kids..nude..beach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Roulette
I was at the beach the other day and I saw a couple of really young kids who were happily running around naked....O.o

I don't have a problem with this...but I mean, the parents didn't care about who saw...

What if there are some nasty, perverted people out on that beach? *shudders and curls into ball*

a1hsauce
how young were they?

Roulette
hmm..about 3-5

Koala MeatPie
It is perfectly legal and USUALLY scocially accepted that children up to the age of three can go naked.

Roulette
Well that wasn't my point....

I'm just saying...wouldn't the parents be more cautious about perverted people?

Council#13
they should be, but apparently arent

a1hsauce
yah if theyre toddlers i dont see too much of a problem with it. but around 5 yah thats kinda borderline. youre extremely curious at that age

Roulette
council>>yup-.-...which I think is pretty damn stupid.

Roulette
Originally posted by a1hsauce
yah if theyre toddlers i dont see too much of a problem with it. but around 5 yah thats kinda borderline. youre extremely curious at that age

but..what if certain people were lurking around...people who *shudders*...well....pedophiles, is what I'm trying to say..

a1hsauce
im sure the parents care, but yah thats a bit of negligence on their part. were there alot of people there?

Roulette
yeah...quite a lot of people..

a1hsauce
in that case yah they need to be a bit more discreet and cover their kids up yes

Imperial_Samura
I imagine the parents would have been keeping an eye on them, after all, they are little kids, surely they weren't running off on their own.

And I guess no one likes to think some sinister member of society could be lurking. Or maybe they do, but they think you never know where they are, as long as they aren't acting on what's in their head then there's not much you can do. A crowded beach could be seen as very safe by some.

Roulette
well...they weren't miles and miles away or anything..but yeah, they did drift away...

and yeah, u make a pointsmile it's not like they could actually do something at a crowded beach....but still, if they were to see....then I still see it as wrong-.-

silver_tears
Sadly sometimes it's the most public places that prove to be most dangerous.

And maybe I'm just a prude, but I'd rather not see anyone regardless of age naked on a public beach unless said beach is designated for just that.

Roulette
Originally posted by silver_tears

And maybe I'm just a prude, but I'd rather not see anyone regardless of age naked on a public beach unless said beach is designated for just that.
naw, I don't think that you're a prude....

I agree completely with yesmile

BackFire
"Kids...nude....beach"....Sexy

Council#13
You're the person the little nude kids should be worried about!!!! furious

Just kidding. You meant no harm stick out tongue Stupid parents let their kids run around nude ranting

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Oh, yeah! Let's all stop doing perfectly innocent things in-case people with putrid perversions are about!

That's a good way to live; think the worst of everyone, so desist from doing anything accountable.

Roulette
-.-..no need to be sarcastic....

all I'm saying is that the parents should be more cautious...

because ultimately, those sort of people are out there

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Did you know the parents well? I thought not. Wind your neck in, and stop offering a judgment on something you know nothing about.

Roulette
O.Ohah...

well you have your own opinion, and I have mine.

fini
Somehow I guess if there are pedeophiles about, its not gonna matter whether or not the kids had on clothes or not.

As far as I am concerned thats the age children DO RUN around naked. Thats the height of childhood innocence, before we and society starts dorwning the idea of being clothed in them.

I say let them go ahead, parents think its cute, regular people think its cute.

§cooter
Originally posted by Roulette
council>>yup-.-...which I think is pretty damn stupid. What makes you think they're five What the f**k?

Roulette

PVS
in a perfect world, i wouldnt care if 8 year old kids were running around naked. who gives a shit? let them.

however, like other posters have pointed out, there are plenty of frikin perverts out there, and if i had kids, the thought them being the source of some sicko's spanking material would force me to keep them publically clothed from birth.

§cooter
Originally posted by silver_tears
Sadly sometimes it's the most public places that prove to be most dangerous.

And maybe I'm just a prude, but I'd rather not see anyone regardless of age naked on a public beach unless said beach is designated for just that. You don't get naked at beaches? Damn sad

botankus
Originally posted by PVS
in a perfect world, i wouldnt care if 8 year old kids were running around naked. who gives a shit? let them.

