Orion vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Orion

vs.

Wonder Woman

All out brawl, no outside help.

Let's get it on

cheap cabbage
If Orion has that stupid chair (seriously, it's the ugliest thing I have ever seen), the he pulls astro force out of his ass and wonder gets wrecked. But otherwise, orion can't fly. In a fight, thats a big advantage. Orion may be stronger, but being able to fly adds a whole new level of leverage to WW. She wins, but not without a beating.

long pig
The astro glider is awesome. It's not supposed to look pretty, it's a war machine.

I guess WW could use the rope, it's her only hope. Otherwise, she gets pounded.

JohnR
The "Astro-Harness" (or whatever it's called) is kind of odd, but it makes him unique (not just another flying strongman retread).

I think Orion would win most often, maybe 7-8 out of 10. I think WW can win, though, given her speed and lasso. She restrained Ares who seemed even stronger/more powerful than Orion.

long pig
I dig the harness. It's got a use, it's not there just to be pretty like a cape.
Orion doesn't have a big "O" on his belt or that crap. He's just got his war machine, a mask to hide his ****ed up face and thats it.

Ass-kickery.

I don't think she's faster in combat than Orion. They're about equal.

Psycho Ninja
Yep, IMO Orion = WW = Thor....... xept that Orion uses AF rather than magic....

But, what if Orion forgot to wear his motherbox ?? Would he make her pregnant ??

guy222
orion

AsbestosFlaygon
I dig the discussion above.

Orion gets the majority, imo.
Mother Box and Astro-Harness gives him the edge.

Sasaraixx
Orion

Q99
Originally posted by JohnR
The "Astro-Harness" (or whatever it's called) is kind of odd, but it makes him unique (not just another flying strongman retread).

I think Orion would win most often, maybe 7-8 out of 10. I think WW can win, though, given her speed and lasso. She restrained Ares who seemed even stronger/more powerful than Orion.

I agree with this.

Both counts- the Astro-harness is weird but it grew on me smile

Lord Feron
Orion, And yes the astro-harness kind of makes him look like a doofus soemtimes but whatever he still a cool ginger kid in my book.

aztec
I'm going against everyone, and say Diana. We've seen what Hippolyta did to Orion when she held the mantle as WW. Diana >> her mother. Therefore, she takes the majority..... Overall, they're equal, but i'm still rooting for Diana. The only advantage she has over him is the speed/reflexes. Other than that, strength, stamina, weapons etc is debatable.

quanchi112
Orion wins.

Q99
Originally posted by aztec
I'm going against everyone, and say Diana. We've seen what Hippolyta did to Orion when she held the mantle as WW. Diana >> her mother. Therefore, she takes the majority..... Overall, they're equal, but i'm still rooting for Diana. The only advantage she has over him is the speed/reflexes. Other than that, strength, stamina, weapons etc is debatable.

What, you mean during their trip to Rann? Hippolyta didn't do much, just knock him down and make him straiten his head.

celeyhyga17
Orion 6.5/10

amnesia
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
If Orion has that stupid chair (seriously, it's the ugliest thing I have ever seen), the he pulls astro force out of his ass and wonder gets wrecked. But otherwise, orion can't fly. In a fight, thats a big advantage. Orion may be stronger, but being able to fly adds a whole new level of leverage to WW. She wins, but not without a beating.

And the lasso of truth is not retarded?

Slaanesh
i think the Astro-Harness looks stupid too..but Orion win..

Warlord
orion soloes

Q99
Originally posted by Warlord
orion soloes

How can someone in a one-on-one match *not* solo? smile

Warlord
well, since Orion always solos, I thought it suitable...wink

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Q99
How can someone in a one-on-one match *not* solo? smile

It's a running joke

The Nuul
Well, ill be damned! Orion actually solos for a change.

manx422
Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.