of those who have the highest survival rate(obviously the winners) to the lowest.

Avengers
Spiderman
Wolverine
Ironman
Captain America
Scarlet Witch
Sersi
Sentry
Thor(replacement)

X-men
Cyclops
Jean Grey
Colossus
Storm
Rogue(current)
Psylocke(w/ Shadow Powers)
Iceman
Cable(optimum/x-man state)

Defenders + FF
Dr. Strange
Hulk
Namor
Silver Surfer
Mr. Fantastic
Thing
Human Torch
Invisible Girl

Thunderbolts
MACH-IV
Songbird
Atlas
Speed Demon
Jolt
Radioactive Man
Meterorite(w/ both moonstones)
Genis-Vell

JLA
Aquaman
Hawkman
Batman
Flash
GL(john)
Superman
MM
WW

Teen Titans
Cyborg
Beast Boy
Raven
Nightwing
Superboy
Troia
Starfire
Kid Flash

Legion of Superheroes
Lightning Lad
Saturn Girl
Cosmic Boy
Element Lad
Chameleon Boy
Karate Kid
Ultra boy
Brainiac 5

JSA
Flash(Jay Garrick)
Powergirl
Captain Marvel
Dr.Fate
Atom Smasher
Hawkgirl
Stargirl
Sentinel

The Society
Weather Wizard
Cheetah
Doctor Polaris
Dr. Light
Dr. Psycho
Captain Nazi
Black Adam
Deathstroke

Marvel Collective Evil Guys (Sorry, can't think of a name)
Magneto
Unthinkable Doom
Baron Zemo
Loki
Apocalypse
Sabretooth
Mr. Sinister
Count Nefaria

Mordum
You got quite alot of people there but the winners are the avengers+FF i dont have time right now to label the rest. peaze out Los Angeles 10:39.

NoFate007
I don't know who some of the people on the list are, but I'd have to go with the JLA. They just seem to be a very well rounded team overall, and probably the best at teamwork, with the possible exception of the X-Men

Dizzle
Phoenix or no Phoenix for Jean Grey?

1) Avengers
2) Defenders (X Men with Phoenix)
3) Thunderbolts
4) JSA
5) Evil Marvel Children
6) X-Men (no Phoenix)
7) The Society
8) JLA
9) Teen Titans

I realize the Legion should probably be ranked pretty high, but I REALLY have no clue who they are. Except for the highly acclaimed Karate Kid, of course. Who should basically beat the Defenders alone, from what I've heard... Goooo Pre-Crisis!

Dizzle
Originally posted by Mordum
You got quite alot of people there but the winners are the avengers+FF i dont have time right now to label the rest. peaze out Los Angeles 10:39.

There is no Avengers/FF team. The Avengers win because of Scarlet Witch, the DEFENDERS/FF do very well through the combined efforts of Dr. Strange and Silver Surfer...

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Dizzle
Phoenix or no Phoenix for Jean Grey?

1) Avengers
2) Defenders (X Men with Phoenix)
3) Thunderbolts
4) JSA
5) Evil Marvel Children
6) X-Men (no Phoenix)
7) The Society
8) JLA
9) Teen Titans

I realize the Legion should probably be ranked pretty high, but I REALLY have no clue who they are. Except for the highly acclaimed Karate Kid, of course. Who should basically beat the Defenders alone, from what I've heard... Goooo Pre-Crisis!

Sorry man i should have been more clear about her version. She is normal TP/TK Jean of that version's latest appearance.

Eternity
Defenders win

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by NoFate007
I don't know who some of the people on the list are, but I'd have to go with the JLA. They just seem to be a very well rounded team overall, and probably the best at teamwork, with the possible exception of the X-Men

hmm... I guess some of them are a bit unpopular. There's many of them that have bio's on wiki though.

here's a list of link to LOH members. Just click on each and they have a brief description of their powers on wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Legion_of_Super-Heroes_members

here's the same for society members

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Villains_United#The_Society.27s_roster

Quick Freeze
defenders/ff by far, thats a way powerful team

Beyonder
1] Defenders - Reed, Strange, & Surfer
2] JSA - Fate, Sentinel, CM
3] Thunderbolt - Photon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.