Heyyyyyy, Paul, I saw that edit from "18" to "8." wink You barely made it before the 15-minute time limit for editing was up! stick out tongue

PVS

Eis
I guess I wouldn't really be comfortable with my hypothetical kids running around naked in a public beach but I don't know, I don't see it as a big dangerous thing. erm

Originally posted by BackFire
"Kids...nude....beach"....Sexy
That's disturbing stick out tongue

botankus
Originally posted by Eis
I guess I wouldn't really be comfortable with my hypothetical kids running around naked in a public beach but I don't know, I don't see it as a big dangerous thing.

Would you go to work naked? I guess as long as you don't work near a piece of machinery that accepts material that is "fed-in" for processing, it wouldn't be dangerous.

Mîsk
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Oh, yeah! Let's all stop doing perfectly innocent things in-case people with putrid perversions are about!

That's a good way to live; think the worst of everyone, so desist from doing anything accountable.

Eis
Originally posted by botankus
Would you go to work naked? I guess as long as you don't work near a piece of machinery that accepts material that is "fed-in" for processing, it wouldn't be dangerous.
No I wouldn't.

TwisterGameX
I was at the beach the other day and I saw a couple of really young kids who were happily running around naked....O.o

I don't have a problem with this...but I mean, the parents didn't care about who saw...

What if there are some nasty, perverted people out on that beach? *shudders and curls into ball* I think they should be worried about you since you observe so well and have all these thoughts in your head.

Sir Whirlysplat
Well that wasn't my point....

I'm just saying...wouldn't the parents be more cautious about perverted people?

Folk Devils and Moral Panics

http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/mannheim/publications/cohen2.htm

Tabloid thinking

http://www.garbledonline.net/brasseyespecial.html

Sad sad

overlord
Let's discuss 'responsibility' in this subject.. shifty

Oh wait, this isn't a sir whirlythread.

Victor Von Doom
Hysteria.

People should worry about their own problems.

One of which, ironically, being the creation of problems for others.

Capt_Fantastic
Well, let the kids run around naked. I'd rather there be naked children at the beach and pool, than kids running around in soggy diapers that have to float past me when they eventually become water-logged and fall off.

I've never been to a nude beach, but I've been nude at the beach. As PVS said, nude beaches and resorts are nothing like they are in your mind. That shit only happens in Girls Gone Wild videos.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I've never been to a nude beach, but I've been nude at the beach. As PVS said, nude beaches and resorts are nothing like they are in your mind. That shit only happens in Girls Gone Wild videos.

...and France. Seriously.

I have a photo of my brother and I when we were 6 or 7 on a nude beach next to a giant tuna head that got washed in. It's cool, but I'm holding my little todger for some reason. Maybe, I'll post it some beautiful day...

PVS
thats quite alright.

we'll manage without

manjaro
who knows that dude named Rapee McMapee night be there under his umbrella eyeing kids over his sunglasses

Roulette
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
I think they should be worried about you since you observe so well and have all these thoughts in your head.

shock

right..ok thenroll eyes (sarcastic)

TwisterGameX
shock

right..ok thenroll eyes (sarcastic)

shifty

Roulette
o.o...

vclayton1017
me and my 2 kids go 2 nude beaches and one is 12 and 15

Magee
12 and 15... Thats just wrong.

Adam_PoE

What if there are some nasty, perverted people out on that beach? *shudders and curls into ball*

You are right. Let us never do anything, because there are dangerous people in the world. Grow up.

Badabing
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
You are right. Let us never do anything, because there are dangerous people in the world. Grow up. dur

FeceMan
O.Ohah...

well you have your own opinion, and I have mine.
Just ignore him. He's a troll who will do anything to get a rise out of you.

Anyway, to the topic...

Although there COULD be child molestors at the beach, it is likely that there wouldn't be. Now, on the issue of child nudity--were I one of the parents of the children, I would have made them wear clothes on principle.

Alpha Centauri

It would be THEIR fault, that's what would happen.

-AC

Dreampanther
You wanna live your life in fear of what COULD happen, go right ahead. I just wonder how you ever get the courage to leave your house? What if you get mugged? What if a car hits you crossing the street? What if a dog bites you? What if ...

You get my drift?

You can't live your life in fear of what other people might do. You can only take responsibilty for your own actions. And since kids are gonna be told what to do, an what to wear for basically their whole lives - perhaps you should allow them to run around naked if it makes them happy when they are still young?

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by fini
Somehow I guess if there are pedeophiles about, its not gonna matter whether or not the kids had on clothes or not.

DING! DING! DING!

We have a winner.

Structuring society around the perverse elements in it is not a way to address those elements. There is nothing wrong with a 4 year old being naked. Now, I'm not saying that parents should neglect their children's attire when heading to the local grocery store or shopping center. But you can't prevent people from having hurtful impluses. It's a lot like the crap the government spews about terrorism.

allofyousuckkk
Originally posted by Dreampanther
You wanna live your life in fear of what COULD happen, go right ahead. I just wonder how you ever get the courage to leave your house? What if you get mugged? What if a car hits you crossing the street? What if a dog bites you? What if ...

You get my drift?

You can't live your life in fear of what other people might do. You can only take responsibilty for your own actions. And since kids are gonna be told what to do, an what to wear for basically their whole lives - perhaps you should allow them to run around naked if it makes them happy when they are still young?

this makes absolutely no sense. You can't compare these things to a naked child at the beach because it isn't like she's going around with a big "mug me, i just stepped out of the house" sign, whereas a naked child is a "look at me run around naked" sign to a pedophile. She is just suggesting trying to not be in the limelight with something that is potentially dangerous.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
this makes absolutely no sense. You can't compare these things to a naked child at the beach because it isn't like she's going around with a big "mug me, i just stepped out of the house" sign, whereas a naked child is a "look at me run around naked" sign to a pedophile. She is just suggesting trying to not be in the limelight with something that is potentially dangerous.

What's the difference to the naked child if a paedophile looks at it, or another person, provided nothing happens?

Dreampanther
What I'm suggesting is that you cannot live your life by worrying about other people might do. Saying a young, innocent child cannot run around naked on a beach because s.he might tempt a paedophile is like saying you cannot leave your house with your wallet/purse/handbag because that might tempt a mugger, or you cannot leave your house in your BMW/Mercedes/Jaguar because that might tempt a hi-jacker, or you cannot leave your house wearing a short skirt and a revealing blouse because that might tempt a rapist.

Is that the kind of life you want to lead?

A life where you are scared to look good, because somebody might abuse you? A life where you are scared to drive your car, because somebody might hijack you? A life where you are scared to work and become successful, because somebody might rob you?

A life, in fact, that you are scared to live, because somebody might murder you?

Roulette

Finally, some backup! ^-^ haha...thank you smile felt like I was being demolished.

Alpha Centauri

No, you're just wrong.

A paedophile will look anyway, so it makes absolutely no difference whether the kid is naked or not. Clothing is not the deciding factor in whether or not the paedophile will abuse the child. You think they go around kidnapping naked kids?

Like previous people have said, what does it matter if a paedophile looks, or a normal person, just so long as nobody touches the kid?

What YOU are saying makes no sense.

-AC

Syren
I was at the beach during the Summer and there were three young children running around naked, which didn't bother me. In fact, I smiled because they seemed to be completely comfortable and care-free. Unfortunately, a man appeared and started snapping pics of the sea exactly where the children were playing. It looked kinda suspicious and I think if I'd been there with my kids and that had happened, I'd have moved away or clothed my children. But the parents didn't even seem to notice, do you think I was just being overly paranoid? The man was behind the children so it's likely they were caught in the pics he was taking, just seems a little off to me erm

Ya Krunk'd Floo
You should have seen me when I was 4-8 years old down in the south of France. I never wore clothes. Felt good. So g-g-good.

Why don't we make everyone live in metal boxes so no-one gets hurt or exploited?

Council#13
Because a metal box would probably do more harm than good. Clothes don't really do any harm.

G U I T A R
I dont care what anyone says but when I have kids they arnt running around naked unless they are in the bathroom, you right Roulette
there are perverts in this world and no one should take the chance.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by G U I T A R
I dont care what anyone says but when I have kids they arnt running around naked unless they are in the bathroom, you right Roulette
there are perverts in this world and no one should take the chance.

You were going well until the end. As you said, you won't allow your kids to do it.

Don't then make the leap and decide what everyone should do.

Flame On!!
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Don't then make the leap and decide what everyone should do.

Why not? I know what's best for them.

- FO!!

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Flame On!!
Why not? I know what's best for them.

- FO!!

You don't.

(Flattery is good)

-AC

Cindy Bear
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
You don't.

(Flattery is good)

-AC

I think he does.

- Cindy

FeceMan
Children should be clothed and not nude.

Inspectah Deck

who goes to a beach in January? confused

FeceMan
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
who goes to a beach in January? confused
Australians.

Soleran
Haha folks tend to associate nudity with sexuality laughing

FeceMan
You spelled "rabid" and "biblical" incorrectly in your signature.

Soleran
Originally posted by FeceMan
You spelled "rabid" and "biblical" incorrectly in your signature.

I didn't make it, thanks for the attention to detail thoughsmile

Alpha Centauri
Children should be clothed and not nude.

They're not born in clothing.

-AC

Soleran

-AC

?

FeceMan

-AC
They ought to be.

vclayton1017
Originally posted by Magee
12 and 15... Thats just wrong.

how is that rong

King Nothing
Naked kids on a beach. Can anyone say...easy prey for pedophiles or statutory rapist? People under 18 should not be allowed on such lands.

Victor Von Doom
I think you finally solved the problem of people being raped- just wear clothes!

How come no-one thought of this before?

Fabric= rape repellent.

Soleran
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I think you finally solved the problem of people being raped- just wear clothes!

How come no-one thought of this before?

Fabric= rape repellent.

I see dollar signs here.

FeceMan
The problem with rape repellant is that it gets removed so easily.

Dreampanther
Duh

allofyousuckkk
No, you're just wrong.

A paedophile will look anyway, so it makes absolutely no difference whether the kid is naked or not. Clothing is not the deciding factor in whether or not the paedophile will abuse the child. You think they go around kidnapping naked kids?

Like previous people have said, what does it matter if a paedophile looks, or a normal person, just so long as nobody touches the kid?

What YOU are saying makes no sense.

-AC

a man will look anyway, so why don't girls show off the goods more often?

(this is assuming the man is straight)

Alpha Centauri
a man will look anyway, so why don't girls show off the goods more often?

(this is assuming the man is straight)

Because girls might not want to do that.

The point is, he'll look anyway, clothes on or off. He won't stop looking just because you have clothes on.

-AC

pr1983
Because girls might not want to do that.

The point is, he'll look anyway, clothes on or off. He won't stop looking just because you have clothes on.

-AC

true.

me personally, i would have my kids dressed at the beach, its just the way i am, and has nothing to do with lurking paedophiles... i spent alot of time when i was younger on beaches (due to my grandmother's close proximity to one), and back then toddlers ran around naked alot... didnt bother me then, doesnt bother me now...

King Nothing
The problem with rape repellant is that it gets removed so easily. It helps laughing

sety
In the middle of the '80s, as a child, on holiday at The Black Sea (Romanian seaside), my parents let me complete naked / nude on beach - up to 8 years old.
For that days (the '80s), kids nudity on non-nudist beaches are socially acceptable. In fact, kids nudity it was the norm for children between 0 to 7/8 years. I think that more than one half of the kids was naked.
For me, it was fine and fun to swim, to build sand castles and run around naked with other kids like me.
Today is dangerous to expose children in the birth suit, because are many perverse, and any perverse have a mobile phone with photo camera, and your kid can be post on a paedophile site in max 5 min.

anomie
Sety has a point... I was just on the beaches of Mailbu, CA last weekend when a mom decided to hose off her two boys before the came into the beach house... it's technically a private beach, but there were plenty of people around and you could see everything god gave them. I'd say they were about 8-10; much too old for that sort of thing.Originally posted by sety
In the middle of the '80s, as a child, on holiday at The Black Sea (Romanian seaside), my parents let me complete naked / nude on beach - up to 8 years old.
For that days (the '80s), kids nudity on non-nudist beaches are socially acceptable. In fact, kids nudity it was the norm for children between 0 to 7/8 years. I think that more than one half of the kids was naked.
For me, it was fine and fun to swim, to build sand castles and run around naked with other kids like me.
Today is dangerous to expose children in the birth suit, because are many perverse, and any perverse have a mobile phone with photo camera, and your kid can be post on a paedophile site in max 5 min.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by anomie
Sety has a point... I was just on the beaches of Mailbu, CA last weekend when a mom decided to hose off her two boys before the came into the beach house... it's technically a private beach, but there were plenty of people around and you could see everything god gave them. I'd say they were about 8-10; much too old for that sort of thing.

So, something bad happened I take it?

Sounds like it.

Robtard
It's blatantly obvious that everyone who isn't outright outraged at nude beach dwelling in here is a pedophile. Fallacy FTW!

ADarksideJedi

Yea there is.There is a big promblem when parents let there kids do that.They should know better then that.The parents these days let kids get away with anything it is horrible!jm mad

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Yea there is.There is a big promblem when parents let there kids do that.They should know better then that.The parents these days let kids get away with anything it is horrible!jm mad

YES by Gods you are right. Parents need to regain control and rule with rods of iron. Iron I say. Such children should be locked in the basement for at least 16 hours a day! And when at the beach they should have to wear those bathing suits from years ago. mad

http://www.jmcohenrarebooks.com/cats/graphics/image32.jpg

Hmmm, still to much ankle showing.

Violent2Dope
I'd rather see a naked kid than a big bald and black bikini wearing male transvestite with makeup and long blonde hair(I've seen it).

dadudemon

When I was three, I didn't like wearing clothes. Seriously. I would fight my Mom tooth and nail so that I did not have to wear clothes. My Mom is a very very modest person so she didn't let it fly.

Seriously though, it is perfectly acceptable to let children run around naked in some cultures. Didn't the male children run around naked in school? I thought I saw several depictions of Spartan boys at school naked or something....but anyway, what is acceptable to one is not acceptable to another.

For instance, we could not say damn, hell, piss, and f*ggot growing up in my house but my godmother allowed her boys to say damn, hell, piss, and f*ggot because she didn't think they were naughty words. And before a smart ass makes a comment about the above statement...no, neither mother allowed their children to say bad words.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by anomie
Sety has a point... I was just on the beaches of Mailbu, CA last weekend when a mom decided to hose off her two boys before the came into the beach house... it's technically a private beach, but there were plenty of people around and you could see everything god gave them. I'd say they were about 8-10; much too old for that sort of thing.

Why were you looking?

You looked, you must, therefore, be attracted to them and must have actually abused them and lusted after them.

-AC

inimalist
OMFG

don't let your kids use public washrooms or changing rooms, someone could have a phone camera

and don't let them be on the streets, someone could see them and fantasize about it

lol

and I think I'm paranoid

Council#13
Forgive my ignorance, but is there an age limit to kids running around on a nude beach? Or do the parents just force clothes onto the kid whenever they feel like it?

ADarksideJedi
It does bring up issues however to other people who don't want to see another person's child nude.

shayn
Shayn F 19 PA
Wanna chat

Lord Lucien
It does bring up issues however to other people who don't want to see another person's child nude. Then they shouldn't go to the beach where that kind of thing is legal.

chomperx9
its really sad that the thread title has attracted 91,929 viewers

dadudemon
It's even funnier that a bot revived the thread.

And I reread my post in here. I made some good points. WEEEEE!

skekUng
well...they weren't miles and miles away or anything..but yeah, they did drift away...

and yeah, u make a pointsmile it's not like they could actually do something at a crowded beach....but still, if they were to see....then I still see it as wrong-.-

So, when kids are kept fully clothed, some upset pedophile shuffles sadly through the front door of his basement apartment, tosses his keys in the bowl on the table and puts the sunblock back on the shelf in the bathroom, and just has to hope that there will be naked kids at the beach tomorrow that maybe he can masturbate to?

Next time, look around for the creepy guy with the boner hiding behind the sand dune.

If I'm a parent, I'm more concerned about the medical waste in the water than the possibility of perverts seeing my nude 3 year old.

ADarksideJedi
I would worry about both.

skekUng
I would worry about both.

Then lock your kids in a basement cell, because pedophiles are EVERYWHERE!

EV ERY WHERE

bigmac2468
well do you guys think there are boys around 12 or 13 at those that become aroused walking around? i mean boys that age cant control their hormones. Shouldnt parents be worried about that

BobbyD
Originally posted by krillinite

Good response, at least I think so anyway.

skekUng
Originally posted by bigmac2468
well do you guys think there are boys around 12 or 13 at those that become aroused walking around? i mean boys that age cant control their hormones. Shouldnt parents be worried about that

What?

Is your point that 13 year old boys shouldn't be nude at the beach, or that 13 year old boys get boners over naked children, or that pedophiles can't control their boners?

I don't understand your point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.